Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD

Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD is a family medicine specialist in Plantation, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.

South Florida Family Medicine

350 N Pine Island Rd Ste 302

Plantation, FL 33324

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Frydman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Frydman's conditions and procedures:

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Pap Smear
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Physical Examination
  • Pneumonia

We are a family practice that treats those older than 16 years old.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

16.9811320754717%

Dr. Frydman?
Dr. Frydman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD
Excellent dr. Very thorough. Only Dr I ever let stick his finger up my bum. If you knew me you would know that means a lot, that hole is for exit only. Great Dr. I can honestly say he literally saved my life with his extreme knowledge and caring for my well being. Thank you Dr Frydman !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
My husband and I both love Dr. Frydman. Scheduling is tough sometimes but he has walk-in opportunities even on Saturdays!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
Annual Physical from Dr Frydman keeps the Dr away!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
I have seen first hand how other larger doctor’s offices are run that have multiple locations with wait times of 1-3 hours. You have an appointment for 9 AM but the doctor is not even in the building until 10 AM. Not the case with Dr. Frydman. He is there at 7:30 AM seeing walk-in patients. I have gone as walk-in, seen at 7:30 and leave his office by 8 AM including blood work. As a doctor, he listens and asks many questions so you feel comfortable with his care. It is very refreshing to see
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
best most caring doctor around, honestly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr Frydman's since 2012 and I'm very happy with the care I receive from him. I was referred to him by my prior doctor of 25+ years who was retiring. Dr Frydman is always pleasant, thorough and takes his time without wasting time. He understands my concerns, provides me with suggestions on how to improve my health, and explains how my actions *now* can help me avoid problems in the future. Great family doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
Dr Frydman is very kind and knows his stuff We' love him my daughter ; myself and family and friends that we recommend Dr Frydman to. He really cares---you are not just a patient; but a person to him. We moved to North Carolina wish we could have taken Dr Frydman with us. He really is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
Dr. Frydman is amazing. He listens to all of my concerns and answers all of my questions. I always get a call back from him personally when I call his office and leave a message for him. He has a great personality, makes me feel at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
Love,love,love him. Makes me very comfortable about going over any kind of ailment (real or imagined). He is very caring. He always asks about my family too. I will never go to another doctor. Dr. Martinez is so nice and I like him a lot. He has helped me out on several occasions. Nurse practitioner Dana is also very helpful. And let’s not forget Janet at the front desk who is always helpful and polite. My family loves her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
Wow I am very surprised how many people get fooled of this "doctor caring only about the money". The waiting time is about 2 hours every time, to make an apoimt. to see the doc. around 3-4 months ahead, if you need an emergency apoiment you come in the morning at 6-7 am and wait a few hours if you are lucky to be the first 3 patients Dr. MAY see you if not you come for nothing have to go to urgent care or hospital for a banal sinus infection?? very rude front desk, Sad sad sad...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
Dr. Frydman is the best I have seen so far, sorry I missed out on such a fantastic Dr. because of change of insurance. He is such a pleasant person to talk too, never rush you to get to other patients, listen carefully to your concerns and explain everything to you in details. His staff, very professional and friendly makes you feel very comfortable and welcome hope I see them next year.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
Dr. Frydman has been my primary physician since October 2004 and he is caring, attentive & knowledgeable. As I have lived in other states & countries, it is imperative to have a physician with great bedside manner & who genuinely cares about your well-being. Along with Dr. Martinez and Nurse Practitioner Mehra, this is an amazing team. It's a busy practice but I love that this office offers walk-in appts every weekday and every other Saturday to accommodate their patients’ needs. A+ in my book!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
Love Dr. Frydman. Spends a lot of time with each patient and definitely cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
I have been going to Dr.Frydman for about 12 years now. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff. Both are very important. He really cares about you and your family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?
Dr Frydman is professional, friendly and caring. He always takes his time with me when I have an appointment to see him. He provides useful suggestions for ways I can improve my health. I feel that he is genuinely concerned for my well being. His office has early morning walk-in times for people without appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Frydman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Frydman?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Medicaid

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Frydman treats patients.