Dr. Jasbir Singh, MD

Dr. Jasbir Singh, MD

Maternal-Fetal Medicine  ·

Dr. Jasbir Singh, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 9 years. He specializes in maternal-fetal medicine and obstetrics & gynecology.

Austin Maternal Fetal Medicine

12200 Renfert Way Ste G-3

Austin, TX 78758

Learn about Dr. Singh

See how frequently Dr. Singh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
Intrauterine Growth Restriction
Gestational Diabetes

Dr. Singh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Singh "Welcome to North Austin Maternal Fetal Medicine. We are glad that you are here. We know pregnancy involves caring for two patients ? mother and baby. Whether you are seeking routine pregnancy risk assessment and screening or have a complicated pregnancy, you will get the same special attention by our trained office staff, nurses, sonographers, and physicians. North Austin Maternal Fetal Medicine opened its doors in 2009 and has been helping to improve the care of high-risk pregnancies throughout Central Texas. Our capabilities are comprehensive. And we follow the science of evidence-based medicine, adhering to what is known to be both appropriate and effective."

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine

• Genetic Testing
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)

• University of Houston / University Park
  • Parkland Hosp-U Tex
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Washington Hospital Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Singh's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends

Dr. Singh's Performance

Dr.Singh is one of the best providers and the only person I want to see when I go to Austin Maternal Fetal Medicine he's very easy to talk to and has played a big role in my pregnancy I highly recommend him to anyone needing to go to Austin Maternal Fetal Medicine.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was so pleased to have Dr. Singh as my specialist. He's highly knowledgeable and wants to care for you and your baby as if you are his own family--balancing the pros and the cons of all decisions. I was very pleased too with the other team members/staff and how they treated me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Having to visit a specialist is never an easy thing when you are expecting your first child. But Dr. Singh was fantastic. He was compassionate and sensitive to our situation. He explained everything in easy to understand terms. He put us at ease and we always felt he made sure all of our questions...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr.Singh is one of the best doctor's out there. He is? caring and very understanding. I met him with my first pregnancy and I miscarried,he was so supportive through that tough time. When I got pregnant again he remembered me and was ready and willing to coach me through a healthy pregnancy. I am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent professional! He took the time to explain us everything and answered all our questions. I highly recommend Dr Singh!!
Are you Dr. Singh?

More Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists like Dr. Singh at Austin Maternal Fetal Medicine