Dr. Jason Blackham, MD

Dr. Jason Blackham, MD

Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Jason Blackham, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Ogden, UT. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

4403 Harrison Blvd Ste 2400

Ogden, UT 84403

Learn about Dr. Blackham

Dr. Blackham's Experience

Dr. Blackham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine

• Sports Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Sports Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Blackham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Blackham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blackham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Blackham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blackham to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Blackham's Performance
in Clearfield, Utah |
This was my first visit with Dr.Blackham and i had a very positive experience. The whole staff were caring and compassionate. I had an injection and the doctor and nurse were so patient with me as it was painful. They talked to me they made me laugh through the pain. I will return in 4 weeks to see Dr.Blackburn i hope i get the same nurse but I'm sure they're all equally as good. I'm thankful my Dr.recommended him to me.
EDEN |
Didn't seem to have much compassion. I would not go back to him in the future.
in Ogden ut |
Horrible attention! I was waiting for 2 hours when there were no other patients! I would recommend not coming here!
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Blackham was harsh, cold, and rude. Would never recommend him to anyone. I struggle with depression and other mental health disorders. I was having severe knee pain and when physical therapy was not successful I went back for second appointment. He told me that the pain was in my head and I was simply a depressed person. I had x-rays showing deformations in my knees that he simply ignored. I cried as he did his physical exam it was so brutal and painful.
in West Haven, UT |
I had a good experience with Dr. Blackham and was well-treated by all of his staff on my two visits. On the first I got a detailed diagnosis, prognosis and explanation of my treatment options and on the second - a pain injection for my rotator cuff - the staff found room for me in the doctor's schedule within a few days. I found him friendly, engaged and helpful. PS: The pain injection itself was painless and brought me 90-95% instant and continuing pain relief in the weeks since.
Ogden, ut |
In my opinion, staff is pleasant but seem frightened by the doctor. Before long I understood why. Barbaric treatment, woefully inadequate anesthesia for procedure, cold, disrespectful, rushed, bad attitude. I've met veterinarians with lots more compassion for patients. Avoid this one folks!
Have you seen Dr. Jason Blackham, MD?
Are you Dr. Blackham?