Dr. Jason Berg, DDS

Dr. Jason Berg, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Jason Berg, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Delray Beach, FL. He graduated from State University of New York At Buffalo and practices dentistry.

13590 S Jog Rd Ste 1

Delray Beach, FL 33446

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Berg

This content was provided by Dr. Berg "My mission as a health care professional is to provide my patients with the best care available. I strive to continue my education and keep abreast of the newest developments in dental care. With todays technology I am able to offer my patients state of the art xrays, preventive care, cosmetic procedures, and diagnosis. My staff and I are dedicated to the health and welfare of all of our patients and are always available to address any concerns or questions that may arise. We take the time to make sure that everyone is comfortable whether in our reception room or operatories. My door is always open and nothing makes me happier than seeing big smiles on the faces of my patients when we complete their treatment."

1  Practice Areas

Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • State University of New York At Buffalo
    Medical School | Graduated
  • U FL/Shands Hosp&Malcomb Randall VA Med Ctr

Dr. Berg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Berg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berg to family and friends

Dr. Berg's Performance

I have known Dr. Berg for 7 years. He is a wonderful dr and puts your mind at ease. He has a great office and staff. I'm glad I found him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am so hurt he left the old office in my area because when I say he is aMAZING. Truly an understatement! I appreciate your skill, patience, and warm spirit Dr Berg! -P??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Hi Dr Berg Congrats Keep in touch. Carly was asking about you Her phone number is 954-609-2289
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My entire family is seen by Dr. Berg. I was thrilled to find him through my Hygenist Donna. He is caring professional and has always performed services that in my opinion are the best. I like that he actually listens to my concerns and I never feel rushed and bothersome. I would recommend him and...more
Are you Dr. Berg?