Dr. Janice Crowder, MD

Dr. Janice Crowder, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Dr. Janice Crowder, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Crowder is affiliated with Houston Methodist St. John Hospital.

Dr. Crowder's Experience

See how Dr. Crowder's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Crowder

Dr. Crowder accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Crowder has admitting privileges.

Dr. Crowder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crowder to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Crowder's Performance
    Houston, TX |
    Anyone would be dumb going to this doctor. I had to learn the hard way with her not knowing my medical history, even after seeing her a few times. She Gave me a wrong prescription causing me all sort of problems! Now, she has cut and run leaving her patients high and dry! She's not worth the risk! Gave one star because this site made me!
    in league city |
    I recommend this doctor to every woman in the world that is going through or is in menopause. Her knowledge and clinical expertise is beyond measurable .
    Seabrook, TX |
    I would not recommend Dr. Crowder. Her bedside manners are horrible. I felt so violated while she poked at my whole body without telling me exactly what she's doing. She is extremely judgmental about how others live and tries to preach what she believes in. Women visit her for advice and guidance not to be judged and ridiculed.
    in Texas City, TX |
    Dr. Crowder delivered all four of my grandkids and then my nieces and nephews with joy . Took my 74 year old sister to her last week and she diagnosed her with ovarian cancer and got us in with a Cancer Doctor the same visit by personally texting and calling one of the Doctor. If you had to wait last Wednesday for your appointment, it was because she extended herself to care for another . I don't know many human beings anymore who go out of their way to care for another.
    in Webster, TX |
    trough out my entire pregnancy she gave me great advice to do's and don'ts.
    Doctor Crowder is the worst Doctor I have ever had in my life. She was inattentive, and reckless. She almost killed me and caused me to have an emergency c-section. While pregnant I heard many horror stories and shrugged them off. Please do not use her. She will cause you more pain than you can imagine.
    Awesome caring doctor and staff. I had 2 of my children there. I had a lot of support.
    Santa fe |
    Crowder didn't listen to what I told her was going on with my body. When it came down to it I needed surgery and she did the surgery, but said nothing was wrong. She told my husband and my mom that basically the pain was in my head and i should seek other help. I showed the pics she took to to another doctor and The new doc said I can't believe she didn't remove my tubes then and the scar tissue build up. Would not recommend her at all.
    in Santa Fe, Texas |
    I had to give a star because you can't write anything without it. This lady told me my pain was in my head after she did my surgery. I went for a second opinion and from her pictures she took during my surgery, he said I needed another surgery ASAP. My fallopian tubes were blocked and I could have been septic and died. She said nothing was wrong and it was all in my head. This lady is a quack doctor and please don't go to her. She makes you wait an hr or more and doesn't listen to her patients.
    Have you seen Dr. Janice Crowder, MD?
    Are you Dr. Crowder?

Dr. Crowder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Crowder has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Crowder's Board Certifications

• Cervicitis
    • Ectopic Pregnancy
    • Endometriosis
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • High Risk Pregnancy
    • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
    • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Multiple Gestation
    • Ovarian Cysts
    • Pap Smear Abnormalities
    • Perimenopause
    • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
    • Preeclampsia
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Symptomatic Menopause

SUNY

Completed in 1987

SUNY

Completed in 1990

Dr. Crowder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crowder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
    • C-Section
    • Colporrhaphy
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Fetal Monitoring
    • Pap Smear
    • Pregnancy Test
    • Pregnancy Ultrasound
    • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC