Dr. Jason Boole, MD

Dr. Jason Boole, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Comprehensive treatment of upper airway and sinuses including medical and surgical care.

Dr. Jason Boole, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Pace, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Boole is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital, Santa Rosa Medical Center and West Florida Hospital.

Dr. Boole's Experience

See how Dr. Boole's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boole

Dr. Boole accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Boole has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boole's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boole to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Boole Says:

Please note that as of January of 2016 I am now in a NEW office. It is my own, Private Practice with new staff and new location and new technology.

Dr. Boole's Performance
I went to Dr. Boole with a lot of symptoms and he spent a lot of time listening and investigating all possible reasons. He was a very caring doctor and showed real concern to resolve my issues. His office staff was very friendly and made me feel welcomed from the moment I walked in. The place was attractive and clean. His equipment is state of the art so he was able to do a CT scan right there. I've seen him twice on separate occasions and both times he has been able to resolve my problem
Pace, FL |
He took my tonsils out a couple of years ago and my sore throats and bad breath are gone. I still see him for my occasional sinus flare up. Great office staff, always helpful and friendly
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
I used to wake up suffocating when my mouth closed because not enough air was getting through my nose. I had an inferior turbinate coblation done by Dr. Boole and now as long as I remember to flush out my nose with saline a few times per day I can breathe through my nose on even the driest days. I'm taking the time to post this review because I read conflicting opinions about this surgery. Maybe the surgeon matters? If so, then Dr. Boole knows how to do it.
in Milton, FL |
Made an appt to get another opinion due to long term chronic ear problem. Very refreshing experienced, office staff (Nichole) very organized and followed thru with getting me in sooner when they had cancellation. Dr Boole took his time to look at my past hx and explained what he thought would be plan of action to improve my situation without giving me false hopes. Dr. Boole made time for me the very next day to place new tube in my ear! Whole experience was very positive!!
in Crestview, FL |
Last year I contacted Boole office about nasal blockage. Got in to see him and I told them if I needed surgery could it be done b4 end of year since I had hit my maximum out of pocket. They said no problem got set up for surgery then at spate of moment I got bumped for what they said was a more critical case and that Boole was going vacation for rest of 2016. So rescheduled it for February then about 10 days b4 surgery got a call saying I had pay$980 b4 they would do surgery which is unbelievabl
in Milton, FL |
Dr. Boole recently removed my tonsils & adenoids. (Currently in the healing process) He did a wonderful job on informing me what was going on & helped me through the whole process. His staff is also great, very kind & knowledgeable with all the information I need to know as well. Would highly recommend him & his staff to anyone!! Thank you Dr. Boole!!
in Milton, FL |
So nice very clear on what he was going to do an took his time explaining how the procedure was going to be done . I was sent to him from my primary Dr an he was able to take care of me the same day was so thankful.
in Mobile, AL |
As a patient, I followed Dr. Jason Boole when he moved from Ft. Walton Beach, FL to Pace, FL. Dr. Boole is exceptional and I would completely and totally recommend Dr. Boole to anyone in need of his services. Dr. Boole has an outstanding, patient caring, kind, follow-up, reliable staff. As a retired nurse, I am so impressed and thankful that I have Dr. Boole as my ENT Specialist.
in Pensacola, FL |
Absolutely wonderful experience. Have had recurring issues for a lengthy period of time. Dr. Boole was thorough in his examinations, helpful with all explanations, and took all necessary time to explain his courses of action/treatment. Very convenient, as his office has an in-house CT machine (all done in one appointment!). His office staff was also excellent. Very prompt and helpful in scheduling follow-up appointments. If you need an ENT, this should be your guy!
in Defuniak Springs, FL |
pleasant, promotes confidence in his competence; professional, skilled, diagnoses and treats ENT medical problems well, including performing successful sinus surgery I am grateful for his services and recommend him to everyone with ENT needs!
Have you seen Dr. Jason Boole, MD?
Are you Dr. Boole?

Compare Dr. Boole

Dr. Boole's Care Philosophy

Dr. Boole says...

Dr. Boole's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Boole has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Boole's Board Certifications

• Ear Infection
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer

Tripler Army Medical Center

Completed in 2003

Florida International University

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Boole does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boole and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Rhinology
  • Sleep Medicine

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy