Dr. Jason H. Bell, MD

Dr. Jason H. Bell, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 41 years old

Dr. Bell specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Cincinnati, OH. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bell? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bell's Experience

See how Dr. Bell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bell

Dr. Bell accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bell has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Bell
Dr. Bell's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (60)
in Cincinnati, OH |
Jason is a great doctor and he has a very professional yet, friendly curious staff!
in Cincinnati, OH |
I would always recommend Jason Bell; I have been seen by many 'eye surgeons', and Dr.Bell will always continue to be my first choice.
in Cincinnati, OH |
On time, highly efficient, very professional, communicates technical information in language understandable to the patient.
Cincinnati, OH |
I know that his father was a wonderful dr, and although I only see Jason yearly for a speciality screening, I trust him to be just as good.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I am so thankful to have this young man as my eye doctor! He is a compassionate doctor that is truly interested in his patients. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have been a patient with Dr Howard Bell for over 25 years with very favorable results. Over the past year I have had the pleasure of having Dr Jason Bell with the same very favorable results.
in Florence, Kentucky |
He is patient and professional and explains everything so that I can understand.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell is very conscientious & detailed in his examinations. He goes out of his way to explain everything to you in laymen's terms & answers any questions you may have @ the end of the exam.
in Milford Ohio |
Dr. Bell always answers questions, even calls me back to answer a question if I leave a message at the office. I have all the conficence in him.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I love Dr. Bell! He has been so patient with my child who has been diagnosed with autism. He will quietly follow him around the room to examine his eyes, even when my son refuses to sit in the examining chair. My son doesn't like many doctors, but he really likes Dr. Bell. In addition, Dr. Bell's office staff was extremely kind and supportive, especially when they saw the issues my son was struggling with.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I felt that I could trust him to be knowledgeable , accurate and dependable. His followup after surgery was great. I knew he meant it when he gave his personal cell phone number and said , "call me if you have any concerns or questions". I did not need to call him. Just another word. I feel he is a man of good character. That is important to me as well.
in Amelia, OH |
Dr Bell is great he answered some questions I had my other Dr could not explain to me as clear as he was able to. Love his attitude and attention to ensure my eye care.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Bell, as I had with his Dad. He was quite serious and I felt that I received a very thorough examination. Also I had the assurance that my current contact lens did the best job possible for my eyes.
Cincinnati, OH |
Very caring, compassionate doctor!
in Ludlow KY |
I trust him 100% and he cares that much about each and every patient,,,, he is kind, gentle and I felt great about my eyes when I left that appt. And I only schedule appts at the Anderson location.... Went to Clermont Mercy for 2 appts a few years ago.... Staff was not friendly, rude,, not any were respectful.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell is extremely competent and trustworthy. He is friendly and efficient. It is a pleasure to see him and to recommend him to friends.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell listened to me and made the perfect adjustment to my prescription. I appreciate the time he takes with his patients.
in De Mossville, KY |
Dr. Bell is all about business. No monkeying around. He is very caring when needed. He explains what needs to be done or what has happened.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell is an excellent doctor and you can be confident in his care. He moves quickly but professionally, makes his diagnosis, and discusses your plan of treatment. Dr. William Wester, II
in Sardinia, Ohio |
Very pleased. Pleasant experience. Everyone friendly.
Cincinnati, OH |
He seemed competent as an eye doctor, but had an attitude is the best way I can explain it. I went to his dad (Dr. Howard Bell) for years and now that he's retired I scheduled with Jason. At the end of my appointment, I asked Jason how his dad is, and he didn't respond. I thought he didn't hear me so I asked again. He said "there's a reason I didn't answer you the first time" and he walked out of the room. Very odd. During the exam, he also had a condescending tone to an answer.
Had the worst physicians visit ever. Only the initial assistant was polite and professional, rest of the staff was rude, and unprofessional talking about personal political opinions where I could hear them. Also discussing other staff members in a negative way. Physician was also rude as during exam instead of asking me to move he shoved me forward into the position he wished.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I certainly miss the senior Dr. Bell but have to admit that my first interaction with his son was certainly impressive. He seems to be accessible, patient and authoritative. Thanks!
in Mt Orab, OH |
He is professional, answers my questions, seems thorough.
Cincinnati, Ohio |
Was very professional personable and thorough with his explanations
in Loveland, OH |
This was my first visit with Dr. Bell. The appointment was not rushed and I was very impressed with the professionalism shown by Dr. Bell. Glad to have him as my eye doctor.
in Cincinnati OH |
I would recommend Dr. Bell to everyone...and have recommended him already.
in Bethel, OH |
Dr.Bell is always very polite and professional. Dr. Bell has been in our family for many years (both Jason and Howard). I trust his medical knowledge and expertise. I wouldn't go to anyone else for eye care.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Service is comprehensive, thorough, professional, prompt and Dr. Jason Bell answers my questions.
in Sardinia,Ohio. , NY |
Just like his father Howard, Dr. Jason is an excellent and caring physician. He takes time to answer all your questions.
Have you seen Dr. Jason H. Bell, MD?
Are you Dr. Bell?

Compare Dr. Bell

Dr. Bell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Bell has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bell's Board Certifications

• Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Sarcoidosis

University of Cincinnati

Completed in 2006

University of Cincinnati

Completed in 2009

Dr. Bell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.