Dr. Jasleen Duggal, MD

Dr. Jasleen Duggal, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Female
Dr. Jasleen Duggal, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Bakersfield, CA. She has been practicing for 14 years.

3008 Sillect Ave Ste 220

Bakersfield, CA 93308

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CHAMPVA
  • Delta Health System

Learn about Dr. Duggal

See how frequently Dr. Duggal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes Type 1
Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease

Dr. Duggal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Duggal "Jasleen Duggal, MD is committed to providing each patient with an exceptional level of care and attention. Our dedicated staff works together as a team to provide high-quality comprehensive care. A compassionate and understanding Physician that takes pride in paying close attention to each patient's needs."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Cushing's Syndrome
  • Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight

• Aspiration or Injection of Thyroid Cyst
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Maulana Azad Medical College and (M.A.M.C)
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Chicago Medical School and Affiliated Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Cedars-Sinai and Greater Los Angeles Veteran Affairs
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Duggal has no media or publications listed.

• Punjabi

Dr. Duggal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duggal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duggal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duggal to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Duggal's Performance
in Bakersfield |
Yes I would recommend Dr. Duggal to Family and Friends
in Bakersfield, CA |
She's a very nice and helpful doctor
in Bakersfield, CA |
I put all my trust in Dr Duggal. So far she has made me feel ad ease. It feels good to be in someone's hands that knows what shes doing. I am very happy with Dr Duggal.
in Bakersfield, Ca |
In addition to Dr Duggal's professionalism she is warm, friendly and listens.
in Bakersfield |
I would defiantly recommend her to my family and friends.
in Bakersfield, CA |
SHE LISTENS! VERY PROFESSIONAL, I JUST HAD A GREAT VISIT NOT ABOUT JUST PUSHING DRUGS.
in Bakersfield, CA |
When I came to see Dr Duggal she diagnosed my medical problem and realized I was allergic to a medication that I was taking that had me in the hospital near death. After my care with Dr. DuggaI, I feel like I'm living my life again. Two years ago I was sick, tired with anxiety, irritable, no patience. Now I have so much energy I feel normal again. I can keep up with my kindergarten class that I teach. She made me feel special not just another patient walking through the door.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I have never been to a doctors office where everyone is friendly through the office.
she was great!
in Bakersfield, CA |
My first visit with Dr Duggal very pleasant, she listened very well to my problems and what I had to say. Very good at explaining my condition. I like her. Great visit.
in Bakersfield, CA |
When I went in to see her , she heard me and supported me , she validated me , she was attentive , warm and her spirit was amazing. Dr.Duggal allowed me to take total control of my choices regarding my health and fully supported my decision. I would highly recommend her to family and friends because she believed in me, Today I am off diabetes medicines and body building at my new healthy weight. I now wear a size small, Thank You Dr. Duggal.
in Bakersfield, CA |
SHE IS VERY THROUGHO AND EXPLAINS ALL THE TEST RESULTS IN A MANNER THAT I UNDERSTAND. SHE HAS SO MUCH PATIENCE WITH ALL MY QUETIONS I ASK HER.
in Bakersfield, CA |
She is extremely professional but very personable. She cares about her patents and their needs. I went to another doctor that did not have my best interest as does Dr Duggal.
in Bakersfield, CA |
SHE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND I AM HAPPY I CAME HERE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF. A LITTLE LONG TO GET IN TO SEE HER BUT SHE IS WORTH WAIT.
in Bakersfield, CA |
No reason to go out of town because she is right here in Bakersfield. She is always update to date with the current medications and therapies for my condition.
in Bakersfield, CA |
She is very caring thorough. As a patient I have confidence in her.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr Duggal is very nice and very respectful.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Very personable, concentrates on your needs, I have been very happy with my care with her.
in Bakersfield, CA |
My experience has been good with Dr Duggal. She has been very thorough with my care.
in Bakersfield, CA |
No wait time I was in and out and it was my first visit . Prompt, courteous ,and got the ball rolling for me and I feel very encouraged.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I had a great experience with Dr. Duggal . She answered all my questions thoroughly she discussed all my options and helped me come up with a new treatment planned based upon my current needs. I would recommend her with anyone.
She's a great provider!!
in Bakersfield, CA |
I have experienced excellent office visits each time. Dr. Duggal is very professional and very knowledgeable about her profession. The staff is wonderful and always welcoming. The wait time is just like any other doctors office I have been too before. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
in Bakersfield, CA |
I had a great experience with her and her office, I had no problem understanding her and she even called me at home after to make sure i had given her the correct pharmacy because she realized that the one I gave her did not accept my insurance. She was very kind and patient about explaining my condition and what treatments were available to me.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I waited 2 hours to see her! I've had many clients from India and could understand their speech. This lady can not speak English. My next visits were with an assistant. I'm paying to see a doctor not an assistant. Their office is impossible to get ahold of. I waited 2 weeks with an emergency to get a call when I wasn't home. Then it's back to her voice mail. Her prescription was wrong and could not be filled by a pharmacy. I was really disappointed with this doctor!
Bakersfield, CA |
Waited over an hour and it's this way every time I'm now looking for a different endocrinologist
in Bakersfield, CA |
If you need a prescription change or refill make sure you do it 2 weeks ahead of time. I left 7 messages and 2 emails and got a response FINALLY. I am going out of town so will be 6 more days without medication because do NOT return phone calls. I tried being nice, cranky, sarcastic and nothing worked. We I finally got the call I could tell they DID not care. I just think its not that hard.........................
Bakersfield, CA |
Three hour wait and then subscribed wrong medication, never even bothered to read my records!!
Have you seen Dr. Jasleen Duggal, MD?
Are you Dr. Duggal?

See our Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists at Bakersfield Memorial Hospital

Visit Dr. Duggal