Dr. Janet Cash, MD

Dr. Janet Cash, MD

Dermatology | Female

Southview Dermatology 833 Saint Vincents Dr Ste 401, Birmingham, AL 35205 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Cash specializes in Dermatology and practices in Birmingham, AL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cash? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cash's Experience

See how Dr. Cash's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cash

Dr. Cash accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cash has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Cash's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cash to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Cash
Dr. Cash's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (102)
in Birmingham, AL |
Was a very pleasant visit. The staff and Dr were extremely nice and very professional.
in Birmingham, AL |
Long wait times. Short doctor- patient time. They also are horrible about returning calls. They leave voicemails that are uninforming or ones that are 1 second long and just the receptionist hanging up. They are slow to filing insurance so my prescriptions had expired This made me have to come back again to re-do all the tests (paid for by myself of course because they would take no blame). You also have to pay to park at the doctors office. ?I do not recommend.
Vestavia, Alabama |
Doctor Cash is so knowledgeable and professional yet caring and compassionate. She's wonderful!
in Birmingham, AL |
The doctor and her assistant were very friendly and helpful in informing g me of their findings. Office was clean . I I would refer friends or family.
in Birmingham, AL |
Did not have to wait.thourough exam .
in Birmingham, AL |
very friendly and professional .
in Birmingham, AL |
Friendly staff, clean exam rooms, quiet waiting room, efficient but nice doctor.
in Bessemer, AL |
I was more than disappointed after my visit with Dr. Cash. I waited over an hour before being called back. While Dr. Cash was nice she spent less than 5 minutes with me. She briefly looked at the rash on my hand and named several things it could be, one of which is highly contagious. She had nurse write a prescription and then was gone. I paid more to see a specialist and I felt like she provided me with less information than I would have received at doc in box.
in Birmingham, AL |
I have been coming here for years. Great doctor/ always so kind and caring!
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr cash was very accommodating. She listened and seemed very concerned and eager to resolve my rash. Her nurse Crystal Thomas was very pleasant and sweet. I highly recommend Southview Dermatology.
in Birmingham, AL |
Very professional and kind staff. Dr. Cash was very attentive and informative with checking the areas out that concerned me.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr Cash and her staff are always so friendly and accommodating. Making an appointment is easy and convenient, not a long wait to see her. I feel I am listened to and important.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Cash is amazing and takes the time to listen and do everything I need to her to do!
in Warrior, AL |
I went in and was greeted by friendly office personnel. The wait to see the Dr. was only about 20 minutes total. Dr. Cash came in and looked me over and froze a mold on my back near my spine. Dr.Cash told me her assistant would cut off the remaining molds,that seemed a little strange to me. The assistant decided to burn off the remaining molds instead of cutting them as directed by the doctor. It is my opinion that the molds would have healed faster had they been cut off instead of burning.
in Birmingham, AL |
Always caring and careful in examinations, always has a smile.
Good experience.
in Birmingham, AL |
Spent time with me,did not act like she was hurried ,which I appreciated.
in Birmingham, AL |
Was referred to her by my GYN for a place on my breast and when I was finally called back to a room I waited 15 minutes while the staff laughed and talked outside in the hall and when she finally made her appearance she had me open my gown looked and the spot said to use more moisturizing lotion and turned around and walked out.. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!!! very rude lady...
in Birmingham,AL |
When I arrived 30 min early, as requested, the gum-smacking girl at the front desk told me Dr. Cash was giving a deposition and they didn't know how long it would take. She said the PA couldnt see new patients, so I didnt even have that option. I told them I would have appreciated a phone call - even if they had caught me in the parking lot, I'd have been grateful. The girl just popped her gum, shrugged and turned back to the copier. All I can figure is they must not need any new patients!
Have you seen Dr. Janet Cash, MD?
Are you Dr. Cash?

Compare Dr. Cash

Birmingham, AL 35205

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Dermatology

Why It Matters: Dr. Cash's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lice
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection