Dr. Jasleen Duggal, MD

Dr. Jasleen Duggal, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female
Dr. Jasleen Duggal, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Bakersfield, CA and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College and (M.A.M.C) in 2003 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

3008 Sillect Ave Ste 220

Bakersfield, CA 93308

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CHAMPVA
  • Delta Health System

Learn about Dr. Duggal

See how frequently Dr. Duggal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes Type 1
Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease

Dr. Duggal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Duggal "Jasleen Duggal, MD is committed to providing each patient with an exceptional level of care and attention. Our dedicated staff works together as a team to provide high-quality comprehensive care. A compassionate and understanding Physician that takes pride in paying close attention to each patient's needs."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Aspiration or Injection of Thyroid Cyst
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Maulana Azad Medical College and (M.A.M.C)
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Chicago Medical School and Affiliated Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Cedars-Sinai and Greater Los Angeles Veteran Affairs
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Duggal has no media or publications listed.

• Punjabi

Dr. Duggal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duggal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duggal's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duggal to family and friends

Dr. Duggal's Performance

Had a wonderful 1st visit with Dr. Duggal! (I searched out a female endo doc after a frustrating experience with a popular local male doc that treated me for 6 months.) I made an appt for 4 days out, was seen no longer than 20 minutes from the time I checked in at the front desk, nice, stylish,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She's great so far and I will continue to see her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went to Dr. Duggal after I was unhappy with previous doctor. Her staff was very helpful from the time I made my appointment. I know I made the right choice because she is the only one that has been able to control my levels.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
She is the worst doctor I have ever seen! You see her once and after that you meet with the staff. I pay to see a doctor not her staff. 1 to 3 hour wait to leave the waiting room to a exam room. No response to am urgent medical problem. You have to call and make an appointment a few weeks out (if...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We value each and every review from our patients. Endocrinology is a much needed specialty in our area. Dr. Duggal has gone to great lengths to find such highly trained and reputable providers to join her practice, to help her care for the patients in our community and surrounding areas. We are always making improvements and we will take your feedback into consideration and keep improving our patient care. Thank you.

JASLEEN DUGGAL AND HER STAFF ARE FANTASTIC! I AM A NURSE I AM AWARE OF GOOD DOCTORS AND BAD DOCTORS. SHE IS THE BEST.