Dr. Jason Brenner, MD

Practices Ophthalmology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 23 reviews.
Author:
The staff was very attentive and friendly. Everyone was professional but approachable and they were right on time for my appointment
Author:
Dr. Brenner was very professional and kind. He listened to my concerns. The whole office staff were great.
Author:
Dr. Brenner answered all of my questions about cataract surgery and was generous with his time and explanations. I left my appointment feeling confident of which surgery option to select, and assured that I was in good hands.
Author:
Dr. Brenner was the surgeon for my LASIK procedure and I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone looking to improve their vision. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating. On the morning of my surgery I had a few more questions (I had fallen down a google rabbit hole the night before and psyched myself out a bit) and he took the time to go over all of my concerns and put my mind at ease completely. Overall great experience at Boston Laser and I would highly recommend Dr. Brenner!
Author:
Dr Brenner did a wonderful job on my eyes. I would refer him to everyone. His staff are very nice and helpful.
Author:
I saw Dr Brenner for my dry eye condition. He was very helpful and thorough and I have seen vast improvement since seeing him and my eyes feel great!
Author:
Super friendly staff and very knowledgable doctors! I highly recommend Boston Laser.
Author:
Dr. Brenner is so patient and kind. He has helped me with a recurring chalazion on several occasions. He's also done Lasik/PRK surgery on a few of my friends and I have only heard positive things about the staff and whole process.
Author:
Dr. Brenner is the best! Saw him recently for an evaluation for Lasik in Medford. He was very nice and informative. Scheduled me for surgery quickly after. Very excited to have my lasik with him!
Author:
First time going there the doctor was great he explained more of my eye condition then what I known which I was glad
Author:
Dr. Brenner has been treating me for years. I recently had my cataract surgery and I can’t believe how well I am seeing. Highly recommend
Author:
I feel very well taken care of by Dr. Brenner. His manners are very good, and I enjoy seeing him, but his knowledge and care is what is most important to me. He performed two cataract surgeries on me and there were no complications. Before seeing Dr. Brenner I had a surgery to repair detached retina. Reading was challenging. He worked with me to find a contact lens that helped me to read. he’s terrific.
Author:
I struggle with dry eye. Dr. Brenner helped me and I am finally more comfortable during my day to day activities!
Author:
Both myself and my brother have had eye exams with Dr. Brenner - I would recommend him to all my family and friends. He also performed my best friend's PRK surgery with great results. His professionalism and bedside manner are second to none, and I will happily go to see him for all of my eye exams in the future.
Author:
Quick and easy. Staff very nice.
Author:
From my initial consult right through to my ICL surgeries Dr. Brenner has been absolutely incredible. Making a life changing decision like this is never easy and thanks to Dr Brenner I was thoroughly informed and able to feel confident in my choice for ICL’s. His personal demeanor put me at ease, and he even text me after my procedure just to check in. I highly recommend Boston Laser and especially Dr Brenner.
Author:
Boston Laser squeezed me in. I had something going on in one of my eyes. Dr. Brenner examines me, was professional, polite, on time, and sent me on my way. The only negative is that I was told he’s a Philadelphia Eagles fan. He’ll need to convert to Patriot Nation
Author:
He did my LASIK surgery, everything went perfectly. Professional and great bedside manners.
Author:
Everything was top notch, timely, and professional!
Author:
I had Lasik with Dr. Brenner about 2 months ago. I had the best experience with Boston Eye. The staff took the time to calm my nerves and truly cared about my visit. Dr. Brenner made sure I understood the procedure and answered all of my questions. The day after my surgery I was 20/15 in both eyes! I couldn't be happier with the outcome!
Author:
I had LASIK surgery and he was very friendly and kind but also thorough. He explained everything so I was prepared I found the procedure very easy with him and SO glad I did it!