Dr. Jane Miller, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 66

Dr. Miller

North Hudson IVF

385 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Dr. Jane Miller, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Englewood Cliffs, NJ and has been practicing for 36 years. She graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine in 1978 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

4.1

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jane Miller, MD
My husband and I are perfectly healthy. I had never been pregnant. We had been trying to get pregnant since for 9 years. We went through 8 cycles of IVF and 12 frozen transfers. My husband's cousin suggested we go to see Dr. Miller in New Jersey USA. We flew over 5000 miles to New Jersey to see Dr. Miller. She had a different opinion from the other doctors we went to. Dr. Miller gave us hours of her time both in person and by phone. She was happy to work with our doctors
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Miller, MD?
A famous comedian once said that "if you haven't met the right person, they might not have been born yet!" I laughed, never realizing that the man of my dreams would finally come into my life after my childbearing age. We wanted a child, but didn't think it possible until we experienced the compassionate, high quality care of Dr. Jane Miller. She is unique among professionals. Not only is she knowledgeable, but able to answer our endless questions with honesty. 5 stars does not do her justice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Miller, MD?
She gives you all the home and present herself as the best out there..yea...great story teller...she will milk every dime she can from pts...wasted over 20k...and no result(wonder if she did that on purpose)..for god sake she even bill venupuncture which she takes it herself and send the blood to her lab...changed dr...who did all detailed test and put together and got pregnant with less then 2.5k and they were compassionate...Miller will just show u the the book of cell divide and charge 300
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Miller, MD?
If I could leave Dr. Miller 10 stars I would. I have been a patient of Dr. Miller’s for just under 30 years. She is, without question one of the finest physicians I have been lucky enough to find. Beyond being genius in her specialty, she is gifted in treating the whole patient, body, mind and spirit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller was amazing throughout my whole journey on getting pregnant. She made me feel important and special! I felt she takes such good care of her patients and is honest with them as well. I appreciated her dedication to me as a patient and always made me feel that I was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller and her staff are amazing! Great to work with and always there to answer any questions needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility