Dr. Jared Frattini, MD

Dr. Jared Frattini, MD

Colon & Rectal Surgery  ·

Dr. Jared Frattini, MD is a colon & rectal surgery specialist in Trinity, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. He specializes in colon & rectal surgery and general surgery.

Gulf Coast Surgical Group

2439 Country Place Blvd Ste 102

Trinity, FL 34655

Learn about Dr. Frattini

See how frequently Dr. Frattini performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
Intestinal Obstruction
Constipation

Dr. Frattini's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Frattini "From our Surgeons & Office Staff: We strive to do our best to make all our patients as comfortable as possible. We understand patients are naturally apprehensive, especially if there is a surgical procedure necessary. We take pride in spending time with our patients discussing various options and alternatives so that our informed decision regarding any procedures can be made.  I am Board Certified in General Surgery & Colon & Rectal Surgery. I specialize in Minimally Invasive Surgery/Laparoscopic/Robotic Surgery to treat a variety of issues. Our Patient's length of stay in the hospital and complication rate following surgery is quite low when compared to the national average.  I have added enhanced recovery protocols to my surgical care which significantly improves  patient  outcomes  and satisfaction."

• Colon & Rectal Surgery

• Colectomy and Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Hernia Repair
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Colectomy
  • Laparoscopic Colon Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Rectal Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Proctosigmoidopexy With Robotic Assistance

• Yale University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Cleveland Clinic Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Frattini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frattini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frattini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Medical Center of Trinity

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frattini to family and friends

Dr. Frattini's Performance

Dr. Frattini Says:
"

I strive to provide the best care for my patients.  I also attempt to provide the best environment to treat my patients which aids in the healing process.

"

As a health care provider myself dealing with physicians every day, I would say that he is one of the most disrespectful providers I ever met. He was very nice and professional on my initial visit to get me to do the surgery with him; after he is done with the surgery and after I paid everything he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

This patient is a pharmacist so he recommended to me how he wanted his pain treated. He acted to me and my staff rudely and unprofessional calling over 15 times yelling and screaming. He wanted stronger and stronger pain meds even before he left the procedure suite. I have done this procedure hundreds of times and have never had an experience or interaction like this. This is a patient isolated experience. View my other reviews and you will see this is isolated to this patient and thus his issue

I could not have asked for a more concerned or a more compassionate DR.. Dr. Frattini did something that is sadly not very common today, HE LISTENED TO ME. He treated me exceptionally well and answered all my questions. THANK YOU DR. FRATTINI and Staff
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Frattini was the greatest the first time i met him in the office and excellent bedside manner. He lights up any room when he walks in. State of the art surgeon and we are so lucky he is in our area because he is a big time talented surgeon who can work anywhere in the world. Laparoscopic...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Frattini was very congenial and a pleasure to meet and discus my situation. He was very easy to understand and answered all my questions completely. I look forward to having him perform my surgery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Would recommend with NO hesitation very precise explanations provided.