Dr. Jason Brandt, MD

Dr. Jason Brandt, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Jason Brandt, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Jonesboro, AR. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

4802 E Johnson Ave

Jonesboro, AR 72401

• Coventry Health Care of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Brandt

See how frequently Dr. Brandt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis)
Bursitis
Osteoarthritis of Knee

Dr. Brandt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Methodist Hospital Of Memphis
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Campbell Clinic, University Of Tennessee

Dr. Brandt has no media or publications listed.

• International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, Member

Dr. Brandt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brandt to family and friends
Dr. Brandt's Performance
Paragould, AR |
Very pleased. Dr Brandt was very professional. I had a hip replacement in November of 2016 and couldn't be more happy with the results. Great surgeon!
Jonesboro, AR |
Dr. Brandt performed my PKRs in 2015 and 2017. The surgeries were quick and effective and I was out of the hospital in 24 hours or less. I couldn’t be happier with the results. No one can guarantee recoveries as uneventful as mine, but the surgeon’s competence and experience are the primary keys to having that opportunity. In conversations with other patients, I’ve heard nothing but positive feedback. The staff at his office and on the NEA surgery floor is excellent and very supportive.
in Imboden, ar |
Dr. Brandt has always been respectful and sympatric to all my needs and problems. He is very causal and makes sure that I understood all that was going to be done during any of my surgical procedures and aftercare.
Jonesboro, AR |
Dr. Brandt did a partial knee replacement on my right knee a year ago and everything went very well. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I had a great experience with him and his staff.
in Jonesboro, AR |
I have had several procedures with Dr. Brandt, from shots in joints for pain, to shoulder and hip replacement. He is a very people person...feel he is genuinely concerned about our needs.
in Jonesboro, Arkansas |
Dr. Brandt performed my left hip replacement a few weeks ago. His professionalism during my office visits made me feel comfortable knowing that he would exude this same professionalism with surgery. The procedure went so well that I am actually back to work part-time within a 30-day time frame post-surgery. Dr. Brandt, his Assistant and medical staff are the BEST!
in Gosnell Arkansas |
I had both knees replaced since January 2017. Dr. Brandt is one of the most awesome in explaning what hes going to do and his work is the greatest. Both my knees are doing great. Im 3 weeks into the second one and you wouldnt know its been such a short length of time. I would recommend Dr. Brandt to anyone that has orthopedic problems. Hes really such a special friend. We love him as my doctor. Great spirit awesome personality. We love you Dr. Brandt. Keep up the good work. God bless you.
in Jonesboro, AR |
Dr. Brandt treated my daughter for sports related knee injuries several years ago so when it came time for me to seriously consider having my knee replaced, I knew which orthopedic surgeon I wanted to do my procedure. Dr. Brandt did not disappoint and my TKR procedure and recovery went well. Actually, I get around so well now that I am sorry I did not do it sooner. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brandt and his staff to anyone considering an orthopedic surgical procedure.
in Blytheville, AR |
If you are looking for a GREAT DR.. Let me tell you that Dr. Jason Brandt is the one to see first. I had had both shoulders and left knee total replacements. Every one of them is doing great. Dr. Brandt is the friendlies guy you can meet.
in Jonesboro, AR |
I had talked to those who had Dr. Brandt as their surgeon and they were very happy with the results. I knew he was a Christian and that meant a lot to me and the confidence I had in him. He explained the total knee replacement surgery I was about to have, very carefully and in language I could understand. His staff also was professional, thorough and kind throughout. I am very satisfied and grateful that Dr. Brandt was my surgeon.
in Jonesboro, AR |
We are very pleased with the way Dr. Brandt explained the surgery and the before and after care. He takes the time to listen and answers all of your questions.
in Piggott AR |
I could not have asked for any better treatment. After years of pain in my right hip and being treated by the VA with no improvement Dr. Brandt took care of it end of story!
in Greenway AR |
Had a hip replacement 4 weeks ago, doing great. The best decision I could have made.He did not pressure me in any way ,he made it my decision. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Paragould, AR |
I would highly recommend Dr Brandt and his staff to anyone who has the need for orthopedic surgery. He is very professional and courteous and was recommended by several former patients.
in Pontotoc, MS |
I had a hip replacement, after only three weeks I was doing so good Dr. Brandt Released me from therapy , I never had any problems it has been a year and a half still doing grate. I would recommend him to anyone. my wife had a knee replacement with him seven years ago and has done grate .
in Jonesboro, AR |
My experience with Dr. Brandt has been wonderful! I was needing a total knee replacement, but we did not do it right away. He did not try to pressure me into it and made me feel like it was my choice. I liked that because I didn't feel any pressure from him. He is so easy to talk to and he listens with true care and concern. I love his sensitivity toward the pain of his patients. When I decided to have the surgery he explained it very thorough. He is the only orthopedic I will ever use!
in Osceola |
Dr. Brandt did my knee surgery in 2009. I have had good results from it. I follow-up with quarterly visits each year. I have, and will continue to recommend him to others whole heartily.
in Osceola, AR |
Dr. Brandt is a caring physician that puts his patients first. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and has made my bout joint isssues so much easier to deal with.
in Jonesboro, AR |
I have had multiple surgeries over my life, from head to toe. Dr. Brandt's technique on my total hip replacement could not of been any better. My hip has not felt this good in years. I would highly recommend Dr. Brandt to anyone needing an Orthopedic surgeon. I would also add that Dr. Brandt's staff were nothing short of great. They did everything possible for me in seeing the Dr. to arranging schedules, letters and prescription refills. Best of all they were always very nice.
in Jonesboro, Arkansas |
He is a very skilled surgeon. He takes the time to explain the problem and how he will correct it. He is very caring and respectful to the patient. I felt I had a surgeon who had much knowledge about the knee replacement surgery he performed on me and thoroughly explained the long recovery period. My immediate recovery time shocked my therapists as how well I did within the first few weeks. I highly recommend Dr. Brandt to all who need an orthopedic doctor.
in Jonesboro Arkansas |
Dr.Brandt is a highly skilled Dr. with the type of great attitude you rarely see. He did a great job with my surgery and addressed all of my questions and concerns very professionally. Could not be more pleased with my experience with him and his excellent staff.
in Jonesboro, AR |
I have had total hip replacements for both hips in the past two years, with the latest being performed on 2/2/16. Both experiences have been a dream come true. I recovered in six weeks form both operations without any issues and on the seventh week was able to play two rounds of golf without any problems. I still have some stiffness from my latest operation, but expect that to dissipate in a few months. I am now, pain free in my hips and look forward in being able to be more active. Thanks Dr. B
in Paragould, AR |
Dr. Brandt is very thorough when explaining procedures and what to expect. When he talks with you he sits down and does not appear rushed or uninterested in what you have to say. He speaks in terms anyone can understand. He listens to your questions and concerns and puts you at ease. I would highly recommend him as a great doctor to perform knee replacement surgery. He made a major surgery as pleasant and comfortable as possible! In 8 weeks, I am back to work full time.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Brandt, MD?
Are you Dr. Brandt?