Dr. Jang Chadha, MD

Critical Care MedicineMaleAge 69

Critical Care Medicine

Dr. Jang Chadha, MD is a Critical Care Medicine Specialist in Forest Hills, NY and has over 46 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Gandhi Med Coll medical school in 1976. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Jang Chadha, MD
11203 Queens Blvd Ste Forest Forest Hills, NY 11375 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Critical Care Medicine Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

1 malpractice claim Found

• Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Common Cold
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Mycobacterial Lung Infection
  • Pancreatic Cancer
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Pneumonia
  • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
  • Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Sleep Study
  • Viral Infection
  • Wheezing

Dr. Chadha accepts

Dr. Chadha accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chadha

2.1

Dr. Chadha

Unpleasant experience
The staff was not very friendly toward the patients they communicated with each other quite a bit. I asked if I had a co pay and was told no, now I just received a bill in the mail, I have no problem paying my bill It would have been easier to pay at the office. On the bill there doesn't appear to be a way to pay with a credit card on line I just called the office about paying my bill the recording lets you know it is closed but does not give the office hours. The forms given to to complete are totally unacceptable, they have been copied many times and the words are running off the the page or missing My first impression is they don't care about the service they provide Dr Chadha has such a accent & talks so fast that he had to repeat himself many times. I had a sleep test on Qns Blvd in my room I heard the subway as it went past traffic & snoring of the person in the next room Not a good experience I told the Dr & he felt it wasn't important I would not recommend Dr. Jang
Diana Talbert – Apr 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jang Chadha, MD?
Too greedy. I ask to reschdule my sleep study 48 hours ago. They ask to pay $200 to reschdule. Horrible and rude front desk
  • Appointment was rushed
Mandeep karkara – Dec 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jang Chadha, MD?
Dr. Chadha is absolutely wonderful. He got me fixed up with a CPAP machine which has literally changed my life. I owe an internal rate of gratitude to him. And, he has a great sense of humor as well. I would enthusiastically recommend anyone to Dr. Chadha.
Dan Nainan – Jun 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jang Chadha, MD?
Never met a doctor who cared less (unless it was about collecting $$). Refuses to help unless you complete unnecessary procedures. Seems to care until you question him -- then comes the very hostile attitude. Be prepared to wait hours and then wonder why you wasted your time.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jang Chadha, MD?
MY REVIEW IS NOT FOR THE DOCTOR BUT IT'S FOR THE STAFF. THE WOMEN AT THE FRONT DESK IS RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND OBNOXIOUS. I BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT FOR 7/29/20 AND WHEN I GOT THERE SHE CLAIMS THAT MY APPOINTMENT WAS FOR 8/5/20. I WROTE IT DOWN ON MY CALENDAR AND TOOK THE AFTERNOON OFF. I TOLD MY CO WORKER AS SOON AS I HUNG UP THAT SHE HAD GIVEN ME THIS DAY. WHEN I GOT THERE SHE WAS EXTREMELY RUDE AND REFUSED TO ADMIT SHE WAS WRONG. MY COWORKER HEARD ME REPEAT THE DATE WHEN I BOOKED THE APPOINTMENT. THE RECEPTIONIST THEN IN A VERY NASTY TONE ASKED ME IF SHE CALLED TO CONFIRM THE APPOINTMENT. I SAID NO AND SHE SAID WELL I ALWAYS CALL TO CONFIRM AND ROLLED HER EYES. I'M A NEW PATIENT, HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT THEY CALL TO CONFIRM. FUNNY THING IS THAT SHE NEVER CALLED TO CONFIRM MY APPOINTMENT ON 8/5/20. I WASN'T GOING TO GO BACK ANYWAY BUT I WANTED TO SEE IF THIS FOOL WOULD EVEN BOTHER TO CALL TO CONFIRM.
VIRGINIA – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jang Chadha, MD?
Dr. Chadha does not like answering my questions. Everything was ok the first few visits until I started asking specific questions concerning my test results. Not very forthcoming.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jang Chadha, MD?
The receptionist was very rude, unprofessional and outright nasty. She has a bad attitude and doesn't know how to speak to people. I am never going back there, and I would never refer anyone there
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jang Chadha, MD?
The receptionist has no manners and no front desk etiquette on how to handle patients, absolutely horrible and she needs to be replaced. Office will confirm appts when reports aren't ready and try to say "there was no appointment made", After 5+ years in the healthcare administration I've never experienced this, Avoid this office at all costs.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jang Chadha, MD?
Seeing him over a year;NEVER waited less than 1 hour just to see doctor;avg 1 1/2 hours. If your only diagnosis is sleep related,he is top notch. I however find him to be less caring with other pulmonary problems.
New York, NY – Jun 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jang Chadha, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chadha?