Dr. Jasmin Roohi, MD

GeneticsFemale

Genetics

Dr. Jasmin Roohi, MD is a Geneticist in Camp Springs, MD. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Jasmin Roohi, MD

Kaiser Permanente Silver Spring

5100 Auth Way Camp Springs, MD 20746 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Geneticists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Roohi treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Roohi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roohi

3.0

Dr. Roohi

I'm not sure who this 1 star troll is but I just got off of a video call with Dr. Roohi and am so impressed by what a knowledgable, personable, intelligent person she is. I'm grateful she is my geneticist! I felt very heard, understood, and in good care.
Mona – Sep 23, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasmin Roohi, MD?
Dr. Roohi however refused to test my son for a genetic variant he has a fifty percent chance of having, because it is of unknown significance. When I tried to explain my history and explain, she informed me she spent time at Harvard, and flat out refused to have my son tested. The variant does alter the size and PH level of the protein. Prior (better) geneticists treated me as if I had this disease and, I improved dramatically. Then at Mayo clinic I was diagnosed with said disease.
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasmin Roohi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Roohi?

• Genetics

Does Dr. Jasmin Roohi, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Roohi accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Jasmin Roohi, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Roohi frequently treats Klinefelter Syndrome, Marfan Syndrome, and Thalassemia. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Roohi treats.

Where is Dr. Jasmin Roohi, MD's office located?

Dr. Roohi's office is located at 5100 Auth Way, Camp Springs, MD 20746. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jasmin Roohi, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Roohi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jasmin Roohi, MD?

Kaiser Permanente Silver Spring