Dr. Jared Armstrong, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 27 reviews.
Author:
Perfect! Took his time explaining and really knows what he is doing. Couldn’t ask for a better experience!
Author:
I have had a total knee revision plus another knee surgery. I was very impressed with dr. Armstrong. He is blunt and straight to the point which I very much appreciate! It's nice to hear what's really up rather than having things sugar coated and dismissed. I have had good outcomes with his work. Very happy and impressed with him and his staff are great as well! They always make me smile, despite what I'm facing.
Author:
DR Jared Armstrong is amazing.First he did my total right hip replacement. 4 mounts later he did my left total hip replacement. How wonderful. I was out of the hospital the same day as surgery for both procedures. I could walk again . No walker or cane for me. I walk two and a half miles every. Some days 5 miles a day. This wonderful DR. gave me my mobility back. I cannot thank him and his team enough.
Author:
A good knowledgeable surgeon. One of the best people I have ever met.
Author:
I was recommended Dr. Armstrong from a friend and I am so glad I did. I had a complicated problem with an old knee replacement, but he figured out a solution and surgery to fix the problem. I couldn't be happier with the results. I recommend him to everyone!
Author:
This doctor performed a knee replacement surgery for me in 2015. In my opinion, he was arrogant, had no empathy, and no interest in helping solve an unsuccessful result. Ar my last sppointment with still significant pain, he asked me what he should do? I really thought that was his job. If Anyone aske me, I respond do not go to him.
I'm sorry you have had a poor experience. According to my records you haven't been seen for several years. If you are having issues please come see me and I'll see if we can't find a solution. - Dr Armstrong
Author:
Liked his attitude. He is NOT a drug-pusher. ?? Courteous and to the point..
Author:
I appreciate the professionalism and the pursuit of excellence which characterized Dr. Armstrong's services including the interview, the total hip replacement, and post-op follow-up. My recover was has been fast and I am now walking pain free. Max H. of Caldwell, Idaho
Amazing results with Total hip replacement. No pain
Author:
I recently had complete hip replacement done on both of my hip's by Dr. Armstrong. The first one in May of this year and the second one done in August, just 2 weeks ago. Both my hips are doing great, they feel better than they've felt in a long,long time. I would definitly recommend Dr. Armstrong. He was very professional to both my husband and myself, He explained things in a way we could understand, always polite, quick to answer our questions. All his staff have been wonderful.
Author:
I had a very extensive total hip replacement by Dr. Jared Armstrong August 2015. It went incredibly well and the recovery was great it's now been a year and I am so happy I had it done! Dr. Armstrong was very professional , very thorough, very caring and helpful!
Author:
Dr Armstrong was definitely not a doctor I would recommend to anyone. I went in for a second opinion and ask questions about my knee. He didn't answer any of my questions and sent me on my way. Terrible bed side manners and not professional at all.
Author:
Would not recommend. Preocccupied with his phone and computer during initial and 2nd visit. Lack of listening skills along and strong pushback on considering prior health history . I went elsewhere and had both knees successfully replaced by an excellent surgeon.
Author:
Overall it was a very good experience.
Author:
When I was told I needed a total hip replacement I immediately called Dr. Poole,as he has the BEST Reputation but he's very hard to get into and I would've had to wait close to a year which was out of the question.I was referred to Dr. Armstrong by Dr. Pooles nurse and he did my hip replacement and I couldn't be happier! I was amazed at how quickly I recovered. I can't say enough about this GREAT Surgeon. I'm so glad I found him. DO NOT hesitate to use him for a GREAT NEW HIP :-) <3<3 <3
Author:
I was turned down by several other orthopedic docs and was sent to Dr Armstrong who was able and willing to help when others weren't.
Author:
I thought Dr. Armstrong was a great listener, knowledgeable about my concerns, and very personable.
Author:
A previous surgeon broke my femur while doing a total hip replacement and did a poor fix on it. Dr Armstrong did everything right on a very difficult revision. Unfortunately my soft bones were unable to hold the hardware on the revision. In time perhaps another revision will be able to hold or I will heal more on my own. He encouraged me to get other opinions and fresh eyes on the situation which some doctors don't encourage. I respect his abilities have recommended him to others.