Dr. Jasbir Dhawan, MD

Dr. Jasbir Dhawan, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Jasbir Dhawan, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

14725 Lebanon Rd

Frisco, TX 75035

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Dhawan

See how frequently Dr. Dhawan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Diabetes Counseling
Bone Disorders

Dr. Dhawan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant

Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Rush Presby St Lukes Hospital Cook Co Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Missouri's Top Doctor, 2009

Dr. Dhawan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dhawan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dhawan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dhawan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dhawan to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Dhawan's Performance
Frisco, TX |
Great Doctor very aggresive treatment . I like her. A lot
in Dallas |
She is very thorough, she explained everything in detail and she has a wonderful bedside manner. She put my mind at ease. The staff was wonderful and worked with me. I highly recommend this doctor.
Sulphur Springs, TX |
She is a decent enough physician but honestly I always feel like I am cattle being rushed in and out of her office. It is not always the best experience going there because the front office staff is absolutely and completely horrendous and rude. I cringe every time I have to look at one of their salty faces. They literally look like there sniffing dog poop every time you walk in there. There are much better Endocrinologist out there and trust me when I tell you I will find one besides this one.
in Anna |
Began seeing Dr. Dhawan in 2014 for thyroid issues. She over medicated me causing me to gain weight yet blamed me for her lack of oversight . My health has has worsened because of her. To have her test for anything other than TSH, like vitamins being depleted or anitbodies she'll refuse to do. She then pushed me off onto a nutritionist/ nurse practitioner in her office who is no help and almost killed me with diet drugs. Save your time, money, and health finding a different doctor.
Plano, TX |
STAY AWAY!!!!
in Frisco, TX |
My daughter is a type 1 diabetic and we have called 9 times and left messages for Dr. Dhawan to fill out her insulin pump authorization. This is ridiculous and terrible medical care!
Dallas, TX |
When it comes to women and their hormones this Doctor is a total quack! She does not listen to your concerns. If you are concerned about your hormones being out of balance do not go to Dr. Dhawan she won't be any help. She's also very rude. Her staff is rude. Her PA is extremely nice. Which is a good thing because most of the time that's who you'll see. Apparently you only get to see real Doctor on the first visit. After that you only see the PA.
in Frisco, TX |
After explaining an urgent situation with my son, Dr. Dhawan's scheduler was very compassionate and scheduled us the next day as a new patient. The office staff were all very friendly and we were very happy with our visit with Dr. Dhawan. She was friendly, knowledgeable and considerate. Her staff went above and beyond to help us get our insurance approval for a next-day MRI. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Would highly recommend!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dhawan is very friendly, but does not listen thoroughly to concerns. I have also never received any follow-up calls for abnormal blood work, nor have I been directed to make any changes with my medications. I just find that odd, considering I have had abnormal results the past two times I have had bloodworm drawn. The front desk receptionists are extremely rude, but I have always loved the phlebotomist! Appointments are very hard to schedule as well. Overall, I would not recommend.
McKinney, TX |
My son has been a patient of hers for close to a year now. I believe that they have overcharged him several times. I have asked for documentation of billing and payments and they have ignored my request. Prescriptions are called in incorrectly and are not in a timely fashion. I honestly do not think she has his best interest in mind. I was asked to accommodate my son at one appointment. We were there for quite some time and accomplished nothing.
Pilot Point, TX |
Cheat patients.
in Plano, TX |
Disappointed to say the least --I wished I'd been more diligent and read her reviews first bc like other reviews Dr Dhawan is lovely - seems competent? But she and her entire staff have their noses in there IPads or computers. Her lab lost my specimens!! Never followed up with me about that?yet she put me on Rx ? I might as well had my appt. on FaceTime:the front desk girls ok, her nurse obsessed with her IPad. Her office manager- not impressed with him! Now what Do I do? Find a new doc!
Atlanta, GA |
The doctor is good but the whole experience of visiting her and her office for an appointment is exhausting and frustrating. The staff and her husband who manages everything lacks professional etiquettes and manners. The wait time is an hour even if you arrive 30 min before for your appointment.
in Plano, TX |
Doctor is very patient and her experience is excellent. She deals with me with respect.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Dhawan and her staff are knowledgeable, thorough, and relatable - a rare phenomena in many medical practices. My son had suffered a diabetic seizure and, new to Dallas, had not yet established care with an endocrinologist. Dr. Dhawan saw him right away. She was thorough in asking the right questions and listening carefully to answers - taking time to ensure that doctor and patient were on the same page - and put my son's mind at ease. My second son and I have since become patients.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr Dwan is ok in terms of medical care, but lacks bedside manners. In my entired life I have never been to an office with such a big employee turnover. For that reason and maybe not addecuate training my co-pay was higher than what I was supposed to pay in several occasions. Make sure you know your health insurance benefits and your co-pay before you go to your appointment
in Frisco, tx |
Just like others that have left reviews they have a serious office manager issue. In the middle of dealing with my issues with insurance, he just leaves the office. It is obvious that this office does not care about it patients. Even the staff was rude as I wanted for the office manager to come back from picking up his kids instead of dealing with his work obligations. They want to charge you up front for everything before they bill your insurance company. Others don't do this. Very very rude
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Dhawan was very professional and very enlightening. She answered questions, made suggestions, and changed medications to be more in line with condition. I would recommend her to anyone if you are having issues with Type 2 Diabetes. I think she has her hat on the right way.
Have you seen Dr. Jasbir Dhawan, MD?
Are you Dr. Dhawan?