Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD
I believe in working with you, the patient, in a team approach, to alleviate suffering in the least invasive manner possible. I believe that earning your trust is my privilege; and the ultimate goal is elimination of pain in a way that evokes your complete satisfaction.

222 Westchester Ave Ste 101

West Harrison, NY 10604

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Anthem
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Connecticare
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Brandoff

Comprehensive and Conservative approach to making patients with spinal disorders feel better again by employing time-tested and innovative techniques

Dr. Brandoff's Experience

Dr. Brandoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Knee Dislocation
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Kyphosis Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neurostimulation
  • Scoliosis Surgery
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Instrumentation Procedures
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Weill Cornell Medical College
  • Long Island Jewish Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Beth Israel
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Brandoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brandoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brandoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brandoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brandoff to family and friends
Dr. Brandoff's Performance
New York |
I recommend Dr. Brandoff. I was suffering from a herniated disc in my upper spine, which caused excruciating pain through my arm and hand. He listened carefully to my medical issues and reviewed the MRI closely. Dr. Brandoff patiently described the surgery and any side effects that might result from it. I appreciated his candor. Throughout the post-surgical follow up, Dr. Brandoff continues to review and evaluate how I am healing. His medical/administrative staff are phenomenal.
White Plains, NY |
Dr. Brandoff performed a Microdiscectomy on me in May of this year, and I couldn't be happier. When I first went in for a consult, I could barely walk. Thanks to Dr. Brandoff, I have a new lease on life, feeling 100% back to normal. Dr. Brandoff and his staff were courteous, responsive, helpful and understanding. I cannot say enough positive things about him and his team.
in Bronx NY |
Dr. Brandoff and staff are absolutely amazing. Dr. Brandoff listens to what you have to say and actually cares about you. I had a spinal fusion by Dr. Brandoff and immediately felt a difference after surgery. Dr. Brandoff was completely honest with me prior to Surgery. I had pins and needles feeling in my legs and feet prior to surgery. He told me that it may be permeant nerve damage and may not go away. ITS GONE. After suffering with back pain for years I wish I would have seen him sooner.
in Bronx, NY |
Dr. Brandoff is amazing. He listens to what you have to say and actually cares about his patients. I had a spinal fusion done by Dr. Brandoff and he worked his magic. Two weeks after the surgery and already could feel the difference. I feel so much better than before. I will trust him with my back any day.
White plains, NY |
I've had lower back pain for half my life (18 years). I finally decided that I didn't want to live with it anymore. Dr. Brandoff was recommended to me through a few friends. Needless to say, it has been 2 weeks now since my surgery and from beginning to end, him and his staff have been amazing, made me feel at ease and super helpful! My only regret was not doing it sooner. Truly amazing work. Highly HIGHLY recommended. You couldn't be in better hands, so WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!!!
in Yonkers, NY |
Dr. Brandoff and his team made me feel like a welcome family member. There was not one moment where I felt any doubt that I had made the correct decision to have my procedure done, and to have Dr. Brandoff do it.
in Harrison, NY |
I had a 2 level cervical ACDF on September 2016 which Dr. Brandoff performed. While I am still on the mend I feel so much better. My head actually feels like it's sitting where it' suppose to sit on my shoulders. Dr. Brandoff has been a real blessing for my spine. My spine thanks Dr. Brandoff and so do I. I highly recommend Dr. Brandoff!!
in WHITE PLAINS |
After suffering with severe back pain for several months i was referred to Dr Brandoff, who suggested i undergo a laminectomy with spinal fusion. Although I was not looking forward to a major operation at the age of 73, I had total confidence in his ability to get me back on my feet. I had my surgery a month ago I am walking with minimal discomfort and i am off pain meds. Thanks to Dr Brandoff being an excellent surgeon with an impeccable bedside manner I am on my way to a new me.
in Yonkers, NY |
Last July, upon the recommendations of my primary care physician and my neurologist, I had chosen Dr. Brandoff to perform lumbar laminectomy and spinal fusion surgery to relieve my severe spinal stenosis symptoms. After meeting him for the first time, I knew that I had made the correct choice. Today I am pretty much back to normal thanks to him. I highly recommend Dr. Brandoff to anyone suffering with spinal pain and discomfort.
in Yonkers, NY |
I recently had ACDF C6/C7 surgery with Dr.Brandoff. He is caring, easy to talk to, and passionate about helping people. He made me feel at ease with my procedure and gave me hope for a better future. I am on the road to recovery thanks to him. His team and the White Plains Hospital staff were kind, attentive and professional as well. My thanks to Dr. Brandoff and his team.
in White Plains, NY |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Brandoff. He gave me the highest level of quality care. He answers questions and explains things in a way you can understand.
in New Rochelle, NY |
I had A Lumbar Laminectomy at L3. L4, L5 and S1with Partial facetectomy done 3 weeks ago. Dr Brandoff explained to me in simple terms what the process was going to be the outcome and the recovery. put me at ease with the whole process, Went thru the surgery spent the night in hospital. The next morning Dr Brandoff came to see me explained how everything went during the surgery. looked and the back was happy the results. I recommend Dr Brandoff for this type of surgery.
in White Plains, NY |
So far so good. 3 months ago I had a lower lumbar microdiscectomy - to clean out the L4-L5 disc herniation. Each day I get closer to feeling 100%. The procedure & recovery, have gone smoothly, and to my liking. No side effects to speak of. Dr. Brandoff listens, keeps things in layman's terms, and is to the point. If you need to have a procedure like this done, I recommend this doctor.
in Larchmont new york |
I was very grateful to have been referred to Dr. Brandoff by my grandchildren's teacher. Her husband needed surgery to repair a previous surgery and was very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Brandoff was very thorough and informative of all my choices. Ultimately, I knew surgery would be my best option. Dr. Brandoff walked me through each step of my recovery and I knew exactly what to expect. I feel very fortunate to have had such a skilled surgeon and I highly recommend him!
in Wappingers Falls, NY |
Dr. Brandoff has a wonderful bedside manner and spends ample time with me on each of my visits. He is a compassionate doctor. I had a spinal fusion with him as the surgeon, so far recovery has been quicker than expected with no problems and minimal pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs spinal surgery.
in New Rochelle, NY |
Dr. Brandoff and his team get FIVE stars! I lived in debilitating pain for years and could barely stand up straight anymore. I put my faith in Dr. Brandoff, and underwent a laminectomy and spinal fusion exactly one year ago. My surgery and recovery both went as smooth as can be, without any complications. I thank God every day for putting Dr. Brandoff in my path. I can stand straight, walk without pain, and live a normal life now. THANK YOU DR. BRANDOFF!
in New Rochelle, NY |
I have no doubt he is an excellent doctor, but I saw him twice, and he was always in such a rush, NEVER spent any time with me, answering my questions or explaining my condition. I am looking for an alternate doctor.
in Norwalk CT |
I had spinal fusion in February 2016 and Dr Brandoff was great. Prior to the surgery he explained the entire procedure to me and what to expect. I was nervous on the day of the surgery but Dr Brandoff put me at ease. He called my wife afterwards and told her all went well. It's 2.5 months since my procedure and I feel great.
in Hastings On Hudson, NY |
So far so good. Very patient, caring, direct and confident. After a long journey to find help, Dr. Brandoff seems like the right choice at the right time. Thank you.
in Tarrytown, NY |
I was given no direction for how to resolve, treat or live with my condition. I left the office wondering why I'd spent money on the co-pay. The doctor competently read the MRI on the computer in front of him, but from there, barely looked up from his computer. We've all had good experiences with doctors who give you a complete idea of what the path forward looks like, what a course of action should be -- doctors who give you the full story. Really disappointed with this doctor.
in Harrison, NY |
He was extremely sensitive and compassionate. Loved his concern and how he made me feel important. The surgery was successful. I recommend him with the highest esteem. Just love him
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Brandoff and his staff (Shakira) are extremely easy to work with. Dr. Brandoff reviews and explains your medical condition and the procedures in easy to understand terms. Works with you to set goals to achieve a healthy recovery. He listens and answers all your concerns and spends as much time with you as needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Brandoff to all our family and friends.
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Brandoff analyzed my situation along with my desired outcome, and very carefully laid out my options, which included both surgical and non-surgical options. I ultimately chose surgery, and I am extremely please with the outcome.
I am a 33 yr old who was in excruciating, debilitating pain for over a year. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. JARED BRANDOFF - 5 STARS AREN'T ENOUGH! He listens to you, is spot on and precise, and makes sure you understand exactly what's taking place (with evidence to support it!). I had surgery on 1/12/16 and 10 days later, I am walking 2-3 miles per day! Before surgery I couldn't even walk 10 steps without pain! If you are on the fence about surgery, don't be - Visit Dr. Brandoff! You'll be glad you did
in Rye Brook, NY |
His diagnosis of my problem was perfect. We viewed my MRI and x-ray and he explained my choices clearly. The surgery was a success and my recovery was much quicker than anticipated.
Have you seen Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Are you Dr. Brandoff?

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union WC
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Anthem
    Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO