Dr. Jarrod D. Friedman, MD

Dr. Jarrod D. Friedman, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 46 years old

27 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

FEEL BETTER FASTER When your daily comfort, functionality and quality of life are at stake, you shouldn't have to settle for a hasty diagnosis, a by-the-numbers treatment program or anything less than the full range of options. Regain the quality of life you deserve. Call our office at 561.859.0185 with questions or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jarrod Friedman.Read more

Dr. Friedman's Experience

See how Dr. Friedman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Friedman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedman to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Friedman's Performance
West Palm Beach, FL |
He criticised my surgeon who is a top surgeon at Boca Raton Regional hospital. Dr Freidman is not a surgeon and should not belittle surgeons especially at Boca regional hospital, where I think he works too. He keeps his back to me during visit and does not examine me. This is not a professional action, new doctor residents look at patient and examine them. Maybe Dr Freidman forgot how to be a doctor.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Jarrod Friedman is the most caring, compassionate and careful pain management doctor I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of them. He treat you as it is if you're a member of his family and he spends whatever time needed to help you understand what is needed or recommended. Would highly recommend him
in Boca Raton, FL |
Exorbitant office visit fees regardless of insurance, he is all talk and zero action. After 3 office visits, which cost just under $800 (he is in network) I received nothing in terms of treatment. The injections that were promised never happened. When I saw him I was in horrific pain from multiple failed back surgeries. A large portion of my office visits consisted of him saying nasty things about respectable local surgeons. Before you see him check his Florida Medical License.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I met Dr Friedman almost a year ago after suffering with a spondylolisthesis for too long. He has given me my normal activity back and I am grateful. He explains everything and is always kind, reassuring and so patient. i am so thankful to have met him.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I was very fortunate to have Dr. Friedman perform my procedure after two procedures with two different doctors failed and I was left with more pain. He was so considerate since I had so much anxiety concerning the table and was right there for me. I would add that his staff couldn't be more considerate. How lucky to have found Dr. Friedman!!
Delray Beach, FL |
Never got to see the Dr. Waited 4 weeks to get an appt and had a MVA 2 blocks from the office.The scheduler, Denise lacked any compassion and because I was going to be late, would not squeeze me in then, at the end of the day, or the next day. She gave me the next available appoint on 4/13. Never checked w/the dr and used her power to keep to the schedule. I had to go to the ER to check out my neck for which I was going to see the Dr. Denise was a rep of the Dr & a Very poor reflection!
Boynton Beach, FL |
My experience with Dr. Friedman was less than stellar. His office was understaffed, only the Dr and front desk receptionist. No nurse was present in the examination room and his bed side manner was less than desirable. I didn't feel he was listening to my main complaint. I left a message for the Dr 2 days ago and have yet to get a returned call.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Jarrod Friedman is without a doubt one the most caring and professional physicians that I have ever met. On my first visit he explained everything to me in layman's terms in order that I could easily understand where and what is causing the pain in my cervical spine. He then recommended a course of treatment designed to alleviate my neck pain. I would have no trouble recommended this fine Dr. to anyone who is in need of pain management as I consider him to be very special Dr.
in Okeechobee, florida |
Since seeing Dr.Friedman for the past 6 months or so my life has changed tremendously. Dr.Friedman and his staff brought me in for an initial first time visit for a second opinion on my daily chronic pain condition. Dr.Friedman diagnosed all my previous records ect to find out why i was in so much pain constantly. I have had both knees replaced and severe gouty arthritis for the past 21 years. He has me on a pain mgmt schedule and i feel better than i have felt in 21 year . Thank you dr friendma
Have you seen Dr. Jarrod D. Friedman, MD?
Are you Dr. Friedman?

Dr. Friedman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Friedman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Friedman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Friedman's Board Certifications

• Pain Medicine
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Ataxia
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Postoperative Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Completed in 2004

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Friedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine