Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 65

Dr. Dorsett

The Centre for Reproductive Medicine

3405 22nd St Ste 300 Lubbock, TX 79410

Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Lubbock, TX. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and fertility medicine.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at highly recommended hospital Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

Dr. Dorsett accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Dorsett treats your condition or procedure

• Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Surgery

Dr. Dorsett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dorsett

3.3

Dr. Dorsett?
Dr. Dorsett's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD
We appreciate Dr. Dorsett and all of her office team for everything they did for us to give us our blessings. Dr. Dorsett is very knowledgable and it's clear that she truly loves the work that she does. She is straightforward with you and tells you exactly what her thoughts are which was conforting for us since this was such a new experience for us. Her office team all made us feel like family and made the struggle with infertility so much easier to go through. We cannot say enough good things about this office and highly reccomend Dr. Dorsett to anyone else who is struggling to conceive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD?
My husband and I had been trying to have a baby for about 2 years. I went to see a fertility doctor in Abilene, TX and that doctor was no help at all, it was a year wasted. That doctor could never explain why we kept miscarrying. My PCP recommended Dr. Dorsett and I am so glad! Dr. Dorsett is the most compassionate doctor. She explained everything to me and my husband. She sat with us for about an hour explaining everything and hand wrote us notes. Dr. Dorsett knew exactly what our problem was before even testing was done! Within a month we fell pregnant! Without her this would have not happened for us. The staff is amazing. They treated us with respect and genuinely was to help us. Dr. Dorsett and her staff NEVER made me feel like a bother to them, I felt important at all times. My husband and I are truly thankful for Dr. Dorsett and her staff. If we decide to have another baby we will return to Dr. Dorsett for help. I recommend this place to everyone, you will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD?
Worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. She is very rude, her staff is very rude and they have no work ethic. Highly disappointed with their services. I would highly recommend everyone to not consider her for any kind of services. You will be wasting a lot of money and will not get anything in return other than frustration and disappointment. Our wait time was over 3 hours and no one communicated with us about it. If there is a way to give negative points, i would give her the least possible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD?
My husband and I began our fertility journey 2 years ago. I wish desperately we had found Dr. Dorsett sooner! She was incredibly helpful, compassionate, and informative. Dr. Dorsett spent our entire first appointment explaining what our fertility issues were and how we were going to address them. It was reassuring to be able to truly discuss our concerns with her. Her staff is excellent. They are possibly the friendlies staff I have ever worked with. We are expecting our 1st baby this October!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD?
After trying to get pregnant for over a year we got referred to dr dorrsett. On our first appointment she knew exactly what was going on. They drew up a treatment plan and within 2 months we were pregnant. The staff was really friendly and so helpful. My nurse gave me her email and would respond to me ASAP. It was so bitter sweet getting released to our ob. When we plan on having another baby we will be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD?
Staff if super friendly. Only encountered one rude staff member ( the lab lady) which is kind of sad because she is one of the first faces you see. She is very rude and condescending. She treats you like you are interrupting her day. Other then her I found everyone to be professional and helpful. Phone calls are aways returned and super helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD?
Dr. Dorsett is amazing. She did a tubal reversal for us 4/2017. The surgery went great and we became pregnant 10/2017. Dr. Dorsett and her staff are all so helpful and knowledgeable. Any questions or concerns we had were answered and explained very well. Highly recommended. You will not be disappointed by Dr. Dorsett or her amazing nurses and office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD?
Amazing Dr and staff! Always so nice and friendly makes the experience that much better! I had my tubes cauterized 10 years ago and I could not have a reversal due to scar tissue. IVF was not my first option but I was glad I followed Dr. Dorsett's advice and we are now 3 months pregnant! ????We are so greatful that she didn't give up on our case, as it was a difficult one. She is the best! Hope this helps you get an idea of how good she is and how great the staff is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD?
My husband and I are now pregnant with our second child, after 6+ of TTC our first! We highly recommend Dr. Dorsett and her team if you're looking to start a family! Without their help we'd still be trying or have given up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD?
We had an incredible experience!!! We tried for years to conceive and within 30 minutes of our consultation with Dr. Dorsett, she knew what was exactly wrong. Four months later, we were pregnant. She was positive & so encouraging! She is vastly knowledgable and truly cares about her patients! Her staff went over and beyond! We looked forward to every appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dorsett?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

University Tx Southwestern Med School
University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio

The Centre for Reproductive Medicine

• Sat: 8:00am - 12:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dorsett treats patients.

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)