Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD

Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD

Cardiology | Male

Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Mesa, AZ. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Kahlon is affiliated with Banner Heart Hospital and Banner Baywood Medical Center.

Dr. Kahlon's Experience

See how Dr. Kahlon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kahlon

Dr. Kahlon accepts 28 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kahlon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kahlon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kahlon to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Kahlon's Performance
in Gold Canyon, AZ |
Dr. Kahlon placed three stents into me. During the procedure I was awake and had some casual conversation with staff. The procedure didn't take long and I did not feel any pain during or after. After; Dr. Kahlon came to my room and ensured that I was OK and spoke with my wife and me. I mentioned to my wife that the procedure was almost fun. I have great confidence/trust in Dr. Kahlon. He is extremely knowledgeable and quietly transmits that he can get the job done.
in Mesa, AZ |
My husband was having a hard time breathing, wanting to sleep all day. He had no energy. Had triple by-pass surgery 6 years ago by another doctor. They said there wasn't anything more they could do. We switched to Dr. Kahlon. He changed some of his meds, put three stents in the by-pass and monitored him for the next few months. Made more small changes and today my husband has energy, hardly takes naps, breaths much easier and is happy he goes to Dr. Kahlon. We highly recommend him.
in Mesa, AZ |
My husband and myself would highly recommend Dr Kahlon he is to the point always on time or early for appointments. I needed to have ablation on my legs the insurance I had was going cover 100%. The Vein Center worked me in by cancellations. So I got all done last year before my insurance changed.
in mesa, az |
Concerned Determined Compassionate Through I have always been satisfied with diagnosis and treatment
Apache Junction, AZ |
I went to Kahlon because they couldnt get me into another doctor at the practice that I was referred to soon enough. I had a blocked renal artery which he put a stent into. He doesn't have a real good bed side manner he's just matter a fact and he makes you drag answer out of him.
in Mesa, AZ |
For three years I have been under Dr Kahlon's care and I find it amazing his advice, treatments, and testing are not just maintaining my heart health but improving it. At 72 that makes me very happy with my Doctor
in Mesa, AZ |
I had a big heart attack and this doctor put 4 stents in my arteries, afterward I informed him that I would be moving out of state and asked for a referral and he wouldn't give me one said to call my insurance! Then having a massive heart attack I needed blood work to be monitored and I went to lab he ordered but his office never called me with the results!!! Do yourself a favor do not use this Dr. for any type of long term care get a real Cardiologist who cares about you and not just $$$$$$$$$$
Mesa, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kahlon's since 2007. I have had 2 angiograms, and I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Kahlon is very caring and when he comes in the exam room, I know I have his undivided attention. Over the course of the years he has managed my meds, to the point that I am taking the very lowest dose. If I continue to follow his directions, I may be off meds entirely. While the practice is large, everyone from check-in to check out are friendly and professional.
in Gold Canyon AZ |
Dr Kahlon has my highest regard. He explains the situation clearly and he patiently answers all my questions even on his busiest days. He never rushes out of the room. I initially came to see him for a check up in 2010 when I moved here. He didn't like my stress test; he did a heart Cath; then he referred me to a surgeon for a quadruple bypass. Throughout that experience he continued to be warm, supportive and concerned for my welfare.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Speaking only for myself, I found Tri Cities Cardiology to be a huge practice, disorganized and long waits. Staff not responsive, no compassion. When Dr. Kahlon came in he hardly looked at me, asked very few questions, told me to stop taking certain meds, did not even say why, ordered expensive tests at his clinic, walked out. I felt he had no respect for me. The testing crew was rushed, disorganized, and I don't trust the results are even mine. I did not go back, I chose a smaller practice.
in Apache Junction, AZ |
Dr. Kahlon has been responsible for identifying my medical conditions other doctors should have identified long before. He listens to complaints of symptoms and is responsive to questions. He explains his directives fully and clearly. I'm happy he's my cardiologist because he's been so medically helpful to me. I have waited for appointments at times due to medical emergencies he experienced at the hospital. I was given the choice of waiting or rescheduling and I chose to wait.
Have you seen Dr. Jaskamal Kahlon, MD?
Are you Dr. Kahlon?

Compare Dr. Kahlon

Dr. Kahlon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Kahlon has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kahlon's Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Limb Swelling
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipidoses (incl. Gaucher Disease)
  • Mitral Valve Disease

Punjab University Christian Medical College

Graduated in 1990

St. John Hospital and Medical Center
    Emory University Medical Center

Dr. Kahlon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kahlon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Aortic Valve Surgery
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Impella Device
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Mitral Valve Surgery
  • Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Thoracentesis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
  • Tricuspid Valve Surgery
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography