Dr. Jason Bentow, MD

Dr. Jason Bentow, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Jason Bentow, a board-certified dermatologist and diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, is a graduate of Tulane University School of Medicine. He did his internship at University of Nevada School of Medicine in Las Vegas, Nevada. He went on to complete a clinical pathology and dermatology residency as well as a dermatology research fellowship at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, California, where he also served as chief resident in dermatology and received the Alexander A. Fisher Resident Award, the highest award for research conducted by a resident. Dr. Bentow has published in peer-reviewed dermatology journals in the area of medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology as well as dermatopathology. His clinical interests include diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory, infectious, and neoplastic skin disorders. He treats patients with alopecia, acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, autoimmune skin diseases, and acute and chronic causes of itch. He is also interested in surgical treatment of skin cancer and benign skin lesions. His practice is located at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas. Dr. Bentow comes to U.S. Dermatology Partners after beginning his career at Southern California Permanente Medical Group in Panorama City, California.

U.S. Dermatology Partners of Dallas – Presbyterian

8210 Walnut Hill Ln Bldg 1

Dallas, TX 75231

Learn about Dr. Bentow

From your early years to your golden years and everywhere in between, we are dedicated to helping you maintain healthy skin for a lifetime.

Whether it’s protecting your skin from harm or restoring it to health, we have the knowledge, skills, and technology to treat a wide range of skin conditions. Our specialized skin cancer procedures have generated exceptionally high cure results. In addition, our expert treatment of acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, and other common conditions continue to expand with the development of additional physician and nursing resources, treatment options, and advanced clinical trials.

Our passion is to provide the highest quality skin care available to you, our patients. We hope to make each visit — from initial consultation to treatment to follow-up — the most convenient and comfortable experience possible. We want to be your skin care partner for life.

We deliver a lifetime of skincare from childhood to middle age to the golden years. We treat conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema to relieve or improve symptoms that limit your comfort, health and enjoyment. We provide specialized, highly effective treatments for a variety of skin cancers to restore and extend the quality of your life.

Whether you suffer from pain, irritation, or embarrassment from a persistent skin condition or if you’ve noticed a suspicious new spot or mole, we can help.

Dr. Bentow's Experience

Dr. Bentow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Harbor/UCLA Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Harbor-Ucla Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Bentow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bentow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bentow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bentow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bentow to family and friends
Dr. Bentow's Performance
Arlington, TX |
Unfortunately my experience was very poor with this Dr but the staff is nice and very kind. The delay in correct diagnosis made my situation worse and requires a lot of additional treatment I could have avoided.. I would not recommend his services, I wish he would have looked/listen better.
Arlington, TX |
Totally misdiagnosed! As it turns out the spot on my cheek was actually a basil cell carcinoma, not rosacea...so glad I got a 2nd opinion... after 4 months on thee topical medication went for follow up and doctor could clearly see it is NOT working! He suggested IPL.
I've been dealing with an skin issue for over a year. After seeing a couple of highly rated specialists and spending thousands of dollars, my issue got worse and worse. I finally found Dr Jason Bentow after much research and he diagnosed and healed me immediately. From his approach, to patient care, to how he educated me, everything was beyond my expectations. He's an ideal doctor and give him a 200% recommendation. I doubt I'll ever find a better doctor and completely trust him. See him!
in Dallas, TX |
Incredibly nice, smart, quick & thorough - we are so very fortunate to have Dr. Bentow here in Dallas!
in Dallas, TX |
Waited almost two hours and spent about 5 minutes with the dr., for my first visit with him. It was supposed to be an annual check-up. He left the room saying he'd be back to discuss more but never came back and i was ushered out of the room. His office was supposed to call in prescriptions, but called in the wrong one. Waste of my time.
Dallas, TX |
Really nice guy who knows exactly what he is doing. Really had a good experience in his office.
Probably the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. He spent 1 minute in the room with me, looked at me, and told me I had bug bites. I'm well aware of what a big bite looks and acts like. These aren't them. I would never recommend him to anyone.
in Lewisville, TX |
I was able to make a next day appointment for my kiddo, we arrived early and were seen early with no wait. He is very kind and knowledgeable and made my daughter feel very comfortable, explaining things very simply for her. I have already recommended him to family and friends. Excellent Dermatologist.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Bentow, MD?

Visit Dr. Bentow