Dr. Janice Hartman, MD

Dr. Janice Hartman, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Female

I believe that the most important aspect of patient are is to listen to the patient and develop a relationship of mutual respect, honesty and truth.  I believe that patients should be involved in the decision of their care and understand their conditions.  It is difficult in this age to spend much time with patients, but I like to make thorough evaluations of a medical condition, even if it means have the patient return to address other issues.

Dr. Janice Hartman, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Canon City, CO. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Hartman is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Hartman's Experience

See how Dr. Hartman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hartman

Dr. Hartman accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hartman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hartman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hartman to family and friends
    2.9
    Dr. Hartman's Performance
      FAIR
    in Denver, CO |
    I chose Dr. Hartman as my primary care physician in March of 2016 after being with another physician for a decade. She was just what I was looking for. She took time with me, she was friendly, she looked at my medications and changed some after thoroughly explaining why. She responded to my questions with detailed answers, and when necessary for me to email her, she replied quickly. She took me seriously. I've referred three of my friends who feel the same as I do about her.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Never actually got to see the doctor. Called to change appt Have you filled out the paper work? It has to be in the office several days before you see the doctor! Made the appt several months ago, this was the first I heard of this. You have to come by to pick up the packet, we could mail it but that would take a long time??? Its a 30-40 min drive to the office. I am out of town for a week and the new appt is the next week. Not enough time evidently so cancelled and will look for someone else
    in Denver, CO |
    Frightening lack of attention to detail. On one occasion she was making lunch plans with her sister while I was in the exam room with her. On another visit I was critically ill, should have been hospitalized. She told me to call her the next day if no change in my symptoms. I called and she was off, her scheduled day off.
    Hi Joyce, We are sorry to hear about your experience with our practice. Please know that we investigate all concerns in great detail. While we try to avoid using social media to address individual concerns in the interests of patient privacy, we encourage you to contact our practice administrator at 303-320-6910 if you have any question or concerns that we can address.
    Have you seen Dr. Janice Hartman, MD?

Dr. Hartman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hartman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Hartman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hartman's Board Certifications

University Hosp Af Williams Fam Med

Completed in 2002

Lancaster Gnrl Hosp

Completed in 2005

Dr. Hartman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hartman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine