Dr. Jason Bariteau, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Emory Orthopedic and Spine Center 59 Executive Park NE Ste 2000 Atlanta, GA 30329 Get Directions
Dr. Jason Bariteau, MD
Dr. Bariteau grew up in a small town just outside of Albany, New York. After completing his undergraduate degree in Biology at College of Saint Rose, he then pursued his medical degree at Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. Following completion of his medical training he developed his surgical skills during his orthopedic surgery residency at Brown University. He then subsequently completed two advanced orthopedics fellowships; the first at Brown University in orthopedic trauma and the second at Baylor Medical Center in Dallas Texas under the tutelage internationally known Foot and Ankle Surgeon James W Brodsky MD.

Dr. Bariteau's Care Philosophy

Patient centric foot and ankle practice

Dr. Bariteau's Experience

See how Dr. Bariteau's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bariteau

Dr. Bariteau accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Bariteau is now accepting new patients
Emory Orthopedics59 Executive Park NE Ste 2000
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 778-3350Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bariteau has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bariteau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bariteau to family and friends
Dr. Bariteau's Performance
in Augusta, GA |
He gave me back my life and I can not recommend him highly enough. I had five surgeries preformed in Augusta they couldn't fix my ankle. Thank goodness I was referred to Dr. Bariteau and I can now do everything I use to do. I workout at least 6 hours a week and walk over 3 miles. Where before I couldn't walk 100 feet. Thank you, thank you
in Atlanta, GA |
It has been a great experience seeing Dr Bariteau as my foot doctor. He has performed the surgery on my foot to removed bunion/repair hammertoes relieving me of the pain I was suffering. I found the staff was especially on target and efficient. Would recommend Dr. Baritieau to friends and family. Dannell his assistant may me feel like I was part of her family with her help and concerns.
in Atlanta, GA |
On June 3rd of 2017 I broke my right heel in 3 pieces. Prior to this I had never had surgery, or injured myself this severely. Before my first consultation with Dr. Bariteau, I thought all hope was lost in regards to walking normally again. After my consultation with Dr. Bariteau, I was very relieved. I had surgery on June the 13th to reconstruct my heel... fast forward to not even 3 months later, and I am walking and back to my normal life. I thank Dr. Bariteau and his staff for this.
Decatur, GA |
Dr. Bariteau -I highly recommend. Listens well, explains details, answers questions, moves quickly but with care and compassion and great attitude.
Decatur, GA |
Dr. Bariteau treated me for a severe ankle fracture. He performed two surgeries, and he and his compassionate and professional staff shepherded me and my family through various stages of recovery. The initial injury and the ensuing recovery were grueling, and I'm not sure I could've gotten through it without Dr. Bariteau and his team.
in Locust Grove, GA |
My daughter was seen by other providers & was told there wasn't anything they could do concerning her condition that was physically limiting her to do sports and daily activities-we were crushed. I made an appointment with Dr. Bariteau & from the moment that he walked in the room he was very attentive to my daughter's concerns and needs. Anna had her surgery 7 months ago and has recovered wonderfully & we are all happy with the outcome. I can't thank him enough for all that he's done for her!
in Atlanta, GA |
Very satisfied with the friendliness, responsiveness, and professionalism of Dr. Bariteau and staff, including x-ray technicians and especially Danielle. Surgery results and recovery were as expected and as needed. Would definitely return to Dr. Bariteau for future consultation and/or procedure.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I highly recommend Dr Bariteau .... he actually listens and connects with your problems and concerns... VERY talented doctor ....easy to talk to....
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a damaged Achilles tendon and saw Dr. Bariteau to discuss possible ways to heal my tendon. I saw several MDs prior to Dr. Bariteau, with no success. I had difficulty walking and a lot of swelling & pain. I agreed to surgery to repair the Achilles tendon. The outcome is nothing short of miraculous! I have great range of motion, no pain, and can now walk & swim with little difficulty. I highly recommend Dr. Bariteau & his medical staff, especially Danielle.
in Decatur, GA |
Dr Bariteau surgically repaired my ruptured Achilles tendon. Fabulous outcome due to his surgical skills and protocol that got me back to work in 12 weeks. Professional, meticulous and great listening skills tailoring my rehab to fit my situation is what Dr Bariteau did for me. I searched for the best in the area to do my surgery and was not disappointed. Dr Bariteau is in an elite class in his profession. Danielle, his surgical assistant and Dr Bariteau make a great team!
in 560 Oak Vista Ct |
Dr.Bariteau has done a good job for me so I will recommend him to my friends and family.My formal doctor mess my ankle up and was in pain over one year,but now Dr.Bariteau has fixed it up.No more pain,I can sound sleep better at night.Thanks be to God and Dr.Bariteau and his team.
in Dacula, GA |
Dr. Bariteau is a kind, caring doctor with professional as well as personal skills. He did a great job on my toe surgery and I will be returning to him later on for another toe procedure.
in Loganville, GA |
Very professional, friendly, great communicator and bed side manner.
Atlanta, GA |
I saw Dr. Bariteau after breaking my leg in the spring. He was open, honest, and welcomed any questions I had prior to and after surgery. He and Danielle, his surgical assistant, make a fantastic team! I know that I am in good hands with them!
in Gainesville, GA |
Very efficient and thorough!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Bariteau is a great surgeon and is very personable. He listens to you and your needs and gives you the best available option. Danielle his PT is wonderful as well. The dynamic duo is AWESOME.
in Social Circle, GA |
I struggled with an ankle as a result of a break that healed misaligned and became riddled with arthritis. Found Dr. Bariteau who specializes in ankles. He and I agreed that a total ankle replacement was a reasonable course of action. It would require a four month recovery period with no weight on that ankle but I was willing to do whatever it took to regain mobility. Surgery went well with no pain after two weeks. Five months from surgery walking with little pain and back to activities!
Great experience
in Atlanta, GA |
Had a 7:30 AM appt scheduled by EEH. Did not see the Bariteau until 9:30. If I wasn't in such pain, I would not have waited. I explained to him the location of the pain in my foot and ankle. He didn't listen and sold me an overpriced walker brace and told me to come back in 4-6 weeks. He should have spent more time looking at the xrays of my feet. I wore the large brace for 3 days and the pain only worsened. Went to another Dr who provided the correct diagnosis and am significantly better.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Bariteau, MD?
Are you Dr. Bariteau?

Compare Dr. Bariteau

Dr. Bariteau's Care Philosophy

Patient centric foot and ankle practice

Dr. Bariteau says...

Ankle and Hindfoot arthritis, Flatfoot, Bunion, Hammertoe, Ankle Fracture, Calcaneal fractures, Foot fractures

Total Ankle Replacement

Ankle Fusion

Complex Ankle and Hindfoot reconstruction

Forefoot reconstruction and deformity correction

Dr. Bariteau's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Bariteau has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bariteau's Board Certifications

• Bunion
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Heel Spur
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Completed in 2012

Baylor University Medical Center

Completed in 2014

Completed in 2013

Dr. Bariteau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bariteau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ankle Arthrodesis