Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD

PsychiatryMale

Psychiatry

Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Peoria, AZ and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Bisla has extensive experience in Neurodevelopmental Disorders. He graduated from University of Nebraska at Lincoln in 1998.

Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD
8232 W Cactus Rd Ste 124 Peoria, AZ 85381

Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Bisla with our nearby Psychiatry Specialists at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix.

Dr. Bisla's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bisla

3.7

3.4482758620689653%
27.586206896551722%

Best IMO
Best doctor I've ever been to for psychiatry. He doesn't just push pills at the problem but actually tried to help.
Ruth P – Oct 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
Dr. Bisla has been my psychiatrist since I was a teenager; I'm in my 30s now. He is wonderful, patient, kind, and very, very knowledgeable. Some of the negative reviews on here must have come from those people you can never please because Dr. Bisla is a wonderful doctor.
  • Long wait times
Tori S – Apr 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
IMHO Dr Bisla is a nice man but regarding psychiatry he is plain and simple a "pill pusher". If he didn't have a computer screen in front of him to look up drug after drug after drug to try on you, I honestly don't know what he would do. I sat and watched him perscribe one drug after another for my wife (all of which drove her deeper into depression) and never bothered to delve into the cause of her depression. And when she asked him if he could help her with a phobia she has, he told her she had had it for too many years and could not be helped! IMHO, unless you are looking for a doctor to drug you into oblivion, keep looking elswhere!
Just DON'T! – Dec 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
Went today and was delighted! Felt he listened and cared! Was concerned about over medicating which made me very comfortable at my age! I look forward to working with him!
Laurie Allen – Jul 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
Dr. Bisla is a great dr; I would recommend highly recommend him. I have been a patient of his for years.
Jul 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
I've been Dr. Bisla's patient for many years. I recommend him highly because he is reliable, organized and calm. He can help a patient focus on their personal and behavioral needs.
Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
Engaging, knowledgeable. His perspective reinforces taking control of issues over which we have control. He does not over-medicate. .
David Lull – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
He’s sarcastic and dismissive. I used to look at therapy as a chance to workin myself and heal. Now it’s just necessary to get my meds so I don’t go off the deep end. Trying to stay a float here. One star, and that’s only because there was nothing less.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
Awesome caring doctor. Been going to him for 10 years.
Dennis – May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
I have been to many doctors in my long search for one who was qualified to meet My needs. I have finally found a great Dr. who has made a difference in my mental health situation.
KATHERINE – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
Was excellent , very kind man . My daughter saw him for years & my husband still sees him . We live in the east valley yet drive all the way out there to go to dr Bisla
Jennifer Fulwiler ( Lynn ) – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Bisla to anyone. He has a calm professional manner.
Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
NEVER. His staff does not address phone messages. They are dishonest and I know this today for a fact. I have tried to contact Dr. Bisla individually multiple times now, but how can I when they (the help) are called out on their own incompetence? The doctor is fine, but I have been dismissed as a patient per the ancillary staff. Unfortunately, I only wanted to move up a week in the date to meet with a mutual understanding with Dr. Bisla, a new psychologist. This world is frightening. They would not even let me speak to Dr. Bisla. They were cruel and they lied. I was referred to this doctor because mine had retired. Never ever go there. Something is off. The staff plays horrible games and lies. Please hear my words, do not go here. Incidentally I am a health care provider myself and have never been so mistreated by the "help" staff members.
his patient – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Bisla for over 10 years. He has been incredibly compassionate dealing with my depression and anxiety plus a variety of other issues that have come up through the years. Definitely a great psychiatrist and person, definitely recommend. He spends as much time as needed which is really important!
DBR in Surprise, AZ – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
I visited Dr. Bisla a month ago for the first time. I have life long problems with anxiety and depression. During my visit, Dr. Bisla was very concerned. We discussed my past treatment plan. He changed my meds and said it would take about 1 month to start feeling better. 2 weeks later I was getting better. He did the right thing for me. After 30 yrs. of dealing with my conditions and I've finally found a doctor that actually helped. Wow! Dr. Bisla is wonderful. I look forward to my next visit.
Susan Scholl in Sun City West, AZ – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
Dr. Bisla has been my Psychiatrist for over 3 years now. He has proven to be one of the most competent doctors I have ever been to. I suffer from Bi-Polar disorder and have been under the care of 2 other previous Psychiatrists over the years. Neither of the doctors I had previously seen even compares to Dr. Bisla. I have found him to be extremely caring man and I love that he makes me feel as if I were family! He has my medications adjusted perfectly and would definitely refer him!!!!
Kirstin Becerra in Phoenix, AZ – Mar 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Bisla for a little while now. He's always polite and listens to my concerns. He asks for my feedback regarding my treatment. He's very collaborative but will also provide his professional opinion. I would recommend him to anyone.
JL in Peoria, AZ – Nov 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
I have bipolar disorder. Dr. Bislsa only asked what medications I had been on. He clearly took no interest in my concerns and asked the same questions repeatedly. I was prescribed an antidepressant without a mood stabilizer, which I am told by my current psychiatrist is a mistake. When I called his office 2 days later complaining of racing thoughts, he demanded that I come back in, probably so he could make more money from my co pay and insurance claim. Dr. Bislsa is an embarrassment.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Susan in Goodyear, AZ – Nov 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
Dr Bisla is a very caring Doctor. Great listener.
Rachel in Phoenix, AZ – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
I would not recommend this provider. Communication is poor and customer service is non-existent. The office staff do not return phone calls and are unwilling to help with simple requests. And when they do help with simple request they are rude. I would not recommend this doctor. You have options. Keep looking and find another.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Anonymous in Peoria, AZ – Aug 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bisla?