Dr. Jason Beck, DDS

Dr. Jason Beck, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Jason Beck, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Waco, TX and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Uthsc-Houston in 2008 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and oral surgery.Read his story

7917 Woodway Dr

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Beck

Dr. Beck's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Beck "Dr. Beck is a dually licensed physician in both medicine and dentistry. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2004 from the University of Texas at Houston. He then stayed to train in the Texas Medical Center, where he obtained an MD degree from UT-Houston Medical School and a certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is currently Board Certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Beck practices a full range of oral and maxillofacial surgery, but his interests are in dental implants, pathology, and bone grafting. Dr. Beck has lectured on all topics and is currently the Director of a regional Seattle Study Club, which provides continuing education and training to dentists. He keeps up to date with the latest technology in the field of dentistry and surgery and is a current member of the Academy of Osseointegration, which is recognized as the premier association for implant dentistry science."

This content was provided by Dr. Beck "At Waco Surgical Arts, our team built a practice around a philosophy of patient care that's becoming extinct. Our patients are seen quickly because they deserve to be seen quickly, they get quality time with the doctor, and receive outstanding follow-up care. Our goal is to have every patient leave pain-free. Dental care is important and it doesn't have to be scary."

2  Practice Areas

• Uthsc-Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Ut Houston Hlth Sci Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Beck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beck to family and friends

Dr. Beck's Performance

Everyone in office is very kind and professional. My surgery went very well. I was impressed that Dr. Beck called that evening to check on me. I would recommend Dr. Beck to friends needing an oral surgeon.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very professional! Nice clean facility and friendly people
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi, Hope! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with us at Waco Surgical Arts. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Hello! My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed today and I couldn't be more satisfied with the visit. Not only did Dr. Beck take a vested interest in my daughter's surgery, ortho background and concerns, his staff was extremely professional, knowledgeable and eager to answer any questions I had. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi there Megan - we're really glad to hear you had a great experience with us at Waco Surgical Arts. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

I found out today that Dr.Beck has left a tool or packing to cause an infection from my wisdom surgery back in 2016!!! I can not tell you how disappointed I am in this doctor to whom I trusted. An infection that has left me for two days now of 102 fever chills sweats nausea I have a 4 month old and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

We have no record of you as a patient with our practice.

Hi, my name is Sharon.I'm recently had a visit with Dr. Beck, and his team..What a wonderful group of people, very personable, you can feel the compassion with this group. THANKS, so much..Keep up the good work.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

Hi there, Sharon - we're really happy to hear you had a great experience with us at Waco Surgical Arts. Thanks for sharing your feedback!