Dr. Jared Tadje, MD

Dr. Jared Tadje, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Jared Tadje, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Meridian, ID. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Read his story

520 S Eagle Rd Ste 1201

Meridian, ID 83642

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Corizon Health
  • First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
  • LifeWise

Learn about Dr. Tadje

See how frequently Dr. Tadje performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Fracture
Clavicle Fracture
Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)

Dr. Tadje's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Tadje's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tadje "Jared Tadje, MD received an undergraduate degree from Brigham Young University and attended medical school at the University of Virginia. There, he published articles on sports injuries of the shoulder and knee as well as an innovative approach to increasing the strength of arthroscopic repair of shoulder and knee injuries. After graduating from University of Virginia, Dr. Tadje completed his orthopaedic residency at the University of Michigan. This gave him a unique opportunity to work closely with Big-10 athletes for the football, basketball, and hockey teams. He also performed several research projects and published original research in the Journal of Knee Surgery. In addition to sports medicine, he had extensive training in trauma and joint replacement at the University of Michigan. In 2007, Dr. Tadje completed a fellowship in sports medicine and fracture care in Lake Tahoe. He has an interest in wilderness medicine and humanitarian work - both locally and internationally. He has traveled to Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, and Nepal to participate in surgical missions, which he plans to continue doing. Outside of his practice, he enjoys the outdoors, particularly mountain biking and snowboarding, and spending time with his wife and 7 children. "

This content was provided by Dr. Tadje "Getting you back to life."

• Adult Orthopedic Surgery

• Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Sports Medicine Surgery
  • Surgery, Trauma
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Brigham Young University
  • Spine Surgery Fellowship-Vanderbilt University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Sports Medicine Fellowship-Lake Tahoe Orthopaedic Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Tadje has no media or publications listed.

• Cantonese

Dr. Tadje does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tadje and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tadje's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tadje to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Tadje's Performance
in Boise, ID |
Excellent care when I needed it most!! Office staff welcoming and friendly. Low wait times. Love Virginia Jepspon!! Thank you Tadje Orthopedics!!
in Boise, ID |
I love this clinic. From the front desk staff to the x-ray tech and the Providers, everyone is kind, patient, and accommodating. I LOVE Virginia, the NP in the office. She really takes the time to answer questions. Highly recommend this group!
in Boise, ID |
Love tadje and had a nice encounter with the nurse practitioner as well. Nicole walton
in Meridian, ID |
As a nurse I have very high standards in where my family and I get our care. Dr Tadje and his entire office staff - Virginia, Tracy, Steve, front office gals are wonderful. I had surgery last year and had a great outcome. Just recently same knee was giving me trouble - they got me in quickly, x-rayed and hands on assessment. Great discussion regarding plan of care, best treatment and what to expect. The culture in this office truly reflects a desire to care and serve.
in Boise id |
Dr. Tadje did my knee surgery. Very professional! Quick to get me in for surgery after having to change surgeon's. He does not waste your time. If you need any Ortho care he's the one you want to get it done!
in Boise, ID |
I had surgery here after I fell on the ice ,I would highly recommend Dr.Tadje!!! DR.Tadje and Virginia and the rest of his staff, did a great job on my shoulder!!! I tore my Rotater cuff, him and his staff are awesome!!! if I ever have any problems with shoulder, foot, knee, etc. I will most definitely call him first!!! The staff at treasure valley hospital are awesome as well !!!
in Caldwell, ID |
Broke my tibia and fibula on a Saturday and after reviewing the x-rays taken at ER, Dr. Tadje decided I needed emergent surgery and I was scheduled for the next day. Absolutely thankful he would perform surgery on Sunday. Dr. Tadje is very personable, explained my condition and treatment completely and answered all my questions. His Nurse Practitioner Virginia is awesome. Office staff Tracy and Teia are very efficient, well trained. The office flows smoothly, professionally and very friendly.
in Nampa, Idaho |
Truly cares about his patients and their outcome. He is excellent when it comes to Trauma, Totals, Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopedics. You can go wrong with Dr. Tadje as your doctor. His staff is amazing also. He has an amazing team that treat you like family.
in Boise, ID |
My little girl broke her arm while riding her scooter?? Dr. Tadje and staff did an amazing job!! They made sure she stayed calm and comfortable and made sure to explain everything that they were doing. The office was nice and clean. They never made us feel like we were a burden. Thank You Dr. Tadje and staff! ??
in Kuna, ID |
What an awesome doctor! Dr. Tadje was my surgeon who repaired my ankle fracture and dislocation and my Tibula and Fibula fracture. He was very professional and quick to schedule my surgery. His office staff were amazing! I would recommend doctor Tadje.
in Boise, Idaho |
Two years ago I blew out my knee my senior year of high school playing basketball and needed surgery on my ACL and meniscus. Dr. Tadje had great bedside manor and did an excellent job repairing my knee. He and his team also helped me through my injury by being positive and encouraging during this difficult time. It was comforting knowing the entire office was supporting me through my recovery.
in Eagle, ID |
Dr. Tadje and his staff were absolutely fantastic with my young son when he broke his arm. Dr. Tadje and Virginia were both very personal and helped us understand all of our options. I felt very comfortable that I was getting the best care possible for my son, both as a surgeon and as a post care physician. I would say that my son, possibly even enjoyed going to his doctor appointments. I feel that the care we received was above and beyond that which we received previously before moving here
in Mountain Home, ID |
I would recommend Dr. Tadje to family and friends. Everyone in his office have been as courteous and friendly as possible. All questions are answered and always ask if I have more questions. Look forward to my appointments, it's a good experience. Great doctor and great staff. Karen Bartee, Mountain Home
in Boise, ID |
I broke my tibula, fibula and tore a major ligament. During the entire process from the first meeting, through surgery, to the day I was released, Dr. Tadje and his staff were amazing. They answered every question I had, went over every process in great detail to make sure I was comfortable and took as much time as I needed at every appointment. They even gave me a pep talk when I was afraid to start walking again. I can't recommend Dr. Tadje enough. He's a great surgeon and his staff is amazing
in Pflugerville, TX |
So as I was out on my LDS mission, I broke my leg. There was a x Ray done, an my president felt like it was not good enough, we got a CT Scan, finding out I broke it way worse. He old me exactly what is broken and where. An telling me more of the extent of how bad it is. An also gave some good comfort that everything is okay but will be a long recovery.
Nampa, ID |
Did not do a repair surgery correctly. Did not take any action when he was told something was not right with the repair that had been done.
in Meridian, Idaho |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tadje. My Appointment was only a few days wait. The staff was Inviting on every visit. He worked with me to get both Of my surgeries scheduled in the amount of time I had available. He explained the procedures in a very easy to understand way. Just an all around great doctor.
Boise, ID |
Dr. Tadje was never rushed with me, he discussed ALL of my options, including non surgical, he listened to me, and he gave full disclosure on all of my options.
Have you seen Dr. Jared Tadje, MD?
Are you Dr. Tadje?

Health Net PPO
    Humana HMO
    Humana POS
    Humana PPO
  • Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
  • LifeWise