Dr. Janet Allenby, DO

Dr. Janet Allenby, DO

Dermatology  |
Dr. Janet Allenby, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

6290 Linton Blvd Ste 204

Delray Beach, FL 33484

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Allenby

Dr. Allenby's Experience

Dr. Allenby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Impetigo
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rosacea

• Hair Removal
  • Restylane® Injections

• Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Allenby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allenby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allenby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allenby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allenby to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Allenby's Performance
in Boynton Beach, FL |
She wonderful. I have been all over and not had such an impression of expertise as I do with Dr. A. Yes you can wait a long time, but it's because she spends a lot of time with all the patients and doesn't rush which is exactly what you need when someone is doing important facial injections. Highly recommend. She thinks outside the box and just has truly a talent for aesthetics. My husband is a doc and I would recommend her hands down to anyone looking for cosmetic enhancement.
Boynton Beach, FL |
I recently saw Dr. Allenby and was extremely satisfied, as usual. I see her twice a year for some tweaks on my fillers. Through the decade since I began with her I've had Sculptra, Juvederm, Restylane and Volumna. I have sensitive skin, but Dr. Allenby is always extremely careful and gentle. I have been to many dermatologists over the years,but I find Dr. Allenby to be the VERY BEST. She is more than just experienced and professional: SHE IS TALENTED, a real artist! LOVE HER and her office help.
Delray Beach, FL |
Absolutely love Doctor Allenby and her amazing staff. Everyone is friendly, helpful and knowledgable. My experience with Dr. Allenby has been with botox and fillers and I couldn't be happier with the results. I've had many compliments about my appearance and at 61 years old thats a very good thing! I highly recommend Dr. Allenby, not only does she listen to your concerns but she has a very good eye for giving you a very natural, beautiful look. Always a pleasure to go there!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Allenby for several years. I used to drive to Miami to see a very well known doctor but I think she is better. I honestly feel that she is one of the most skilled and caring Dermatologists I have ever been to. She suggests different treatments and I like that. I can't always see what needs to be done on my own face. Plus, she always goes for a very natural look which I really appreciate.
Boca Raton, FL |
Fast talker and huge seller, doesn't care to check in, be on time- been a few times and she literally tears you apart into pieces and before you know it you spent thousands to feel hideous. She should be kind enough to not make suggestions of parts of your body or face that you didn't not go into address initially. I have never had such an awful experience with a doctor. She is everyone's fear of being torn apart and nit-picked like an object.
Have you seen Dr. Janet Allenby, DO?
Are you Dr. Allenby?