Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Bruse

Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Farmington, UT and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from California College Of Podiatric Medicine in 2000 and specializes in podiatry.

Make an appointment

Dr. Bruse accepts

Dr. Bruse accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Bruse's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bruse's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
high

Dr. Bruse performs Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair more than 84% of his peers

Dr. Bruse performs this procedure more than 84% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ankle Ligament Reconstruction

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

"Dr. Bruse was born and raised in Salt Lake City. He is currently a Podiatrist at Ogden Clinic and certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery. His expertise includes heel pain treatment, plantar fasciitis, and hammer toes. Dr. Bruse also offers non-surgical...

• Podiatry

4.4

Dr. Bruse?
Dr. Bruse's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM
I was happy with my diagnosis and treatment from Dr. Bruce. I was not all that pleased with the receptionist I met at the front desk. She must’ve been having a bad day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
On time, quick and easy !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
Dr. Bruse is wonderful. He likes to take a conservative approach first and will take your lead if you need more. He ended up during surgery for me and it was a great experience. The wound is clean and recovery went great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
Dr. Bruse is an excellent doctor who listens and explains things clearly. I recommend him completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
Great to talk to, felt like he actually had time for me and seemed concerned
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
Dr Bruse is an amazing foot Dr. I have had several foot surgeries and he takes his time to explain what needs to be done and cares about his patience’s well being. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
I had a very poor expeirence with Doctor Bruce. He does not have good bedside manners. He is in and out very fast. He doesn’t leave time to answer any questions. Before you can ask them he is already out of the room. He seems to rushed. I will not return back to him. I like to have a doctor who can sit and talk to help you know what’s going on. Both times I visited him I was very disapointed in the care I recived.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
Dr. Bruse was very friendly and knew what the problem was immediately. He gave me two options to consider. He took care of the problem yesterday and provided me with some toe spacers to use. Felt very comfortable with his manner and procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
Was referred to Dr Bruse by Dr Mark Christian. Dr Bruse was very professional and knew immediately what the problem was with my foot. He operated on my left foot and it was worse than expected. He was very caring and did an Awesome operation on my foot. It was by far the Best surgery I’ve ever had! In fact it turned out so Great I decided to have my right foot done as well! The surgery was perfect! Thank you to you and all your staff! I’ll see you next week!! ??????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Bruse. He was very personable and friendly. I didn’t feel rushed and my questions were answered. The receptionist were friendly and helpful as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
I would recommend to everyone! Very pleasant & was interested in helping me, very insiteful. I got ingrown toenails removed, he was quick & swift & to the point! Highly recommend to anyone. I wish he was a General Practioner so I could see him for other healthcare needs too because he was so helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
I was looking for a new podiatrist to fix a poorly done bunion surgery I had 2 years ago. I went back to the original doctors office and was very unhappy with what they offered as an excuse and a solution. I needed to find another doctor fast! I did some research on the internet and saw Dr Bruse (literally) because he was on tv and I liked his demeanor. Other patients liked him too so I made an appointment and I am very happy with the results.
Great intern quick serv
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
Best doctor we have ever had!!! Very knowledgeable, personal and will go up and above to make sure you are taken care of! Definitely 5 stars and it I could give him 10 star I would!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
He was a nice guy but I went in for nail fungus and he prescribed a $600 bottle of polish that he said would take a year or two of using before my fungus would be cured. The pharmacist told me it might not even work that great even though it was so expensive. I called into his office 3 times over a 3 week period to see if I could discuss different treatment options but no one would ever call me back. I am now scheduling with a different podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
Dr. Bruse demonstrated a thorough understanding of my situation. Diagnosis and recommendations were spot on. He encouraged me to give careful consideration and let him know if and when I am ready to proceed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
Quick and to the point, explained in great detail. Everybody courteous, professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
I was having a constant pain in my left foot and was sure that I would need surgery. I went into Dr Bruse and found out that it was something that could be taken care of with an occasional shot. It is nice to not have that constant pain in my foot anymore. Dr Bruse and his staff are very friendly, and I am in and out of his office within 10 to 15 minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
My care was superb! I have very complicated diabetic high risk feet. I'm very happy with the stability I've achieved. My foot is much less deformed, and I can wear the same size shoe on each foot. Highly recommend Dr. Bruce, and his skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
After reading many great reviews online beforehand, I thought Dr. Bruse would be great. I went in with a concern that I had plantar fasciitis and Dr. Bruse didn't ever give me his own diagnosis. He recommended shoe inserts and I bought some on my way out. They didn't end up working with my shoes and I tried to return them. They wouldn't let me and I was out $35. I wasn't very impressed with the experience at all. I felt like Dr. Bruse and his staff were impersonal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Bruse?

Ogden Clinic - Farmington