Dr. Jared F. Brandoff, MD

Dr. Jared F. Brandoff, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

WPHospital Physician Associates Surgical Specialists 222 Westchester Ave Ste 101, West Harrison, NY 10604 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Comprehensive and Conservative approach to making patients with spinal disorders feel better again by employing time-tested and innovative techniquesRead more

Personal Bio

Dr. Brandoff's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Brandoff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brandoff

Dr. Brandoff accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brandoff has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Brandoff's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brandoff to family and friends
4.4
Experience with Dr. Brandoff
Dr. Brandoff's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (46)
in Larchmont new york |
I was very grateful to have been referred to Dr. Brandoff by my grandchildren's teacher. Her husband needed surgery to repair a previous surgery and was very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Brandoff was very thorough and informative of all my choices. Ultimately, I knew surgery would be my best option. Dr. Brandoff walked me through each step of my recovery and I knew exactly what to expect. I feel very fortunate to have had such a skilled surgeon and I highly recommend him!
in Wappingers Falls, NY |
Dr. Brandoff has a wonderful bedside manner and spends ample time with me on each of my visits. He is a compassionate doctor. I had a spinal fusion with him as the surgeon, so far recovery has been quicker than expected with no problems and minimal pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs spinal surgery.
in New Rochelle, NY |
Dr. Brandoff and his team get FIVE stars! I lived in debilitating pain for years and could barely stand up straight anymore. I put my faith in Dr. Brandoff, and underwent a laminectomy and spinal fusion exactly one year ago. My surgery and recovery both went as smooth as can be, without any complications. I thank God every day for putting Dr. Brandoff in my path. I can stand straight, walk without pain, and live a normal life now. THANK YOU DR. BRANDOFF!
in New Rochelle, NY |
I have no doubt he is an excellent doctor, but I saw him twice, and he was always in such a rush, NEVER spent any time with me, answering my questions or explaining my condition. I am looking for an alternate doctor.
in Norwalk CT |
I had spinal fusion in February 2016 and Dr Brandoff was great. Prior to the surgery he explained the entire procedure to me and what to expect. I was nervous on the day of the surgery but Dr Brandoff put me at ease. He called my wife afterwards and told her all went well. It's 2.5 months since my procedure and I feel great.
in Hastings On Hudson, NY |
So far so good. Very patient, caring, direct and confident. After a long journey to find help, Dr. Brandoff seems like the right choice at the right time. Thank you.
in Tarrytown, NY |
I was given no direction for how to resolve, treat or live with my condition. I left the office wondering why I'd spent money on the co-pay. The doctor competently read the MRI on the computer in front of him, but from there, barely looked up from his computer. We've all had good experiences with doctors who give you a complete idea of what the path forward looks like, what a course of action should be -- doctors who give you the full story. Really disappointed with this doctor.
in Harrison, NY |
He was extremely sensitive and compassionate. Loved his concern and how he made me feel important. The surgery was successful. I recommend him with the highest esteem. Just love him
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Brandoff and his staff (Shakira) are extremely easy to work with. Dr. Brandoff reviews and explains your medical condition and the procedures in easy to understand terms. Works with you to set goals to achieve a healthy recovery. He listens and answers all your concerns and spends as much time with you as needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Brandoff to all our family and friends.
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Brandoff analyzed my situation along with my desired outcome, and very carefully laid out my options, which included both surgical and non-surgical options. I ultimately chose surgery, and I am extremely please with the outcome.
I am a 33 yr old who was in excruciating, debilitating pain for over a year. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. JARED BRANDOFF - 5 STARS AREN'T ENOUGH! He listens to you, is spot on and precise, and makes sure you understand exactly what's taking place (with evidence to support it!). I had surgery on 1/12/16 and 10 days later, I am walking 2-3 miles per day! Before surgery I couldn't even walk 10 steps without pain! If you are on the fence about surgery, don't be - Visit Dr. Brandoff! You'll be glad you did
in Rye Brook, NY |
His diagnosis of my problem was perfect. We viewed my MRI and x-ray and he explained my choices clearly. The surgery was a success and my recovery was much quicker than anticipated.
Have you seen Dr. Jared F. Brandoff, MD?
Are you Dr. Brandoff?

Compare Dr. Brandoff

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Reconstructive Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Pediatric Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Brandoff's Board Certifications

Dr. Brandoff says..

I have more than 10 years of experience in diagnosing problems pertaining to the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. I personally review all radiology and neurological tests in order to formulate the most comprehensive diagnosis possible.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Cervical Herniated Disc
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Hernia
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Spinal Fracture
  • Spinal Instability
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

Dr. Brandoff says..

I have more than 10 years of experience in performing the most up to date surgical procedures. I stick to what works, avoiding unproven trends but adopting all meaningful advances as they prove worthy. I frequently lecture about and teach many of my surgical techniques.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Disc Replacement
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Kyphosis Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neurostimulation
  • Scoliosis Surgery
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Instrumentation Procedures
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

New York Medical College

Graduated in 2002

Long Island Jewish Medical Center

Completed in 2003

Long Island Jewish Medical Center

Completed in 2007

Beth Israel
    Weill Cornell Medical College

Dr. Brandoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brandoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brandoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Brandoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Brandoff

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Brandoff's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Brandoff

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Brandoff says...

I believe in working with you, the patient, in a team approach, to alleviate suffering in the least invasive manner possible. I believe that earning your trust is my privilege; and the ultimate goal is elimination of pain in a way that evokes your complete satisfaction.

Dr. Brandoff's Care Philosophy