Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Jason Bell, MD
Dr. Jason Bell, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Bell is affiliated with Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital and Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital.

1945 Cei Dr

Blue Ash, OH 45242

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • American Enterprise Group
  • American Republic
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Bell

Dr. Bell's Experience

Dr. Bell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Sarcoidosis

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Cincinnati
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of Cincinnati
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Bell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bell to family and friends
Dr. Bell's Performance
in Cincinnati |
I did not see Dr. Bell. I saw Dr. Hamilton. The staff is wonderful. They went above and beyond to fight with my insurance company. Thank you
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr Bell is a wonderful Doctor. He explained all the details of my surgery in a language that I totally understood. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Bell doing the surgery on my eyes. I was a little afraid at first, but he put my mind at ease. I would recommend him to anyone that asks about cataract surgery. He is wonderful. I told him so.
I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Jason Bell. He was very helpful with any questions asked, answering them with the knowledge of a great eye professional.
in Milford |
He did a great job on my eyes. I no longer look tired and worn out. Thank you Dr. Bell.
in Batavia, Ohio |
Dr. Bell is an outstanding caring doctor. He cares about his patients and there needs and goes above and beyond to ensure you get the best care available. Truly outstanding
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell has an amazing "bed-side" manner! He genuinely cares about how you are feeling and takes as much time as you need to feel comfortable. He answers all of your questions, and makes you feel like you are his favorite patient. I recommend him to all of my friends and co-workers!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell is an excellent listener and is thorough in his exams; he is available for emergencies.
Cincinnati, OH |
Very good doctor. Skilled, knowledgable, supportive, and caring.
in Amelia, OH |
Dr Bell is a excellent technician,but his people skills need to be worked on...The first time I saw him after his Dad retired..He seemed ok..but since he seems impatient..He pulled my arms into position without asking me to do it myself..If your schedule is that tight,,schedule less patients...And I have heard other make the same comments...A shame really..as he has good technical skills..
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell removed my cataract recently and everything went very smoothly.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell is very kind and respectful toward his patients. The eye exams are very thorough. I had cataract surgery by Dr. Bell. The results were exactly as Dr. Bell anticipated. I needed very strong strong glasses full time for over 50 years. After the surgery my vision is 20/20 and I only need reading glasses. I have complete trust in Dr. Bell and highly recommend him.
in Cincinnati, OH |
OI would certainly recommend Dr. Jason Bell to my family and friends. He is a very great eye doctor, very interested in his patients and lets you know you can call should you have problems or questions.
Cincinnati, OH |
I will always trust Dr. Bell! He and his staff are just wonderful!! I think the very best!! He should smile for the picture!!
in Blue ash, Ohio |
I highly recommend Dr. Bell. He is professional, kind, and answered all my questions. Love his staff. My appointments were on time and I am so glad I had Lasik done.
in Cincinnati OH |
I highly recommend CEI and Dr. Bell - there is no better choice for eye surgery. I put off cataract surgery for a year because I was nervous but there was no need to delay (I now wish I hadn't waited) and the results are amazing! Dr. Bell and his staff were courteous, helpful, and professional while taking the time to answer all my questions. Every day I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. What a gift to be able to see this well!
in Milford, OH |
Dr. Bell did a wonderful job on both of my cataracts. I can now watch my grandchildren perform from a distance. What a blessing! In the past, Dr Bell also corrected a double vision issue that kept me from getting a more serious problem. When I took my mother to him a for a second opinion, he found she had macular degeneration that her eye doctor had been missing. His referral to a specialist help save my mother's sight. Dr. Bell is professional and gets right to the point.
Cincinnati, OH |
DR. BELL WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING VERY WELL ABOUT THE CONDITION OF MY EYES. HE SEEMED VERY RELAXED AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS.
in Springdale, OH |
I would highly recommend Dr. Bell. He changed my life. I have never had as good eyesight as I have now. It was an an amazing experience.
in Taylor Mill, Ky. 41015atonia, KY |
Dr. Bell is courteous, capable, very experienced and friendly. I would recommend his services to everyone as I in fact already have.
in Bethel, OH |
I have total trust in Dr. Bell. My cataract surgery with multi focal lenses over 4 years ago provided me with great vision with no glasses. I was totally dependent upon my glass before the surgery even to see the alarm clock.
in Batavia, Ohio |
My appointments are always quick and easy. You don't wait very long, for sure.
Milford, OH |
Very personable and told me everything I wanted to know.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Jason has our complete confidence, and seems to exemplify all of the patient welfare concerns that marked his father's relationship with me for over twenty years. Wouldn't consider another Ophthalmologist in this town..
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell took his time with my exam. He answered my questions. I felt he was concerned and caring.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I don't meet with Dr. Bell. I meet with Dr. Sagar and I'm very happy with her!!
Fayetteville, OH |
Dr. Bell is professional and thorough. His message to patients about not asking about his father is a big help for those of us who know Dr. Howard and are concerned about him. I have not had to schedule an urgent appointment.
in My orab ohio |
I would definitely recommend CEI to all my family and friends everyone is helpful and friendly.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I would always recommend Jason Bell; I have been seen by many 'eye surgeons', and Dr.Bell will always continue to be my first choice.
in Cincinnati, OH |
On time, highly efficient, very professional, communicates technical information in language understandable to the patient.
Cincinnati, OH |
I know that his father was a wonderful dr, and although I only see Jason yearly for a speciality screening, I trust him to be just as good.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I am so thankful to have this young man as my eye doctor! He is a compassionate doctor that is truly interested in his patients. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have been a patient with Dr Howard Bell for over 25 years with very favorable results. Over the past year I have had the pleasure of having Dr Jason Bell with the same very favorable results.
in Florence, Kentucky |
He is patient and professional and explains everything so that I can understand.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell is very conscientious & detailed in his examinations. He goes out of his way to explain everything to you in laymen's terms & answers any questions you may have @ the end of the exam.
in Milford Ohio |
Dr. Bell always answers questions, even calls me back to answer a question if I leave a message at the office. I have all the conficence in him.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I love Dr. Bell! He has been so patient with my child who has been diagnosed with autism. He will quietly follow him around the room to examine his eyes, even when my son refuses to sit in the examining chair. My son doesn't like many doctors, but he really likes Dr. Bell. In addition, Dr. Bell's office staff was extremely kind and supportive, especially when they saw the issues my son was struggling with.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I felt that I could trust him to be knowledgeable , accurate and dependable. His followup after surgery was great. I knew he meant it when he gave his personal cell phone number and said , "call me if you have any concerns or questions". I did not need to call him. Just another word. I feel he is a man of good character. That is important to me as well.
in Amelia, OH |
Dr Bell is great he answered some questions I had my other Dr could not explain to me as clear as he was able to. Love his attitude and attention to ensure my eye care.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Bell, as I had with his Dad. He was quite serious and I felt that I received a very thorough examination. Also I had the assurance that my current contact lens did the best job possible for my eyes.
Cincinnati, OH |
Very caring, compassionate doctor!
in Ludlow KY |
I trust him 100% and he cares that much about each and every patient,,,, he is kind, gentle and I felt great about my eyes when I left that appt. And I only schedule appts at the Anderson location.... Went to Clermont Mercy for 2 appts a few years ago.... Staff was not friendly, rude,, not any were respectful.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell is extremely competent and trustworthy. He is friendly and efficient. It is a pleasure to see him and to recommend him to friends.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell listened to me and made the perfect adjustment to my prescription. I appreciate the time he takes with his patients.
in De Mossville, KY |
Dr. Bell is all about business. No monkeying around. He is very caring when needed. He explains what needs to be done or what has happened.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Bell is an excellent doctor and you can be confident in his care. He moves quickly but professionally, makes his diagnosis, and discusses your plan of treatment. Dr. William Wester, II
in Sardinia, Ohio |
Very pleased. Pleasant experience. Everyone friendly.
Cincinnati, OH |
He seemed competent as an eye doctor, but had an attitude is the best way I can explain it. I went to his dad (Dr. Howard Bell) for years and now that he's retired I scheduled with Jason. At the end of my appointment, I asked Jason how his dad is, and he didn't respond. I thought he didn't hear me so I asked again. He said "there's a reason I didn't answer you the first time" and he walked out of the room. Very odd. During the exam, he also had a condescending tone to an answer.
Had the worst physicians visit ever. Only the initial assistant was polite and professional, rest of the staff was rude, and unprofessional talking about personal political opinions where I could hear them. Also discussing other staff members in a negative way. Physician was also rude as during exam instead of asking me to move he shoved me forward into the position he wished.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I certainly miss the senior Dr. Bell but have to admit that my first interaction with his son was certainly impressive. He seems to be accessible, patient and authoritative. Thanks!
in Mt Orab, OH |
He is professional, answers my questions, seems thorough.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Bell, MD?
Are you Dr. Bell?

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
    Coventry Health America PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Managed Care (Non-HMO)