Dr. Jason C. Cheung, MD

Jason C Cheung MD
9800 Levin Rd NW Ste 208
Silverdale, WA 98383 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Cheung specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Silverdale, WA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cheung? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cheung's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Cheung's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cheung

Dr. Cheung accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cheung has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Cheung
Dr. Cheung's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (35)
in Poulsbo |
Completed cataract surgery, and my near sightedness was corrected at same time. For the first time in over 50 years, I do not need glasses around the house. I went from about a minus 12 to a minus 2, huge difference. Have been seeing Dr Cheung for several years because I also have a potential retina issue which he is watching. The surgery went very well, both Dr Cheung and the staff of the surgery center were excellent.
in Bremerton, WA |
I was nervous to have the procedures done, but once I met Dr. Cheung, and his Staff they alleviated my fears. Dr. Cheung recently did Cataract/Lens replacement surgeries on both eyes. I had zero pain or discomfort after each surgery. I healed well, and I can see better then I ever have. I had a wonderful experience at the Surgery Center. They take great care of you. Dr. Cheung, and his staff are professional, kind, and above all caring. I highly recommend Dr. Cheung. He is the best!!
in Bainbridge Island, WA |
Dr. Cheung just completed my second cataract surgery. I now have the best vision in my entire life. Both surgeries had no issues whatsoever, healing went exactly as planned, and I experienced no pain in either surgery nor during the healing process. I have been checked and both eyes are at 20-20 (I am 74 years old). The second surgery was done with a laser technique which provided very rapid healing, as well as eliminating the astigmatism. Dr. Cheung has given me the gift of superb vision!
in Port Angeles, WA |
Dr. Cheung is one of the best doctors I've experienced in my 70 years. I can't speak highly enough. I came to him for strabismus surgery after two doctors in Portland told me nothing could be done. My vision had deteriorated to the point glasses could no longer correct doubling. I now have excellent vision with no prisms and more than that, I feel my life is back. If you have a problem with double vision, please see this doctor. There is hope for us older folks! Review was not solicited.
in Gig Harbor, WA |
Today I had my final post-op visit with Dr. Cheung and am so pleased with the results! Dr. Cheung performed an adult strabismus muscle surgery on my eye and my distance vision, which had been affected, is back to normal. Driving, watching movies in the theatre and attending concerts is a pleasure once again. Dr. Cheung was professional, informative, and was so patient with me with all my pre and post-op questions. His office staff, surgical center and medical support team were great!
in Bainbridge Island, WA |
Very Professional. Personable. Genuine in his concern for his patients. I have 100% confidence in his medical (especially surgical) ability. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking professional lifelong eye care.
in Bremerton WA |
Dr.Cheung has done both of my cataract surgeries, with excellent results. I had Lasiks 15 years ago. With no record of the surgery or what my prescription had been, he was able to project my needs so my distance vision is perfect! I had a vitriol detachment that tore a hole in my retina. I was able to consult with him on a Sunday and they fit me in promptly the next day, referring me to a retina specialist immediately, saving my vision. Dr Cheung is excellent, with friendly, effecient staff.
in Bainbridge Island, WA |
I've had two cataract surgeries by Dr. Cheung and was very pleased with the results.The entire experience each time was pleasant. I sat in a private prep room (in a heated chair :-) for maybe 20 minutes while key members of the surgery team visited to see if I had any concerns or questions. I was mildly sedated for the surgery, which seemed to take all of 5 minutes, though I'm sure it was longer. There was no pain or discomfort, and I now have close to 20-20 vision.Thank you Dr. Cheung!
in Silverdale, WA |
Dr Cheung and his office and operating staff provided top quality care for me during my eye muscle surgery last month and the exams for the several years prior. Dr Cheung rightly waited until the strabismus was at the necessary point for optimum surgical results. I had put up with double vision and prism lenses for so long; it was wonderful to come out of the anesthetic and see normally again! There is no reason for anyone to fear the procedure. The doctor is fully confident and skilled. Thanks!
in Port Angeles, WA |
This was an all around great experience. I had surgery this year and everyone involved was exceptional. His staff, the surgery center.. everyone.
in Port Orchard, WA |
My 12 y/o son was seen by his Pediatrician, secondary to receiving a concussion during a football game. His Pediatrician notice an unusual blood vessel in his eye. My son was referred to Dr. Jason C. Cheung. Even after my son was well dilated, Dr. David C. Cheung missed it. I have a 20+ year career in Ophthalmology, we've seen Brain Tumors, among many other medical issues. Did Dr.Cheung not take this exam seriously because my son is on Medicaid, just simply Incompetent, or did he just not care~
Have you seen Dr. Jason C. Cheung, MD?
Are you Dr. Cheung?