Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD

Cardiology ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Kahlon

Tri-City Cardiology Consultants

6750 E Baywood Ave # 301 Mesa, AZ 85206

Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mesa, AZ. He graduated from Punjab University Christian Medical College and specializes in cardiology and interventional cardiology.

Dr. Kahlon accepts

Dr. Kahlon accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Kahlon's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Murmur
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Impella Device
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Limb Swelling
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombolysis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Tricuspid Valve Surgery
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure
  • Venous Hypertension

Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon is Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology. He completed his Fellowship in Cardiovascular Medicine and Internal Medicine Residency at the St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at Emory University and his Residency in Cardiology.

• Cardiology

3.8

Dr. Kahlon?
Dr. Kahlon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD
I can personally attest to Dr. Kahlon's knowledge, professionalism, wisdom and genuine care for his patients. He saved my (85 yr. old) father's life and I (63 yr old) am presently being treated by him for mild high blood pressure. It does not matter the severity of your problem, he listens, asks several times if there are any more questions and is concerned about the entire patient. He prescribes medicine when needed, but also includes life style changes as well. (A Top Doc winner)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
We took my mom to this guy to establish her as a new patient. She had been seeing another Cardiologist for years and was doing fine. This one changed her meds and as a result she spent 2 months in the hospital and was never the same afterward. We couldn't even care for her at home. He made her last couple of years miserable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
I had never met Dr. Kahlon, but was assigned to him by my doctor (within the same practice), for a Heart Cath. I had them twice before, one in another State, so knew what to expect, but with a "new" doctor,I wasn't sure. To say Dr. Kahlon is a gentleman, knowledgeable, talented, and a perfect Cardiologist would be an understatement. If I haven't been seeing my Cardiologist for 8 years I would switchman a heartbeat. I would recommend Dr. Kahlon without hesitation, and his team at Banner Heart is
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
Dr Kahlon preformed a procedure in which in placed an stent in my right hip, later when i told him that I had pain in that area he said that has never happened before and refused to discuss it any further. Tried to contact management at Tri City to file a complaint. No one available ever, only assume they could care less. I recommend extreme caution when seeing Dr. Kahlon his ego gets in the way of patient treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
Dr. Kahlon was very informational and guided me step by step through heart surgery and after care. He made feel secure and I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
Dr. Kahlon is exceptional. He merges knowledge, expertise, and caring to make you feel comfortable and secure. He is very well-respected by other medical professionals and has truly earned that respect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Kahlon for six years. He has successfully treated the veins in my legs a few years ago for pain. Dr Kahlon is very easy to talk with and takes the time I need with him. He is very easy to understand when he explains your condition, and treatment needed. I see him every year to monitor my heart, and every year I am more impressed with Dr. Kahlon. I highly recommend him if you need a cardiologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
Dr. Kahlon placed three stents into me. During the procedure I was awake and had some casual conversation with staff. The procedure didn't take long and I did not feel any pain during or after. After; Dr. Kahlon came to my room and ensured that I was OK and spoke with my wife and me. I mentioned to my wife that the procedure was almost fun. I have great confidence/trust in Dr. Kahlon. He is extremely knowledgeable and quietly transmits that he can get the job done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
My husband was having a hard time breathing, wanting to sleep all day. He had no energy. Had triple by-pass surgery 6 years ago by another doctor. They said there wasn't anything more they could do. We switched to Dr. Kahlon. He changed some of his meds, put three stents in the by-pass and monitored him for the next few months. Made more small changes and today my husband has energy, hardly takes naps, breaths much easier and is happy he goes to Dr. Kahlon. We highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
My husband and myself would highly recommend Dr Kahlon he is to the point always on time or early for appointments. I needed to have ablation on my legs the insurance I had was going cover 100%. The Vein Center worked me in by cancellations. So I got all done last year before my insurance changed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
Concerned Determined Compassionate Through I have always been satisfied with diagnosis and treatment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
I went to Kahlon because they couldnt get me into another doctor at the practice that I was referred to soon enough. I had a blocked renal artery which he put a stent into. He doesn't have a real good bed side manner he's just matter a fact and he makes you drag answer out of him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
For three years I have been under Dr Kahlon's care and I find it amazing his advice, treatments, and testing are not just maintaining my heart health but improving it. At 72 that makes me very happy with my Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
I had a big heart attack and this doctor put 4 stents in my arteries, afterward I informed him that I would be moving out of state and asked for a referral and he wouldn't give me one said to call my insurance! Then having a massive heart attack I needed blood work to be monitored and I went to lab he ordered but his office never called me with the results!!! Do yourself a favor do not use this Dr. for any type of long term care get a real Cardiologist who cares about you and not just $$$$$$$$$$
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kahlon's since 2007. I have had 2 angiograms, and I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Kahlon is very caring and when he comes in the exam room, I know I have his undivided attention. Over the course of the years he has managed my meds, to the point that I am taking the very lowest dose. If I continue to follow his directions, I may be off meds entirely. While the practice is large, everyone from check-in to check out are friendly and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
Dr Kahlon has my highest regard. He explains the situation clearly and he patiently answers all my questions even on his busiest days. He never rushes out of the room. I initially came to see him for a check up in 2010 when I moved here. He didn't like my stress test; he did a heart Cath; then he referred me to a surgeon for a quadruple bypass. Throughout that experience he continued to be warm, supportive and concerned for my welfare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
Speaking only for myself, I found Tri Cities Cardiology to be a huge practice, disorganized and long waits. Staff not responsive, no compassion. When Dr. Kahlon came in he hardly looked at me, asked very few questions, told me to stop taking certain meds, did not even say why, ordered expensive tests at his clinic, walked out. I felt he had no respect for me. The testing crew was rushed, disorganized, and I don't trust the results are even mine. I did not go back, I chose a smaller practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
Dr. Kahlon has been responsible for identifying my medical conditions other doctors should have identified long before. He listens to complaints of symptoms and is responsive to questions. He explains his directives fully and clearly. I'm happy he's my cardiologist because he's been so medically helpful to me. I have waited for appointments at times due to medical emergencies he experienced at the hospital. I was given the choice of waiting or rescheduling and I chose to wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kahlon?