Janet Underkofler, PA-C

Family Medicine | Female

Janet Underkofler, PA-C
Janet Underkofler, PA-C is a family medicine provider who practices in Fleming Island, FL. Janet Underkofler is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center.

Learn about this provider

Janet Underkofler's Experience

Visiting Janet Underkofler

Janet Underkofler accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Janet Underkofler has admitting privileges.

Janet Underkofler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Janet Underkofler to family and friends
    Janet Underkofler's Performance
    Orange Park, FL |
    I have seen Janet for several years. She is friendly and very knowledgeable about her profession. She is extremely thorough in her diagnosis. I would highly recommend her.
    in Fleming Island, fl |
    very caring takes her time with you makes it so you can understand what is going on with your health
    in Fleming Island, FL |
    Janet Underkofler has been taking care of my medical needs for several years and I am very happy with her attention to detail and knowledge she possesses and uses to address my problems. I highly recommend Janet to anyone looking for someone with whom to trust his/her medical concerns.
    Orange Park, FL |
    I would definitely recommend Janet Underkofler and Family Practice of Orange Park for primary medical care. The staff and physicians are caring and focused on their patients needs.
    Thank you so much for taking time to provide us your feedback. Our mission is to provide High Quality Care to all our patients. Please if you need assistance with anything contact our office at 904-264-8621. Thank you again, Sheena Lewis, Practice Manager
    Fleming Island, FL |
    Over the years Janet has become not just my health care provider but also a friend. She has the gift of listening and remembering what I tell her. She is extremely careful to do whatever is needed to solve my current issues. Also she keeps the same nursing assistant (Yvonne) who is always very welcoming to me. I would add that my husband's doctor at Family Practice has semi-retired so my husband is also seeing Janet and feels quite comfortable with her.
    Orange Park, FL |
    She listens to my questions always explaining everything. I like that she is very thorough. And appointments are scheduled so that the wait is never long. The Staff is Wonderful.
    in Orange Park, FL |
    Janet was very thorough and made sure all instructions were understood. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.
    in Green cove springs, FL |
    My whole family goes to Janet we love her she is the most caring doctor that we have ever been to we go to her for all of our health needs would not go to anyone else ...she always has time to sit down and explain things in a way that you understand
    Orlando, FL |
    Always very knowledgeable and very personable. Very caring and listens to ones concerns. Very thorough!
    in Fleming Island, FL |
    I definetly would and have recommended Janet Underkofler to friends. It is my opinion she is caring and shows concern for me as a patient and, I feel comfortable talking with her.
    in Middleburg, FL |
    Janet and the staff are great! I never have a problem getting an appointment. They take care of me with accuracy and speed.
    in Orange Park, FL |
    Janet is great, I'm always happy to see her for any situation. I've never had a bad experience with anyone at this office.
    Have you seen Janet Underkofler, PA-C?

Janet Underkofler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine

Janet Underkofler does not have any conditions listed. If you are Janet Underkofler and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Janet Underkofler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Janet Underkofler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Janet Underkofler does not have any procedures listed. If you are Janet Underkofler and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.