Family Medicine  |
Female
Janet Underkofler, PA-C
Janet Underkofler, PA-C is a family medicine provider who practices in Fleming Island, FL. Janet Underkofler is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center.

4711 US Highway 17 Ste B1

Fleming Island, FL 32003

Learn about Janet Underkofler

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Janet Underkofler does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Janet Underkofler is unavailable at this time.

Janet Underkofler has no awards or honors listed.

Janet Underkofler has no media or publications listed.

Janet Underkofler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Janet Underkofler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Janet Underkofler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Janet Underkofler to family and friends
Janet Underkofler's Performance
in Orange Park, FL |
Very caring Very patient Does not rush Interested in what you have to say Willing to work with you about the health concerns
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Fleming Island/Orange Park, FL |
Thank you for such a positive experience and for listening to my concerns. Very glad to have found such a caring physician! Very efficient and friendly staff. Highly recommend .
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Orange Park, FL |
I have seen Janet for several years. She is friendly and very knowledgeable about her profession. She is extremely thorough in her diagnosis. I would highly recommend her.
in Fleming Island, FL |
Janet Underkofler has been taking care of my medical needs for several years and I am very happy with her attention to detail and knowledge she possesses and uses to address my problems. I highly recommend Janet to anyone looking for someone with whom to trust his/her medical concerns.
Orange Park, FL |
I would definitely recommend Janet Underkofler and Family Practice of Orange Park for primary medical care. The staff and physicians are caring and focused on their patients needs.
Thank you so much for taking time to provide us your feedback. Our mission is to provide High Quality Care to all our patients. Please if you need assistance with anything contact our office at 904-264-8621. Thank you again, Sheena Lewis, Practice Manager
Fleming Island, FL |
Over the years Janet has become not just my health care provider but also a friend. She has the gift of listening and remembering what I tell her. She is extremely careful to do whatever is needed to solve my current issues. Also she keeps the same nursing assistant (Yvonne) who is always very welcoming to me. I would add that my husband's doctor at Family Practice has semi-retired so my husband is also seeing Janet and feels quite comfortable with her.
Orange Park, FL |
She listens to my questions always explaining everything. I like that she is very thorough. And appointments are scheduled so that the wait is never long. The Staff is Wonderful.
in Orange Park, FL |
Janet was very thorough and made sure all instructions were understood. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.
in Green cove springs, FL |
My whole family goes to Janet we love her she is the most caring doctor that we have ever been to we go to her for all of our health needs would not go to anyone else ...she always has time to sit down and explain things in a way that you understand
Orlando, FL |
Always very knowledgeable and very personable. Very caring and listens to ones concerns. Very thorough!
in Fleming Island, FL |
I definetly would and have recommended Janet Underkofler to friends. It is my opinion she is caring and shows concern for me as a patient and, I feel comfortable talking with her.
in Middleburg, FL |
Janet and the staff are great! I never have a problem getting an appointment. They take care of me with accuracy and speed.
in Orange Park, FL |
Janet is great, I'm always happy to see her for any situation. I've never had a bad experience with anyone at this office.
Have you seen Janet Underkofler, PA-C?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Orange Park Medical Center