Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Brandoff

WPHospital Physician Associates Surgical Specialists

222 Westchester Ave Ste 101 West Harrison, NY 10604

Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in West Harrison, NY and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 2002 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, orthopedic spine surgery, and more.

Dr. Brandoff accepts

Dr. Brandoff accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union WC
Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Dr. Brandoff's Top Procedures and Conditions

Back Pain

Dr. Brandoff treats Back Pain more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Brandoff treats this condition more than 91% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Brandoff treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 90% of his peers

Dr. Brandoff treats this condition more than 90% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Knee Dislocation
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Kyphosis Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

Comprehensive and Conservative approach to making patients with spinal disorders feel better again by employing time-tested and innovative techniques

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brandoff

Dr. Brandoff?
Dr. Brandoff's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD
Dr. Brandoff is by far the best surgeon I have ever worked with. He is simply the best period, He changed my life completly. His attitude is comparable to his ability, which appears limitless
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
I found out on 12/12/19 from an MRI I had a very large herniated disk at L5, S1. I saw Dr Brandoff on 12/14. Dr Brandoff made me feel at ease and clearly explained that I needed immediate surgery. He fit me in on 12/18. The surgery was a success. I feel amazing. I did call Dr Brandoff's office 2x after surgery and he called me immediately back even when he was on vacation. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff is a first class surgeon. Concise, precise, he gets right to the point and gives all pros and cons. On Sept 11, he performed anterior cervical discectomy and fusion on me and by 9/24 I was back at work.. All motor skills dramatically improved and most important no pain on my lower back.. I highly recommend Dr Brandoff and very much appreciate what he has done for me..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
I had lower back spinal fusion and a neck fusion almost 2 years ago and 2 years later I cannot believe how mush better I feel. After suffering for 10 years these surgeries changed my life. I have recommend. Dr. Brandoff to many times and will continue to. Thank you Dr. Brandoff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
I have spinal stenosis. the surgery was a must. surgery went very well. my back is so much better than it was before. I had no idea how bad it was before the surgery. I recommend him very highly for anyone who has the same problem I had. it wasn't worth living in so much pain before the surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff has honestly changed my life by being one of the only doctors to be confident on doing surgery with my situation. I was a 20 year old going through horrible pain everyday for a long 5 years, since 15 that changed my life in the worst way possible. When I met Dr. Brandoff & he listened to my story, right away he wanted to help me. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Brandoff because he is a genius, very kind & an amazing surgeon. Only 8 weeks since spinal fusion & I'm feeling great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
I have in fact already recommended Dr. Brandoff to two potential patients. He was tremendous in all aspects of my procedure. He has a fantastic bedside manner and instilled in me the belief that I would recover sooner than expected, which I'm in the process of doing. The procedure went perfectly. I am well ahead of schedule and fully plan on enjoying a pain-free rest of my life. Dr. Brandoff is a pro's pro. A -- Number 1. Top of the heap.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
He was very nice and caring
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Poor surgical experience. After reciveing A fusion at L5-S1 that had not healed the doctor thought medication was my only option well at 34 years old I sought out a second opinion. I was extreamly shock at the findings. There was so much wrong with his technique. I can not recomend this doctor and would stay clear from lumbar fusion with him. I've been suffering for two years because of him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff performed a spinal fusion and Microdisectomy on my back. Everything went perfectly. I was up and about the day after the surgery. I am extremely pleased with the process and the outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Awesome experience from start to finish. Excruciating back pain is gone after surgery, I feel so much better in such a short time, I am 100% impressed and grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
From start to finish, Dr. Brandoff made me feel at ease, and informed about every step. We exhausted all other efforts before surgery. When it was finally time do to the surgery, Dr.Brandoff and his team were there with me every step of the way. My calls were always returned promptly with any questions or concerns day or night. I hope I never need them again, but if I do, I will return to Dr.Brandoff and his wonderful staff. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff scheduled by surgery quickly because of other complications other than my herniated disc. He was wonderful pre-op, the day of the surgery and post-op. I have had total success and for the first time in years I am pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
As a patient of Dr. Brandoff, I feel very honored and blessed. He is caring and a knowledgeable doctor who has a great bedside manner and awesome surgical hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
I recommend Dr. Brandoff. I was suffering from a herniated disc in my upper spine, which caused excruciating pain through my arm and hand. He listened carefully to my medical issues and reviewed the MRI closely. Dr. Brandoff patiently described the surgery and any side effects that might result from it. I appreciated his candor. Throughout the post-surgical follow up, Dr. Brandoff continues to review and evaluate how I am healing. His medical/administrative staff are phenomenal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff performed a Microdiscectomy on me in May of this year, and I couldn't be happier. When I first went in for a consult, I could barely walk. Thanks to Dr. Brandoff, I have a new lease on life, feeling 100% back to normal. Dr. Brandoff and his staff were courteous, responsive, helpful and understanding. I cannot say enough positive things about him and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff and staff are absolutely amazing. Dr. Brandoff listens to what you have to say and actually cares about you. I had a spinal fusion by Dr. Brandoff and immediately felt a difference after surgery. Dr. Brandoff was completely honest with me prior to Surgery. I had pins and needles feeling in my legs and feet prior to surgery. He told me that it may be permeant nerve damage and may not go away. ITS GONE. After suffering with back pain for years I wish I would have seen him sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff is amazing. He listens to what you have to say and actually cares about his patients. I had a spinal fusion done by Dr. Brandoff and he worked his magic. Two weeks after the surgery and already could feel the difference. I feel so much better than before. I will trust him with my back any day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
I've had lower back pain for half my life (18 years). I finally decided that I didn't want to live with it anymore. Dr. Brandoff was recommended to me through a few friends. Needless to say, it has been 2 weeks now since my surgery and from beginning to end, him and his staff have been amazing, made me feel at ease and super helpful! My only regret was not doing it sooner. Truly amazing work. Highly HIGHLY recommended. You couldn't be in better hands, so WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD?
Dr. Brandoff and his team made me feel like a welcome family member. There was not one moment where I felt any doubt that I had made the correct decision to have my procedure done, and to have Dr. Brandoff do it.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Brandoff?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brandoff treats patients.

White Plains Hospital