Dr. Janet Matuszek, DO

Dr. Janet Matuszek, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Women's Care Specialists, LLC 209 First Executive Ave, Saint Peters, MO 63376 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Matuszek specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Saint Peters, MO. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Matuszek? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Matuszek's Experience

See how Dr. Matuszek's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Matuszek

Dr. Matuszek accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Matuszek has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Matuszek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Matuszek to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Matuszek
Dr. Matuszek's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (28)
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Matuszek is a wonderful doctor and I have been happy with her as my physician. She's aggressive about treating issues and will let you know if something warrants concern. The nurse practitioners are also wonderful, and I tend to see them more often, as they are easier to get in to. I have found that the office has a significant wait more often than not, but when you have an emergency, they will fit you in, so I assume the delays tend to be for OB emergencies that nobody can plan for.
in Wentzville, MO |
Very caring and knowledgable. Would definitely recommend.
Dr. Matuszek is an excellent doctor. I was extremely nervous before my first appointment, but she was so kind and knowledgable and put me at ease immediately. I would not want to see any other physician!
in Wentzville, MO |
Dr. Matuszek is an amazing doctor. I can't thank her enough for all the great care. Her office staff at both locations are amazing!
in Arnold, MO |
Dr. Matuszek is gentle, knowledgable, and down to earth. She is never rushed and takes the time to explain everything from risks to benefits of every procedure throughout both my pregnancies. I love her sweet bedside manner throughout very long and complicated deliveries.
in Wentzville, MO |
Dr. Matuszek has been my physician for many years. I cannot recommend her enough. Her compassion, knowledge, and rapport with her patients are excellent. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and provides the kind of care that goes above and beyond that all women expect out of an ob/gyn. Both of my sisters and many friends see Dr. Matuszek as well. Her office staff in both locations make these appointments go smoothly as well.
in O Fallon, MO |
Dr. Matuszek is incredibly knowledgable and extremely personable. She always makes you feel comfortable and explains everything in a way that's both informative and easy to understand. She is amazing both in the office and in the delivery room, and I would (and have) recommend her to anyone!
in Wentzville, MO |
Dr. Matuszek and staff have been nothing short of amazing! The staff is quick to get you in and they actually take their time with their patients. Dr. Matuszek is the most knowledgable Doctor I know and I would highly recommend her to any family and friends! She listens and addresses any problems or concerns.
New York, NY |
I met Dr. Matuszek while attending the birth of my niece. She was/is incredible. Since then every female in my immediate family and many friends are now patients of hers. (Age ranges 15-60). All of us have seen and love the nurse practitioners as well. The office is very accommodating - if you need to be seen an appointment will be found for you - there are two offices, I've been to both - with morning and evening appointments.
in O Fallon, MO |
I have high anxiety with doctors and especially OB/GYN. So I put a lot of time and research into finding the right doctor who makes me feel at ease. I had one appt. with Dr. Matuszek and thought I had struck gold. But after that, she seemed to require 2+ months advance notice for appts. The receptionist put extreme pressure on me to see the nurse practicioner, even after I said no repeatedly and explained my anxiety and how I only wanted to see the Dr. that I chose and trusted. Ridiculous!
Have you seen Dr. Janet Matuszek, DO?
Are you Dr. Matuszek?

Compare Dr. Matuszek

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Saint Peters, MO 63376

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.