Dr. Jason Bradley, MD

Dr. Bradley
Telehealth services available

Bryn Mawr Medical Specialists Association

6 E Lancaster Ave Uppr Level Wynnewood, PA 19096

Dr. Jason Bradley, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Wynnewood, PA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Bradley has more experience with Adult Congenital Cardiac Disorders and Cardiac Care than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bradley to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cardiology Specialists

Compare Dr. Bradley with our nearby Cardiology Specialists at Jefferson Methodist Hospital.

Make an appointment at Jefferson Methodist Hospital today at (215) 395-9750.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Methodist Hospital.

Dr. Bradley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bradley

Dr. Bradley?
Having chest pain for the first time during a pandemic was definitely scary for me. Dr. Bradley got me in to be seen very quickly and was able to diagnose me (pericarditis) very quickly. He was extremely thorough, mentioning three different tests he wanted to do as part of the examination. He called me with results right after the last test, and thankfully the results were good. Thanks to my visit and Dr. Bradley's advice, I am already on the mend!
Mar 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
I had an initial visit with Dr. Bradley as preventative maintenance. He ordered some test to get a better understanding of my health and if there was anything that I should be aware of as it related to my heart. The appointment was very nice, the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Dr. Bradley was great and made sure that I understood the tests that he suggested. I had no concerns after my visit.
Kevin Covington – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
Dr. Bradley is thorough, well trained and cares tremendously about his patients and their well-being. My mother loves him and is comfortable with asking him any question pertaining to her health and care. I would definitely recommend him if you are seeking a World Class Cardiologist that has a gentle side.
Bala Cyynwyd, PA – Jun 14, 2019
personable & knowledgeable, I couldn't ask for better service AAAA+++
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Bradley by my surgeon,and he explained the results of my previous EKG, took a new one, and he calmed my fears by explaining the differences and Told my surgeon that it was safe to proceed with the surgery. He was informative and reassuring with an engaging sense of humor.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
My husband's primary doctor referred us after we expressed some disappointment with the Cardiologist he had seen while in the hospital rehab. We were both nervous about the visit. We found the office staff, nurse and Dr. Bradley to be fantastic! Extremely caring, took time to explain future tests to us, answered questions and gave both of us a sense of trust in the practice. I can't say enough positive about our first experience with this practice.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
I was referred to Dr Brady by my primary Dr. My heart health could not be in better hands. The one thing that impressed me the most is that at the end of each visit he gave me a hand written summary of the visit, his findings, and plan of action.....Thank you Dr. Brady
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
I attended my first appointment with Dr. Bradley today at the Wynnewood Office. The front desk staff were amazing and very welcoming. The nurse Erin was fabulous, sweet and patient when asking me questions about my symptoms. Dr. Bradley is very knowledgeable and I appreciated the time he spent with me reviewing the heart and discussing my options for next steps. Dr. Bradley is very personable and his staff are wonderful. Thank you!
Shannon Thomas – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
Dr Bradley makes you very comfortable and explains things in simple English but will keep pushing until he gets answers. Even though my stress test came back normal he knew something was wrong and it turned out I had a 99% blockage. The man saved my life.
Patrice Stapan in Drexel Hill, PA – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
He's a friendly cardiologist that takes the time to review my issues and make good plans for my health.
Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
Dr.Bradley and his staff are excellent! I would definitely recommend him if your looking for a Cardiologist.
K in Havertown – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
Dr. Bradley was knowledgeable and caring. I was so fearful after having been given an unexpected referral to a Cardiologist. He eased my worries immediately and started making a plan for my evaluation. I felt supported and not judged. I appreciated the friendliness of his office staff and Nurse Practitioner. I feel more confident to return to my follow up appointment in January.
Renee in Drexel Hill, PA – Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
Dear Dr. Jason Bradley, you are the best cardiologist, you have a wonderful staff; Jeff H, Erin H, Sharon R, Lauren P, Anna N, Toni M, and Janet C. My experience felt like having my own private nurse and ultimate best care. Your facility is top notch.
Elizabeth Lushewitz in Philadelphia , PA – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
I was in and out of the hospital every other month because of problems with my heart and high blood pressure. Dr. Bradley have blown me away with his care. He is super friendly and personable. He is never in a hurry. He sit down and talk to you like a friend. Even though he's my cardiologist I talk to him about everything, even my problems with other doctors. He allows me to vent and then help. I wish he could be my primary doctor. 5 stars are not enough for he and his staff. They're 10 stars!!
Ernestine Rodgers in Philadelphia, PA – Oct 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
Let me start by saying I've seen a lot of doctors. Many give you the worst case scenerio and terrify you. I had my first appointment with Dr. Bradley and he put me at ease, was knowledgeable, proactive and I left feeling I'd found the perfect heart doctor! You will not regret seeing this doctor.
Jenny Forman – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
Is it really possible these days to have a pleasant and on time doctor visit? Visiting Dr Bradley was not your typical medical visit. The back room was informed, friendly, and acted as if they enjoyed their jobs. WOW! Dr Bradley explained his findings so a lay person could understand. Was thorough, pleasant and on time! Great experience!
David in Villanova< PA – Apr 24, 2018
Kind, responsive & courteous
Stephen Leesman in Haverford, PA – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
The staff n doctor are so friendly and knowledgeable. Made me feel real comfortable and relaxed. Hopefully I stay healthy but if not will be back.
Kimara in Upper Darby – Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
This was one of my best experience in a doctor's office. The front office greeted me right away and the two technicians, Erin and Mallory were the best. They put me at ease right away and during the examination maintained such a professional but friendly environment. I was a bit nervous and worried but I relaxed right away and left the exam room feeling pretty good even though I had to wait for the results. Kudos to Erin and Mallory. Love you guys and Thank youse!!
KEN BOWEN in BROOMALL PA 19008 – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?
I just had my first visit with Dr Bradley and from the moment I walked into the office I was impressed. His front office colleagues were so friendly. The back office nurse called me back almost immediately. He was incredibly engaged in our conversation. I did not feel rushed. He answered all of my questions and took great notes. I feel so at ease knowing I found a phenomenal doctor less then 5 miles from my house! I highly recommend.
Christa in Drexel Hill, Pa – Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Bradley, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bradley?

• Cardiology