Dr. Jared Frattini, MD

Dr. Jared Frattini, MD

Colon & Rectal Surgery  |
54 reviews

Dr. Jared Frattini, MD is a colon & rectal surgery doctor who practices in Trinity, FL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Frattini is affiliated with Florida Hospital North Pinellas, Medical Center of Trinity and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point....See Less

Gulf Coast Surgical Group

2439 Country Place Blvd Ste 102

Trinity, FL 34655

Learn about Dr. Frattini

From our Surgeons & Office Staff: We strive to do our best to make all our patients as comfortable as possible. We understand patients are naturally apprehensive, especially if there is a surgical procedure necessary. We take pride in spending time with our patients discussing various options and alternatives so that our informed decision regading any procedures can be made.We are Board Certified in General Surgery & Specialize in Colon & Rectal Surgery. We specialize in outpatient surgery in most cases and we do minimally invasive surgery (Laparoscopic Surgery) for Inguinal hernia, Incisional hernia, Gallbladder Surgery, Appendectomy, etc. Our Patient's length of stay in the hospital following surgery is very low as is our Complication rates are minimal.

Dr. Frattini's Experience

Dr. Frattini's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Colon & Rectal Surgery

• Colectomy and Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Hernia Repair
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Colectomy
  • Laparoscopic Colon Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Rectal Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Proctosigmoidopexy With Robotic Assistance

• Yale University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Cleveland Clinic Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Frattini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frattini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frattini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Medical Center of Trinity

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2017 Five Star Recipient for Appendectomy

View Ratings

Dr. Frattini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frattini to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Frattini Says:

I have joined a new surgical practice as of September 1, 2011. Patients will find that this new environment is a significant improvement and will be more satisfied with their care.

Dr. Frattini's Performance
in Holiday, FL |
Dr Frattini is very intelligent & extremely talented. Additionally, his bed-side manner is well above avg. This Dr tried to help save my Mother's life (after her GP ignored her cancer until it was.final stage; too late) I highly recommend Dr Frattini & would trust him with my own life. My family & I will forever be grateful for the above & beyond care he provided my Mother. Thank u Dr Frattini, u r not only a fantastic Dr but a good person as well.
in Jackson, TN |
After requent flyer miles with this doctor. I can state I am pain free and living an amaizng new life that was never expected. He is fully trusted. When I moved and a crazy doctor here in my new town said I had cancer again. I called This office and Dr. Frattini's office promptly got my records over to my new oncologist. Tests re done at a reputable office found they were looking at old dirty slides and minimal scar tissue. This would have never happened in the Care of Dr. Frattrini.
in PORT RICHEY |
1 ST VISIT TIMELY OFFICE VERY EFFICENT DR. ANSERED MY QUESTIONS I FELT CONFEDENT ON RESULTS.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I had colon resection and ileostomy surgery done for colon cancer by him. Everything was done high tech which left virtually no scarring. He explains the procedures thoroughly in terms that can be understood by the layman. He details the possible outcomes both positive and negative. He is very positive and caring, and his personality inspires trust in his expertise. HE IS THE BEST! He will be performing a reversal of my ileostomy as the cancer is in remission. I can't thank him enough.
Palm Harbor, FL |
I give Dr. Frattini a 5 star rating. I had an abscess removed in the hospital in August. I had nothing but issues since then. I was back at the original surgeon's office, and on anti-biotics for months, before finding Dr. Frattini/ I walked in, he diagnosed the true issue, scheduled surgery, and corrected the issue. It's been 2 months and i haven't had any issues since. This guy REALLY knows what he's doing and he treats you like a person. He explains everything, is patient and kind.
in Hudson, FL |
My spouse had an op by Dr. Frattini @ Trinity Hospital in April, 2016, using the DaVinci robot. We were extremely pleased with his diagnosis, operational success stories, and overall competent manner in all our interactions. His pre op scenarios were spot on, and I especially appreciated his post surgical consultation with me, subsequent to my wife's successful surgery. She recovered after a one overnight stay, and to this day feels great after suffering for years with her prolapse.
Trinity, FL |
Excellent Doctor. Kind, thorough, and very competent. He has the gift of making patients and families feel at ease, explaining medical procedures and issues in layman's terms and with compassion.
in Hudson, FL |
only doctor that sent us to a specialist to get a second opinion which saved her from a major surg. best of the best
in New Port Richy, Florida |
He is a very gentle doctor great manners makes you feel very comfortable even tho he is in your but, Great Doctor I highly recommend him to young and old, God Bless your hands and mind to continue helping people.
in Tampa, FL |
We are going to recommend Dr. Frattini to all our Family,Friends and anyone who needs to have Colon & Rectal Surgrey an any of the Procedures that Dr. Frattini does. He is the Best Doctor we have ever had. He is Awesome, Awesome,Awesome!!!!! Thank You So Very ,Very much, We are so Happy with Dr Frattini.!!! Ps. He is our Friend for Life..
in Port Richey,Florida |
Remarkable job with my mother. Saved her life and we are forever greatful!!! Kathryn Monroe's family. Thank You Dr. Fratini. God Bless You!!!
Have you seen Dr. Jared Frattini, MD?
Are you Dr. Frattini?