Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD

General SurgeryMaleAge 47

Dr. Daniel

Maine Plastic Surgery Center, PA, Portland, ME

1685 Congress St Portland, ME 04102

Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Portland, ME. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Daniel to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more General Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maine

Check Dr. Daniel's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Daniel accepts

Dr. Daniel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Daniel

Dr. Daniel

My breast lift / Augmentation has been a big life changer. Dr. Daniel was very good about getting me in for a second surgery after I wasn't satisfied with my first and had a capsule
Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
From the minute I walked in, I felt 100 percent comfortable with my decision to choose Dr. Daniel. Every single one of the coordinators went above and beyond for me. I am so grateful for this experience!
Aug 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
I came here after 7 years post reduction. Dr Daniel has changed my life. I had a breast augmentation recently and I finally feel confident again
Jul 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel was a lovely man through and through. Clinical Staff is very welcoming. They explained everything about my procedures and there were no surprises. From medications, to what to expect for pain and physical restrictions. I have had several procedures and have been pleased.
Jul 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
I felt very comfortable from the first phone call and visit. Dr. Daniel and the staff were very friendly and explained everything. I had several questions throughout the recovery process and the staff was quick to respond
Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
I had an excellent experience. I am very satisfied with my results as well as the professionalism of all staff. I will definitely come back for more future procedures. Thank you everyone!
Jul 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
The care I received during my original procedure and during the emergency hematoma drain was incredible. My healing has been as is should and my results are nothing short of amazing!
Jun 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
The entire process was amazing! The staff made me feel heard and comfortable. This is by far the best decision I have EVER made. I could not be happier with my results, and it's only been 7 weeks.
Jun 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
The entire experience, from initial consult to the second post-op visit, was excellent. The staff, nurses and physician were top notch, all around. I highly recommend!
Jun 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
i FELT EXTREMELY WELL TAKEN CARE OF THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PROCESS WITH dR. dANIEL and HIS WHOLE TEAM. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH MY RESULTS!!
May 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
I felt soooo cared for. The Doctor changed my life as a mom, a wife and a person. Because of the changes in my life, I have had the positivity to thrive and to go above and BEYOND! My happiness shines through to the world. God Bless !
May 14, 2021
Good so far!
May 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about my experience. Everyone was so kind and welcoming. All of my questions were answered each visit. Highly recommend.
May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel and all the staff were very welcoming and pleasant to work with. All expectations were met from day to the end result of my breast augmentation. I would highly recommend Maine Plastic Surgery Center.
Apr 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
The office staff were absolutely wonderful. Dr.Daniel was fantastic and feels like he really listened to my needs. Overall experience was great. They accomodated us every step of the way.
Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
Excellent Dr and Staff. I always felt comfortable and was able to contact them day or night with questions. I am extremely happy with my results.
Mar 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel is amazing! The staff is very caring and quick to answer all your questions.
Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
Office staff was wonderful. Surgery went smoothly. Communication lacked with Dr. but good overall
Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
The staff and doctor's are amazing. They make you feel like family. I would and have already recommended friends/family to come here.
Feb 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?
Meeting Dr. Daniel for the first time was so much more comfortable than I ever expected. He was very professional and seemed to totally understand the results i was looking for.
Feb 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jarrod Daniel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Daniel?

Teamwork has always been a vital part of Dr. Daniel's life and career. It was important as a professional hockey player in his native Alberta, Canada....Read more

• General Surgery