Dr. Janet Turkle, MD

Dr. Janet Turkle, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Janet Turkle, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Carmel, IN and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from University of Kansas / School of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in plastic surgery.Read her story

11455 N Meridian St Ste 150

Carmel, IN 46032

Learn about Dr. Turkle

See how frequently Dr. Turkle performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Turkle's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Turkle's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Turkle "Dr. Janet Turkle is known as one of the top plastic surgeons in Indianapolis and Carmel Indiana. She is a graduate of the University of Kansas School of Medicine. She completed a residency in general surgery at the University of Kansas School of Medicine and a residency in plastic surgery at Indiana University Medical Center. She is certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Turkle a member of the Indianapolis Medical Society, Indiana State Medical Association, Ohio Valley Society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Known as one of the best cosmetic plastic surgeons in Indianapolis and Carmel Indiana, she is frequently called upon to speak about reconstructive, plastic and cosmetic surgery. Dr. Janet Turkle is proud to have been named a Top Doc for Cosmetic Surgery by her peers in Indianapolis and also got Most Votes in a survey concerning doctors and cosmetic surgeons in the Indianapolis area. You will also find her a Top Doc in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery."

This content was provided by Dr. Turkle "Dr. Janet K. Turkle offers patients the expertise of both a skilled and caring female plastic cosmetic surgeon at our Indianapolis practice. Our patients appreciate the sensitivity and compassion we offer, as well as our extensive experience with cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. We feel these qualities allow us to achieve extremely high levels of patient satisfaction for both men and women. We feel the doctor-patient relationship is just as important in cosmetic surgery as in any other medical situation. Our goal is to focus on your concerns, so that you are assured that you have our undivided attention. Our relaxed and reassuring manner provides our cosmetic surgery patients with the confidence that they will receive expert treatment in an environment of warmth and caring. The staff takes pains to attend to your needs. Our goal is to provide support & guidance to each patient from the first contact to the last follow up visit. Our chief concern is your well-being and comfort."

• Plastic Surgery

• Localized Fat Deposits
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Wichita State University
  • University Kansas School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Turkle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Turkle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turkle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Turkle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turkle to family and friends

Dr. Turkle's Performance

Dr. Turkle Says:

We appreciate feedback from our actual patients. If we ever disappoint you in any way, please contact us directly by phone.

Counseling during first office visit Dr. Turkle made it very easy and relaxing. She knew exactly what I wanted. She is very soft spoken, listened to my concerns, and answered every question I asked. Her staff at the office is extremely friendly and emails/phone calls are answered very quickly....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was very happy with Dr. Turkle’s work (breast augmentation). On top of that her bedside manner is fantastic. I will be returning to her for any future procedures I may want. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking cosmetic procedures in the Indy area.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I chose Dr.Turkle 20 plus yrs .ago for my breast augmentation. After 10 yrs. I had a redo. And yes it was Dr.Turkle I highly, highly suggest this Doctor. I'am actually now looking into botox and fillers and would go nowhere but Janet Turkle. She has been my doctor someone I totally trust for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you Tammy. I just saw your review and appreciate your support. I am thrilled you are pleased.

I have recommended several friends to Dr. Turkle for surgery, Botox or skin care. They all love her and her office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Staff friendly and professional. Dr Turkle took time to answer any questions I had. Extremely satisfied with the outcome of my procedure.