Dr. Jason Bergman, MD

Dr. Jason Bergman, MD

Family Medicine  |
36 reviews

Dr. Jason Bergman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Independence, MO. He is 37 years old. Dr. Bergman is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center....See Less

Learn about Dr. Bergman

I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met

Dr. Bergman's Experience

Dr. Bergman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • Otitis Media
  • Pneumonia

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University of Missouri, Kansas City
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Cox Family Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Cox Family Practice Residency

Dr. Bergman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bergman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bergman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bergman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bergman to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Bergman's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Lee's Summit, MO |
Experience with Dr Bergman was excellent but nurse ordered a needed MRI at the incorrect facility and I'm still waiting for the scan.
in Independence mo |
Excellent doctor
in Overland Park |
I've been seeing Dr. Bergman for a short period of time, however, I don't feel like a new patient each time I visit his office. Being a medical professional myself, I appreciate the fact that Dr. Bergman listens and genuinely cares about my concerns. I also appreciate the fact that he does not make assessments based on text book information. He is able to look at the big picture and understand that life's circumstances can contribute to medical issues as well.
in Independence, MO |
Dr Bergman is a real person. Not a stuffed shirt that is there only for the money. He cares and it shows.
in Independence, MO |
I've only been seeing Dr. Bergman for a few years. He impressed me from the beginning because of his kindness, patience, and knowledge. Dr. Bergman makes his patients feel comfortable, no matter what they're going through. I suppose that means he's intelligent an has a great bedside manner.
in INDEPENDENCE, MO. |
I'D RECOMEND HIM TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS, HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING!!! MY WIFE WHO PASSED AWAY MAY 2015 LOVED THIS DOCTOR.
in Independence, MO |
After being disappointed with doctors that did not seem to care about my health and that I was only a patient number, I found Dr. Jason Bergman. From the very first visit, Dr. Bergman and his staff treated me with respect and geniune concerns about my health care. Dr. Bergman takes time to discuss all my questions and makes certain I understand my diagnosis and treatments. He truly makes me feel that I am his only patient and focuses his full attention to me. His staff are all wonderful. A++
in Kansas City, MO |
Horrible Doctor! Recently had my 2nd child at the time, wanted to get to the bottom of my neck problems now that I was no longer pregnant. While talking with him about my pain I also told him of my Horrible anxiety. He equated that to crazy. He asked if there was any chance that all my pain was just in my head. Nothing was done. Cried in my car to my husband after leaving. Went to a new Dr. who took charge of solving my pain issue. Had xrays and MRI...I have 4 buldging discs and numerous spurs
in Kansas City, MO |
I'm a cancer patient. This doctor said he would not fill any of my pain medications or anxiety medications. If you are ill and need a doctor you would be wasting your time seeing doctor Jason B. Bergman.
in Independence Mo |
I have seen Dr. Bergman off and on for a few years. He listens to my complaints and he shares his knowledge of what is causing my issues. And of course he recommends what he believes will assist me with my issues. He doesn't make me feel bad about myself or what choices I have made. More importantly he never makes me feel stupid for asking anything. He explains everything he is doing. He takes his time with me. He doesn't make me feel rushed. He is awesome overall and I would recommend
Independence, MO |
I had no problems with Dr. Bergman, he was very nice, but scheduling an appointment is very difficult because they stop answering the phones so early and he only does physicals on certain days. I was also upset when Dr. Bergman cancelled his last appointment with me and I had to see the nurse practitioner instead. I was very unhappy with the nurse practitioner because she was so inappropriate. I will not be back and I'm finding a new doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Bergman, MD?
Are you Dr. Bergman?

Visit Dr. Bergman

Dr. Bergman accepts 28 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA