Dr. Jaren Riley, MD

Dr. Jaren Riley, MD

Pediatric Sports Medicine  |
Insurances Accepted

Jaren Riley, MD, specializes in pediatric orthopedic surgery at Rocky Mountain Pediatric Orthopedics. He is passionate about helping children enjoy a smooth recovery and return to living healthy, active lives. In addition to pediatric orthopedic surgery, Dr. Riley is experienced in dealing with adolescent sports injuries and scoliosis and treating hip-related conditions.

Learn about Dr. Riley

Our goal at Rocky Mountain Pediatric Orthopedics is to get kids back to being kids as quickly as possible. That means traveling with them on the road to recovery or The Road to Get Up and Go. Kids are active, with developing bones and complicated growth cycles that, when compromised, can easily require an expert in pediatric orthopedics to help them heal, grow and return to their busy lives. The specialists at Rocky Mountain Pediatric Orthopedics are board-certified/eligible and recognized leaders in providing care for complex musculoskeletal disorders, as well as common childhood injuries. No matter how an injury occurs, your child will benefit from our medical expertise in treating pediatric orthopedic and sports injuries, as well as congenital differences. We provide experienced diagnosis, comprehensive treatment and extensive parent and child education, all in an environment where kids can feel safe and cared for and even have a little fun!

Video

Dr. Riley's Experience

Dr. Riley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Sports Medicine

• Bunion
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spine Fracture Treatment

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Iowa
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
  • Primary Children's Hospital - Shriners Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Riley has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Riley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Riley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riley to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Riley's Performance
in Broomfield |
We met with Dr. Riley, knowing that our son had scoliosis, but no idea how bad it was. Dr. Riley gave us the the facts with compassion, and laid out our options. Scary as it was, we knew that surgery was the only option. With school starting soon, we had to act fast so our son could start school on time. Dr. Riley and his staff made a spot for us in their busy schedule. The surgery was preformed to perfection and his recovery has been amazing. Love the office staff and PAs are awesome.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Riley and his staff are fantastic! We went to him for a second opinion originally after we had a bad advice at Children's. Dr. Riley has been very thorough and compassionate at every appointment or surgery we have had with him. We will be seeing him for many years to come and we could not be more comfortable with him and his staff. Eric, Zach, Araceli and the rest of the staff are great to work with. Thank you all for all you do for our Emilia. We feel like Part of your orthopedic family!
in Centennial, CO |
Dr. Riley performed surgery on my daughter's leg. He and all his staff are incredibly kind, caring, professional, and knowledgeable. As a critical care RN, I am very particular about who takes care of my children and I would highly recommend Dr. Riley to everyone.
in Golden, CO |
Thorough, professional, empathetic, encouraging. Great experience. Would highly recommend Dr. Riley.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
Collbran, CO |
Dr Riley was so patient with us when we had a lot of questions about our daughter and her surgery.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Riley never rushes through an appointment. Both of my daughters have seen him and he is wonderful. He gives great advise, just like it's his own kid. I would highly recommend Dr Riley and won't go anywhere else. I completely trust him and his knowledge of injuries.
in Casper, WY |
My son has been going to Dr. Riley for over two years. We couldn't ask for a better doctor! He is thorough, highly skilled, kind, effective, and best of all, our son just adores him. He treats him with respect, jokes around with him, and explains everything to him so he can understand what is happening. Not only is Dr. Riley fantastic, his entire staff is equally remarakable! We have always had great experiences and would highly recommend Dr. Riley to anyone.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr Riley is going to being to my daughters scolosis surgery in December. He makes sure all her questions are answered.
in Denver, CO |
I would not recommend this physician, especially for surgery or diagnosis. He is overconfident in the procedures he conducts, despite his bed-side manner. Our child was a healthy, active athlete, and now needs more surgeries to correct his mistakes. Unfortunately, we know of 3 other families in similar situations all now going to more experienced doctors. I'd at least get a second opinion!!! As parents, we just do not want to see any other children go through our experience.
We are so sorry to hear about this experience and would like to discuss it further. Please call our office manager at 303-861-2663 so that we may resolve this and work to prevent it from happening in the future.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Riley is wonderful! His bedside manner and ability to make my child feel at ease during appointments is second to none. He takes the time to answer all her questions as well as mine at each appointment.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Denver, CO |
We had the most wonderful experience with Dr Riley this week! Our 2 year old son broke his foot and Dr Riley and his team took such great care of him. The staff was kind and professional, and Dr Riley was so good with our little boy...he wasn't scared at all, but instead loved his visit! I appreciated that the total time we were in the office was an hour--including registration, X-rays, evaluation, and a cast. Pretty impressive! I HIGHLY recommend this office to anyone needing a pediatric ortho!
in Arvada, CO |
Dr. Riley and his staff were amazing. They were all professional and made our family feel at ease. Dr. Riley is an excellent educator- he answered all questions thoroughly and explained everything in a way we could understand. I would absolutely recommend him and his staff.
in Aurora, CO |
I have crazy twin boys who so far have had 3 broken bones between them! Each time we see Dr. Riley he is very professional, courteous, and knows exactly what he is doing. My FAVORITE thing is that he speaks to my boys like they are friends. He explains everything to them and not just me. One of my sons is terrified of doctors but he loves Dr. Riley! I have complete trust in him and his amazing staff and know he/they will do the best he can for his patients.
Before my surgeries my pain level was around a 3/10 on a good day, after surgeries the lowest my pain got was a 8/10 until I switched doctors and had Dr.Rileys mistakes fixed. The tears in my labrum were not fixed well or not fixed at all. My surgeries with him left me in way more pain and on crutches for a year. I spent a year of my life in constant pain not able to sit in a chair at all, I kneeled or layed down while eating dinner. I cried every night and have multiple health issue as a result
in Castle Rock |
Dr. Riley did the spinal fusion to correct my daughter’s scoliosis. He was amazing from our initial consultations, through the actual surgery and during the recovery. He was always very patient and helpful with our questions and really took the time to make sure my daughter was well informed and comfortable with the surgery. Dr. Riley has an amazing PA and nursing staff that works with him and that complements the fantastic experience we had with him and his team.
Have you seen Dr. Jaren Riley, MD?

Visit Dr. Riley

Denver, CO 80218
Sky Ridge Medical Center
10101 Ridgegate Pkwy
Lone Tree, CO 80124

More Pediatric Sports Medicine Specialists like Dr. Riley at Rocky Mountain Pediatric Orthopedics

Pediatric Sports Medicine Specialist