Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD

Pain MedicineMaleAge 52

Pain Medicine

Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Ross University School Of Med and Vet Med Roseau Dominica in 1998. He is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD

Friedman Spine and Pain Clinic

5458 Town Center Rd Ste 103 Boca Raton, FL 33486

Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Friedman with our nearby Pain Medicine Specialists at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Friedman

4.0

Awesome
Dr Friedman prescribes a plan that works best for me, based on what I have to say, his observations of my ailments, my history and available up to date technologies that he may use to diagnose and treat me. He also explains in detail what he has determined to be the cause, and what is or not benificial as a treatment.. Doctor has never pushed any unnecessary proceedures, always a positive disposition, and realistic approach to pain management.
John – Oct 04, 2022
Excellent Pain Treatment Doctor
Dr. Friedman is very thorough getting the location, severity and type of pain from what patient reports both orally, on tests, and on forms filled out before each appointment. He does patient exams as needed and is concerned regarding how pain affects your daily life, including your enjoyment of life and ability to sleep at night. He assists me with control of my chronic pain with meds and schedules injections as needed for an increase of pain not controlled by meds. The office staff is very polite, efficient and knowledgeable regarding their job. Denise is always willing to answer any insurance questions . I’ve been a patient of Dr. Friedman for several years and I am extremely pleased with my care and interactions with his staff.
Diana DeGendice – Aug 11, 2022
The Best
I love the stuff and Dr.Friedman are so amazing they’re very good and very helpful to my needs
Genearia Gilbert – Jul 31, 2022
do not recommand
can not talk to the Doctor after my first consultation visit and when i call, very arrogant staff, particularly Denyse who is very unprofessionalwith a terrible attitude... DO NOT RECOMMAND
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Capt. Benny Paquin – Feb 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Friedman for just over a year. I can't thank him enough for giving me my life back. I was in so much pain and so depressed I honestly didn't think I would ever be back to normal. Thanks to Dr. Friedman I am back and happier than I have been in quite sometime. Dr. Friedman and Megan are on top of their game. His staff are all really nice and knowledgeable, I can't thank them enough. Thank you all very much.
Lou B – Nov 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
Dr. Jarrod Friedman is so nice and genuinely caring. Anyone can see how much he tries to hep his patients to manage their pain. He is extremely patient and knowledgeable about the body and in the field of pain management. I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman to anyone seeking relief from their pain.
Susan Halpern – Nov 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Friedman's for quite awhile. I feel he shows compassion and truly cares about his patients. He does not rush you, he listens to everything you have to say, and he always has a way to try to get you better. His staff is great and they are always on top of the situation. They are all well trained in their positions. I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman.
Nov 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
I am in healthcare as a practitioner. My insurance through work is limited. Dr. Friedman was the only one in the area for me to see. After, reading all the negative reviews on the different sites, I was honestly a little scared about seeing him. I did not find him to have any of the stated qualities, which is why I am writing about my own experience. He was kind and knowledgeable. He told me about articles I could read and sources to support his points. He did point out where he thought previous treatments were not necessary and recommended I avoid additional injections. He recommended medication combined with therapy, and home stretches, strengthening, and pointed out how I could change everyday things that were contributing to my pain. My experience was excellent. I would recommend him without reservation. He was never told him I am a healthcare practitioner with 20 years of experience. I hope this helps people. He is a good doctor. I recommend him without reservation.
Dr. S – Oct 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
Dr. Jarrod Friedman was excellent from the word GO. He was extremely helpful and understood my long term goals and guided me in the right direction with wanting to fix the problem and not mask it. His sense of humor is fantastic and his staff is extremely helpful and caring and on point. Denise was so helpful, as well his PA Megan Lucas-Pratt. I am very grateful to find this practice and the quality of care that was provided. Absolutely adore Dr. Friedman and his staff. A+
Alexis – Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman is an unbelievably gifted doctor. My husband has seen other physiatrists over the ten year span that he has suffered with various back problems. No one could find a solution. It was always pills and injections, and nothing helped. Dr. Friedman does not give up. He explores many different avenues to find solutions. He is a skilled diagnostician. He doesn’t need a report to read an MRI or CT scan. He reads the scan itself and explains things to us as he views the scan. He explains things in layman’s terms and always asks for our input and answers our questions. Most importantly, he loves his work and cares about his patients. He is a “real” doctor. We are grateful to him for his caring and compassion, and we highly recommend him.
Rochelle – Oct 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
I give Dr. Friedman and staff of Coresmart a 10 in ratings. Everyone is dedicated to the patient and take excellent care.
N/A ( privacy) – Sep 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
Dismissive...barked at me twice - two different appointment times....for asking procedure questions. One question was during the hurricane period...what to do if he is not in the office. Office is sloppy and uncaring...they said they mailed me a certified letter to dismiss me as a patient. The letter never arrived. It was not sent to the right address apparently. In calling back today, they didn't pick up though it was during office hours. I left messages yesterday and got no call back despite their voicemail promise to return calls. The office manager was to review the report the doctor wrote of why I was dismissed in September and only found out late November. My meds need renewal and they didn't care. I never had a doctor bark at me before. I was there for PTSD and his barking at me left me worse than when I walked in. Very poor bedside manner...started off really sweet and then turned nasty after several meetings. No resolve...therefore, I am social media informing.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Susan – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
I am a physician with 45 years experience. Dr. Friedman is the best physical medicine specialist I have had the pleasure of knowing and seeing as a patient. His knowledge is 100% up-to-date, he provides full explanations and has excellent technical skills. I saw him after my wife became his patient. At that time he was not aware that I am a physician. The treatment he provided her was and continues to be wonderful. I have read the other reviews and fail to understand many of the negative comments. His staff has been exceptional. His patients all suffer from significant painful conditions and thus seem to have extremely high expectations. No physician is able to satisfy every patient especially those in severe pain. Boca Raton is fortunate that Dr. Friedman decided establish his practice here.
Paul Hart – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
Terrible experience! I am a registered nurse and work in a hospital. I understand customer service and this office is terrible. Denise, the so called “office manager”, was so rude and unprofessional. I was in shock that someone was speaking to me in that manner. Stay away!
Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
Denise Greene manager was rude and very unprofessional.
Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman is absolutely phenomenal!!!! Never have I met such an intelligent doctor who actually cares about the overall wellness of his patient. If you have pain, he is the absolute best! The staff is wonderful as well. They truly take the time to treat you properly. I am so pleased. I would give 10 stars if I could!
Elizabeth – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
Matchless, unrivaled Professionalism Self-verified patient of Dr. Jarrod D Friedman - Posted on April 3rd, 2019 Never met a Physician with such affability, expertise and dedication to his perfection of pain management. I searched for four months to find Dr. Friedman, the referral came from another Physician I've known for over fifteen years. I was amazed at his diagnostic abilities, recommendations and treatment options. Results were beyond my expectations and I am now pain free. AAAAA+
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
He is the best pain management doctor and I’ve seen a lot. He treats each patient with care because he truly cares about each and every patient I would highly recommend him.
Tracy Greninger in Boca Raton, FL – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
I have been a chronic pain patient for over 20 years I recently changed my doctor to Dr Friedman he ordered a new mylogram and made suggestions on how to proceed I am so thankful for his compassion and care I have better management than I have had in years and am able to do more with my pain at a very manageable rate
Sandra Summerfield in Delray Beach, FL – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?
SENT TO A PSYCOLOGIST MEDICARE WAS BILLED $500 TO A PSYCHOLOGIST DR. FRIEDMAN RECCOMMENDED. HE TOLD US HE AND DR FRIEDMAN RECCOMMEND EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME. THEN MY HUSBAND WHO HAS DEMENTIA HAS AN APPT FOR INJECTIONS. TOLD THAT IT MIGHT HELP MEDICARE WANTS IT DONE WHEN I HIS WIFE GO TO THE APPT, BECAUSE HE IS HAVING THIS PROCEDURE AFTER WAITING 2 HOURS HE SAYS AND I HAVE EMPHYSEMA "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A FAMILY CONSULTATION." NOT 1 WORD I'M SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING THANK YOU FOR PATIEN
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Penny Schwartz in DEERFIELD BEACH, FL – Sep 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Friedman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Friedman?