Dr. Jared Frattini, MD

Colorectal Surgery •  Male • Age 46

Telehealth services available

Dr. Jared Frattini, MD is a Colorectal Surgery Specialist in Trinity, FL and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Frattini has more experience with Colorectal Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine medical school in 2001. He is affiliated with medical facilities Medical Center Of Trinity and Florida Hospital North Pinellas. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Frattini to book an appointment.

Gulf Coast Surgical Group

New Patient?
Gulf Coast Surgical Group2439 Country Place Blvd Ste 102 Trinity, FL 34655

Dr. Frattini's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Frattini

4.4

Dr. Frattini?
What People Say About Dr. Jared Frattini, MD
My experience was exceptional good, why because after searching for a Specialist for my colon problem, Diverticulitis. After seeing my gastrointestinal and following his instructions I was not getting better. So my second opinion with Dr Frattini, was just what I needed to hear. Dr. Frattini, was professional and patient, kind and his confidence in the procedures was a answer to my prayer, I Thank God for Dr. Frattini.
Tina K. – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
I found Dr. Frattini very responsive and attentive to my worry and my apprehension. It very much eased my anxiety.
Roland Bechtel – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
Dr. Frattini performed a Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair Operation as well as an Umbilical Hernia Repair at Trinity on August 21, 2019. The operation was a complete success. Dr. Frattini is an exceptional surgeon who is extremely knowledgeable and competent and who has outstanding bedside manners. He is truly the consummate professional.
William Pitt – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
From the office visit through the conoloscopy procedure, Dr. Frattini and Staff were courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. I had to change the date of the procedure due to my work schedule and there were no issues coordinating the change with BayCare. Would highly recommend!
Bob D. – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
I drove 4 hours and 30 minutes to see Dr.Frattini. I was really nervous about having to go out of town for my surgery but once I met him, I felt so comfortable with him. Dr. Frattini and all his staff were amazing! I highly recommend them!
Stephanie Stanley – Jul 06, 2019
Absolutely
Larry mistretta in Odessa, FL – May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
Dr. Frattini was very detail oriented, conscientious, and took time to explain procedure.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
I went into Trinity Memorial with severe abdominal pain after just finding out I was pregnant with my second child. I was diagnosed with appendicitis and told that I would need immediate surgery or my appendix may burst. I was terrified, but upon meeting with Dr. Frattini I felt at ease. He performed my surgery quickly and was so careful to ensure that myself and my unborn child were safe. I now have a healthy baby boy and great love and respect for Dr. Frattini. I am SO thankful for him
Amanda in New Port Richey, FL – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
Very professional and honest Dr. He answered all the questions I had about my procedure and I did not feel like he was rushing me out of the room. I was told by another surgeon they could not do my surgery laparoscopically because of a scar and Dr. Frattini did my surgery laparoscopically with no problems. I would highly recommend Dr.Frattini.
New Port Richey, FL – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
It was comforting to hear all the success stories told by his patients as I waited for my first appointment. Every person in the room had great things to say about Dr. Frattini. One traveled from Apollo Florida just to see Dr. Frattini. I felt I came to the right place and have one of the best doctors around. I will be having umbilical hernia surgery early next year.
Gail in Lutz, FL – Dec 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
Dr Frattini and his staff are the absolute best. I was a complete train wreck...he was reassuring and simply the best. Thank You Dr. Frattini.
Birgit Hughe in FL – Sep 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
Dr Frattini and his staff are helpful, low key and put you at ease. I had to see him for very scary stuff. He naturally puts me at ease. I'm so grateful I was referred to him. My young adult son sees him too. He called me himself with good biopsy news during holiday time. I will be seeing him long term and consider myself lucky. I
Lisa P in Tarpon Springs – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
I had to go in for emergency surgery I didn't have a chance to do research or make a selection. I had the surgeon who was on call at the hospital, it was Dr. Frattini. usually my luck sucks in everything I do, but this time luck was on my side, I am So Glad it was Dr. Frattini that day, he was an awesome surgeon and Dr., he explained everything, he made me more calm, the procedure was text book perfect, he checked on me several times after surgery, he was great with my family, he's Great!!!
Erick Kuhn in NPR , FL – Jul 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
My appendix was removed and he squeezed me in for surgery at 7:30pm at night. He met with me before and the next day to answer questions and was very friendly.
Jessica Sandoe in Tampa, FL – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
Reviews the patients options and considers the entire patient, not just the particular problem. Takes the little extra time to fully explain and answer all questions the patient has. Very comfortable in recommending Dr. Fratiini to others.
Karen S. in New Port R – Jul 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
Dr. Frattini is very well educated and trained. During my hernia consult he was casual and straightforward while describing my diagnosis and his surgical approach to repair. I felt comfortable scheduling for next month. His demeanor is professional and personable.
Christy McLaughlin in Dade City, FL – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
Had a visit with Dr Frattini last week to discuss my surgery. He didn’t explain well how the procedure will take place and what are the side effects. Office staff not that friendly. Didn’t feel welcome at all. No one called after I left to explain more. Not recommended
Palm Harbor – May 17, 2018
We strive to provide all information and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
Dr frattini claimed in previous comments that I am kept asking for more pain medications. My pain scale was 10 and he treated me like a drug addict. If he took time to Eforce me, he would have known that I never took pain meds before and I am asking for it because the pain is unbearable. Comments from previous patients after my experience because I practice in the same area are terrible. They all say that after he does the surgery he doesn’t care anymore.
Dr George shehata – May 15, 2018
Currently in the news a patient is being sued for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
I had a procedure performed in the office. I could not have asked for nor could I have expected a better experience. Dr. Frattini was gentle and caring. He explained to me about the procedure and I was very at ease.
Preston Chambers in Tarpon Springs, Florida – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
As a health care provider myself dealing with physicians every day, I would say that he is one of the most disrespectful providers I ever met. He was very nice and professional on my initial visit to get me to do the surgery with him; after he is done with the surgery and after I paid everything he even stopped accepting my phone calls. I had trouble during the first few days of surgery and he didn’t even offer to help. If I called him at 3, he answered me at9. Very unprofessional.
Dr George shehata – Apr 19, 2018
This patient is a pharmacist so he recommended to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Frattini?

Dr. Frattini accepts

Dr. Frattini accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Select HMO
Tampa Bay CoreNet
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Colorectal Surgery

Colorectal surgery treats conditions affecting the colon and rectum, including colorectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticulitis and hemorrhoids, through procedures such as tumor removal, colectomy, colostomy and resection.

Typically treats 68% more than their peers

Dr. Frattini performs this procedure more than 96% of their peers

Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
high
high

Dr. Frattini performs Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags more than 87% of their peers

Dr. Frattini performs this procedure more than 87% of their peers

• Colorectal Cancer
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Cyst Incision and Drainage
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
  • Intestinal Abscess
  • Intestinal Obstruction
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Meckel's Diverticulum
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Proctosigmoidopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Repair of Rectocele With Robotic Assistance
  • Sphincterotomy
  • Ulcerative Colitis

From our Surgeons & Office Staff: We strive to do our best to make all our patients as comfortable as possible. We understand patients are naturally apprehensive, especially if there is a surgical procedure necessary. We take pride in spending ti...

• Colorectal Surgery