Dr. Janet L. Larsen, MD

Dr. Janet L. Larsen, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 41 years old

I am your healthcare partner; I will not tell you what to do, but I will work with you to understand the available options so we can make the best decision together. I will take the time to understand you so my care can be personalized, compassionate and delivered in a truthful and understanding manner.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Larsen's Experience

See how Dr. Larsen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Larsen

Dr. Larsen accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Larsen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Larsen
Dr. Larsen's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (7)
in Bothell, WA |
I saw Dr Larson as a follow up from the hospital release. She was extremely helpful and went above and beyond the expected level of care. I felt very comfortable with her recommendations and would see her again. Great doctor!
in Snohomish, WA |
She is knowlegeable with a great bedside manner. So pleased we found her!
Have you seen Dr. Janet L. Larsen, MD?
Are you Dr. Larsen?

Dr. Larsen says...

Many physicians are proud to claim a long list of doctors in their family tree. I am equally, if not more proud of my own, admittedly less academic heritage. My Father emigrated here from South America, leaving a life of poverty to follow his American Dream. He came here with less than $4 in his pocket and less than a 4th grade education. I am grateful to my parents for teaching me that anything is possible if you are willing to work hard enough for it. I feel this unique perspective has helped me become a more caring, empathetic, and approachable physician.

Outside the office, my favorite moments are spent with my husband and two young children. We especially love time spent camping, hiking and crabbing. My hobbies include sketching, gardening and music. I enjoy playing the piano and violin, and recently joined the Seattle Ensign Symphony.

Dr. Larsen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Larsen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Larsen has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Larsen's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Larsen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Larsen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Utah

Graduated in 2001

St Marks Hospital

Completed in 2002

St Marks Hospital

Completed in 2004

Dr. Larsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Larsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Larsen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Larsen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.