Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 48

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in White Plains, NY and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Medical College in 2002. He is affiliated with White Plains Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD

Center for Orthopedics and Spine Surgery

122 Maple Ave Fl 8 White Plains, NY 10601
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Brandoff with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital today at (914) 573-4509.

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital.

Dr. Brandoff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brandoff

87.91208791208791%

I have had lower back pain for years. Dr. Brandoff diagnosed the problem and after trying physical therapy and pain management therapy to no avail he performed a lumbar discectomy on me. I haven't felt this good in years. He explained the procedure and took a real interest in curing my pain. He also has a great "bedside" manner. I highly recommend him if you have back pain.
Harry Tucker – Dec 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
On July 27th 2021 Dr. Brandoff performed cervical spine surgery on me. From day 1 until my first post op visit he was nothing but truthful, professional, upfront then any Doctor I've seen. I say this because not of just him but his office staff and the entire staff at White Plains hospital was A+. I'm very thankful I had a caring experience. Thank You Dr. Bradford.
Luigi Vataj – Aug 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff waited until I asked for the surgery. He didn’t suggest I have it immediately. As he says, the patient knows when it’s time. My spinal surgery went well and although there was pain for a few days after I am now able to walk without having my legs and feet go numb. Dr. Brandoff is friendly and attentive.
Annabelle – Jun 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
I can write an honest review now- Now that I’m NOT in pain anymore. I have had a previous surgery in 2013 w/another surgeon . That went well at the time also, so please don’t let others scare you . The risk is so small in comparison to the pain. I did want to take pain meds the rest of my life. Also, it’s you're decision , but he was confident I needed the surgery and felt comfortable within 90 seconds to go for it. I am so grateful . I never thought I’d be skipping stairs, or even be able to walk my dog again and enjoy it . I think it’s going to be a great summer By the way I’m 57 years old and still very active. I tell everyone I meet with pain “ Dr Brandoff is the BEST”
Tracey – Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Consider myself very, very lucky to have Dr. Brandoff perform the back surgery he did, it was 100% successful, my back was a "mess". Had severe spinal stenosis. If I walked 25 feet my right leg would get numb, could not stand for any period of time, numbness. He performed a laminectomy on L4 and fused L4-L5. No more numbness, feel great! Highly recommend Dr. Brandoff! If you are having a situation with your back, and you need to have surgery to correct that, it would be in your best interest to have him and his group (WP Hospital, Physician Associates) take a look. Thank you again Doctor.
Jim Smith – Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
I am a recent patient of this amazing physician that performed my posterior fusion. He is beyond professional and patient upon first meeting him. His description of the procedure. Downtime and recovery experience was honest and extremely accurate. Dr Jared Brandoff is world class and this review could never describe my gratitude.
Simon – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
My visit went very well he and his team were professional from the beginning, he explained everything to me and left me make the final decision without trying to push me to surgery- after surgery recovery was easy no complications and the doctor called me just to check up on me even before my first post operation appointment.
Gary Johnson – Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
LIFE CHANGING!!! Dr. Brandoff and his team are AMAZING. I am 6 weeks out of surgery and I am able to function at a level that I haven't been able to achieve in years. The best part is I'm PAIN FREE. Dr. Brandoff and his staff were and still are professional with the highest integrity. I feel that I get personal and undivided attention anytime I call or have an appointment. Dr. Brandoff truly and genuinely cares about my recovery and quality of life. He is dedicated and determined to get you to the best state of wellness achievable. I would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Brandoff and his highly skilled team to all. I give a five star rating, if I could I would give more.
Lori Handler – Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Terrible. I went to see Dr. Brandoff after 10 years of back pain, he did NOT take even an X-ray and advised that all I needed was physical therapy. Approximately 2.5 years later I get diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis. Dr. Brandoff should have helped find this 2.5 years earlier... if only he bothered to take an X-ray.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff is by far the best surgeon I have ever worked with. He is simply the best period, He changed my life completly. His attitude is comparable to his ability, which appears limitless
STEVE Mohink in Danbury, CT – Jun 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
I found out on 12/12/19 from an MRI I had a very large herniated disk at L5, S1. I saw Dr Brandoff on 12/14. Dr Brandoff made me feel at ease and clearly explained that I needed immediate surgery. He fit me in on 12/18. The surgery was a success. I feel amazing. I did call Dr Brandoff's office 2x after surgery and he called me immediately back even when he was on vacation. I highly recommend him.
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff is a first class surgeon. Concise, precise, he gets right to the point and gives all pros and cons. On Sept 11, he performed anterior cervical discectomy and fusion on me and by 9/24 I was back at work.. All motor skills dramatically improved and most important no pain on my lower back.. I highly recommend Dr Brandoff and very much appreciate what he has done for me..
Bernaldo Ortiz in Ossining , NY – Dec 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
I had lower back spinal fusion and a neck fusion almost 2 years ago and 2 years later I cannot believe how mush better I feel. After suffering for 10 years these surgeries changed my life. I have recommend. Dr. Brandoff to many times and will continue to. Thank you Dr. Brandoff
John in NY – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
I have spinal stenosis. the surgery was a must. surgery went very well. my back is so much better than it was before. I had no idea how bad it was before the surgery. I recommend him very highly for anyone who has the same problem I had. it wasn't worth living in so much pain before the surgery.
Betsy E. – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff has honestly changed my life by being one of the only doctors to be confident on doing surgery with my situation. I was a 20 year old going through horrible pain everyday for a long 5 years, since 15 that changed my life in the worst way possible. When I met Dr. Brandoff & he listened to my story, right away he wanted to help me. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Brandoff because he is a genius, very kind & an amazing surgeon. Only 8 weeks since spinal fusion & I'm feeling great!
Jessica – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
I have in fact already recommended Dr. Brandoff to two potential patients. He was tremendous in all aspects of my procedure. He has a fantastic bedside manner and instilled in me the belief that I would recover sooner than expected, which I'm in the process of doing. The procedure went perfectly. I am well ahead of schedule and fully plan on enjoying a pain-free rest of my life. Dr. Brandoff is a pro's pro. A -- Number 1. Top of the heap.
Jeff Capellini in Yorktown Heights, NY – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
He was very nice and caring
Peggy Johnson in White plains , NY – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Poor surgical experience. After reciveing A fusion at L5-S1 that had not healed the doctor thought medication was my only option well at 34 years old I sought out a second opinion. I was extreamly shock at the findings. There was so much wrong with his technique. I can not recomend this doctor and would stay clear from lumbar fusion with him. I've been suffering for two years because of him
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff performed a spinal fusion and Microdisectomy on my back. Everything went perfectly. I was up and about the day after the surgery. I am extremely pleased with the process and the outcome.
joseph petti – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Awesome experience from start to finish. Excruciating back pain is gone after surgery, I feel so much better in such a short time, I am 100% impressed and grateful!
Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brandoff?