Dr. Janice Kim, MD

Family Medicine | Female

795 El Camino Real Fl 1 Palo Alto, CA 94301 Get Directions
Dr. Janice Kim, MD
Dr. Janice Kim, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Palo Alto, CA. She has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center of Santa Cruz and Sequoia Hospital.

Dr. Kim's Experience

See how Dr. Kim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Kim's Performance
    GOOD
It would be one thing if she had poor bedside manner but an excellent doctor; however, she is not. She lowered my dose of antidepressants without having seen or speaking to me in a year, and essentially told me a year prior that my health concerns weren't founded, and rather because I have anxiety. Lastly, she and her office never called regarding the results of one of my tests and I spent days without my antibiotics. She is extremely condescending and invalidates concerns of her patients.
in Redwood City, CA |
I'm really surprised at the 2/5 rating! Dr. Kim was so personable and friendly. She was easy to talk to, sharp and attentive, and very proactive in looking at my test results and diagnosing what was going on. I was sad to leave PAMF for my work's Kaiser plan, and miss the great service I had with her.
in Redwood City, CA |
Had to see Dr. Kim because my regular Dr. was out of town. She has horrible bedside manner. Very cold. Barely listened to my symptoms before she (improperly) diagnosed me. Still feeling horrible days later so going back to my regular doctor today. Dr. Kim wasted my time and I will never go back to her.
in Redwood City, CA |
Condescending, non-personable and non informative .
in san mateo, ca |
I was looking for a new doctor and found one. The low reviews on this website are confusing to me. It seems that the other people who took this survey maybe reading too much into their visit...or are dumb. This doctor is personable, funny and easy to talk to.
Belmont, CA |
I went to her with text book symptoms of a galbladder attack and had an abnormal liver function . Still she sent me home to take some omeprazole as she thought it was only my stomache.
in Redwood City, CA |
Not recommended if you have fibromyalgia. I saw her for an unrelated issue. When she pulled up my records on the computer and saw I was being prescribed Flexeril for FM by another doctor her whole attitude towards me changed. She accused me of abusing the drug because I liked the fact that it helped me sleep, in addition to greatly reducing pain and stiffness. I left the appointment feeling abused, and totally uncomfortable placing my health in her care.
Have you seen Dr. Janice Kim, MD?
Are you Dr. Kim?

Compare Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Kim does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of California At Davis / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kim does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.