Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD

Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Peoria, AZ. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

Dr. Bisla's Experience

See how Dr. Bisla's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bisla

Dr. Bisla accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Bisla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bisla to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Bisla's Performance
in Sun City West, AZ |
I visited Dr. Bisla a month ago for the first time. I have life long problems with anxiety and depression. During my visit, Dr. Bisla was very concerned. We discussed my past treatment plan. He changed my meds and said it would take about 1 month to start feeling better. 2 weeks later I was getting better. He did the right thing for me. After 30 yrs. of dealing with my conditions and I've finally found a doctor that actually helped. Wow! Dr. Bisla is wonderful. I look forward to my next visit.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Bisla has been my Psychiatrist for over 3 years now. He has proven to be one of the most competent doctors I have ever been to. I suffer from Bi-Polar disorder and have been under the care of 2 other previous Psychiatrists over the years. Neither of the doctors I had previously seen even compares to Dr. Bisla. I have found him to be extremely caring man and I love that he makes me feel as if I were family! He has my medications adjusted perfectly and would definitely refer him!!!!
in Peoria, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr Bisla for a little while now. He's always polite and listens to my concerns. He asks for my feedback regarding my treatment. He's very collaborative but will also provide his professional opinion. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Goodyear, AZ |
I have bipolar disorder. Dr. Bislsa only asked what medications I had been on. He clearly took no interest in my concerns and asked the same questions repeatedly. I was prescribed an antidepressant without a mood stabilizer, which I am told by my current psychiatrist is a mistake. When I called his office 2 days later complaining of racing thoughts, he demanded that I come back in, probably so he could make more money from my co pay and insurance claim. Dr. Bislsa is an embarrassment.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Bisla is a very caring Doctor. Great listener.
in Peoria, AZ |
I would not recommend this provider. Communication is poor and customer service is non-existent. The office staff do not return phone calls and are unwilling to help with simple requests. And when they do help with simple request they are rude. I would not recommend this doctor. You have options. Keep looking and find another.
Peoria, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Bisla since I was 17- for 8 years. I feel very comfortable with him; he is patient, understanding, and approachable. His keeps his office open 8-6 on weekdays and is also open Saturday for the convience of his patients, which I would consider to be rare among health care professionals. I always look forward to my appointments as they are such a positive experience. The office staff can sometimes be a little bit inconsistent, but that really is the least of my worries
in Arizona |
Dr Bisla is a wonderful doc.. I don't mind seeing him. Never makes the conversation uncomfortable although we are able to communicate . Never turns to medications or eager to add any. Very reasonable and wonderful staff. Thx Doc B
Have tried to make an appt for a week now and have not been able to talk with anyone or have a call returned for setting up appt. Everyday I've been told someone will return call that day or the next day yet not one call or record that I called. What kind of a way to run an office is this. Does any do their job.
Peoria, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Bisla for 11 years. He is the greatest!!
Have you seen Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MD?
Are you Dr. Bisla?

Compare Dr. Bisla

Dr. Bisla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Dayanand Medical College, Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1982

Maricopa Med Center

Dr. Bisla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bisla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry