Dr. Jason Bromer, MD

Dr. Bromer

Shady Grove Fertility - Maryland

165 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste F Frederick, MD 21702

(888) 761-1967

Dr. Jason Bromer, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Frederick, MD and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from George Washington University in 2002 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Bromer accepts

(888) 761-1967

Dr. Bromer accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health
One Net
Oxford Health Plans
Private HealthCare Systems
QualCare
Tricare
Basic Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Bromer treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure

3.508771929824561%

Dr. Bromer?
Dr. Bromer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Bromer, MD
Dr Bromer met with my husband and I for our initial consult, he was kind, genuine, knowledgeable, and professional. Despite going into this meeting feeling discouraged and nervous about my fertility, our visit was so stress-free and actually enjoyable! We left feeling so much better, hopeful, and like we understood more about my fertility and potential options. We are really happy we decided to make this appointment, and really grateful to the office staff, Dr Bromer, and nurse Julie. Great experience, and excellent communication/follow up from this office! We would encourage anyone who has questions about their fertility to at least make an initial consult with Dr Bromer, he really made a difference for us even just in that initial consult.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bromer, MD?
Dr Bromer is the best of the best. He is the best doctor I've ever worked with, and he made our dreams come true. I am so blessed to call him my doctor and I promise that you will feel the same way. He is brilliant, kind, compassionate, and caring. He is honest and clear, and gave us clear answers. He took the time to make sure we understood his suggestions to us and gave us so much of his precious time. This man is a true blessing to so many, and we will never be able to explain the depth of our gratitude to him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bromer, MD?
I couldn't have been happier with the time, care, and attention to detail I experienced at Dr. Bromer's SGF branch. Prior, I had spent 2 years seeking answers and three different gynecologists who all told me I was fine- when I knew something was wrong. Within two weeks of seeing Dr. Bromer, I not only had tests done, the mysteries solved, diagnosis made, but also a solution figured out with the right medications. If not for him, my health could seriously be at risk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bromer, MD?
Dr. Bromer treated us like we were humans when he spoke with us. He explained everything and when he didn’t know the answer he brought in someone who did! Our first round failed without best embryo but our second round with two embryos resulted in b/g twins. Thank you Dr. Bromer!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bromer, MD?
Dr. Bromer is incredibly compassionate and kind. I felt well taken care from the moment I stepped into the Shady Grove office in Frederick. He took the time to answer questions and understand the difficult emotional experience couples go through as they seek fertility treatment. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Bromer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bromer, MD?
Dr. Bromer helped my husband and I have two beautiful boys, in 2015 and 2018! He was the first doctor who really listened to me and made me feel completely at ease. He always took time to answer my questions and ask how I was doing. He performed a surgery I required himself when I couldn’t schedule it elsewhere. Dealing with infertility is hard, so having a knowledgeable doctor who cared and remembered details about me meant the world. I would recommend Dr Bromer to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bromer, MD?
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bromer and the rest of the Shady Grove Frederick team. We tried to have a baby for almost 2 years on our own and were in treatment with Dr. Bromer for about 2 years. Dr. Bromer is encouraging and keeps a positive attitude. He explains procedures and answers questions thoroughly. There were several occasions when I had complications and he called me personally to check on me. I strongly recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bromer, MD?
Dr. Bromer has a very soothing and comforting way about him. While guiding us through such an emotional process he was very re-assuring. He is extremely responsive to questions and very thorough. We can not recommend him enough! He cares about his patients and even worked his schedule around ours.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bromer, MD?
Words cannot properly express my disappointment with Dr. Bomer's treatment. He suspected I had endometriosis but recommended against surgery and instead just wanted me to go through fertility treatments and told me to suck up the pain. I left and had surgery to find I had stage 4 endometriosis and my uterus was infused to my bowels. I can't believe I wasn't offered a hysteroscopy before treatment. I now drive out of my way to see a different fertility doctor and I'm treated so much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bromer, MD?
My husband and I were referred to Shady Grove after we were told by a Reproductive Specialist in Hershey, Pa that we needed to seek IVF Treatment. Thankfully, we were assigned to Dr. Bromer and we never looked back. From the minute we met Dr. Bromer, he immediately made us feel like we were his most important couple. There are not words to describe how thankful I am God led us to Dr. Bromer and his staff. I would recommend this facility again and again. Thank you Dr. Bromer!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bromer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bromer?

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Yale University
Georgetown University
Yale University
2002
George Washington University

Shady Grove Fertility - Maryland

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bromer treats patients.

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average