Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Janet Miley, MD
Dr. Janet Miley, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Titusville, FL. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Riverside Medical Center

308 Cheney Hwy

Titusville, FL 32780

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Miley

Dr. Miley's Experience

Dr. Miley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Miley does not have any board certifications listed.

• University Of Miami / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Miley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miley to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Miley's Performance
    Over 45 minutes
in Port Orange, FL |
My husband is a patient of Dr. Miley and continues to see her because she is the only doctor in our network that will write the prescription he needs. His first visit they gave us their old address, so he missed the appt. He has to see her every month because she doesn't write refills and he has to wait 2-3 hrs before he is seen, EVERY TIME. They refused to schedule him on his only day off, so for months he had to rearrange his schedule. Her office hours are 9-5, but she doesn't show up until 4!
in Titusville, FL |
For more than 1 year I, and all other patients, arrive starting at 2:00 pm and begin the ritual of waiting for Dr. Miley to arrive. More often than not, she walks in after 4:00 to begin seeing her patients who have been waiting for at least to hours. She then rushes thru every appt. I have left as late as 9:00 pm after my 2pm appt. Her skills DO NOT warrant this level of discourtesy (rude by her actions).
in Cocoa , FL |
I always have a warm welcome. Staff is very friendly and professional!!! Dr. Miley is alert and thurough with over all. I appreciate her and her staffs professionalism and hospital at each one of my visits! This business also works well with the small businesses with advertising. I give them and EXCELLENT overall rating thanks so much!!
in Cocoa, FL |
Janet, is the best Dr. I've seen since moving to Fl. I've been seeing her for 10+ yrs. She's 1 of those Dr's that really cares about her patients. She knows her $#!+. She treats, & talks to you like a real person. Gives you all the time you need & goes over everything, EVERYTHING. You are not just a $ sign to Janet. She does have one flaw, time management. You will wait & wait. But she is very much worth the wait. She & her nurses will go above & beyond for you. Dawn & Mary are amazing.
in Jacksonville Beach, FL |
She listened to what I had to say & showed concern about my situation. Was very informative. Suggested things to help get answers to things that no other doctor had ever done. Well worth the drive & wait to see her. Restored my faith that there are still some good doctors out there & with all I've been through, I had really lost faith in most doctors. Need more doctors like her!!
Cocoa, FL |
They have so many machines. I like the water massage one best and at first the inversion table was not my favorite, but now I have one at home. She helped me come down on my meds and it has not been easy, but I feel better. The staff is helpful and makes me laugh. It took forever to get my records from my prior doc, but they still took care of me even though we just moved from Maine. I was grateful to get in so quickly.
She charges $200.00 a month and you'll be waiting 4 to 5 hours to be seen at cocoa office I can't say for her other office but no one should be waiting there while she isn't there you can find someone else cheaper that won't waist 5 hours of your time every month her time is not any more valuable than anyone else's time
Have you seen Dr. Janet Miley, MD?
Are you Dr. Miley?