Dr. Jared L. Bingham, MD

Dr. Jared L. Bingham, MD

10 reviews

Family Medicine | Male | 48 years old

Having grown up in and around Spanish Fork, and having generations of family in the area, my journey has come full circle. I graduated from BYU (double majors in Japanese and Zoology) and completed medical school at the University of Utah. I did my residency among the corn and soybean fields in Decatur, Illinois and was overjoyed to be able to come back home and help open Canyon View's new Santaquin Medical Clinic in 2000. Read more

Canyon View Family Medicine

I enjoy promoting good health and teaching the preventative aspects of health. My goal is to motivate healthy lifestyle changes that can hold chronic illnesses at bay.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Bingham's Experience

See how Dr. Bingham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bingham

Dr. Bingham accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bingham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bingham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bingham to family and friends
1.7
based on 10 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Bingham Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you received good service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you the best care.

Dr. Bingham's Performance
    FAIR
    GOOD
Spanish Fork, UT |
Dr Bingham is easily the rudest, most condescending dr I have ever encountered. Seriously, this man needs some sensitivity training or counseling or something. I went into urgent care for some chronic pain and he talked down to me, interrupted me, took a personal phone call in the middle of our appointment, and overall acted very dubious of my condition. I honestly don't understand why this guy is a dr since he seems to not like dealing with people very much.
Have you seen Dr. Jared L. Bingham, MD?
Are you Dr. Bingham?

Compare Dr. Bingham

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Bingham at Canyon View Family Medicine

Dr. Bingham says...

Having grown up in and around Spanish Fork, and having generations of family in the area, my journey has come full circle.  I graduated from BYU (double majors in Japanese and Zoology) and completed medical school at the University of Utah.  I did my residency among the corn and soybean fields in Decatur, Illinois and was overjoyed to be able to come back home and help open Canyon View's new Santaquin Medical Clinic in 2000.

Dr. Bingham's Care Philosophy

I enjoy promoting good health and teaching the preventative aspects of health.  My goal is to motivate healthy lifestyle changes that can hold chronic illnesses at bay.

Dr. Bingham says...

Dr. Bingham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Bingham has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bingham's Board Certifications

Siu Decatur

Completed in 2000

Brigham Young University

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Bingham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bingham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Biopsy