Dr. Jane Lamp, MD

Dr. Jane Lamp, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Jane Lamp, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Loxahatchee, FL. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Lamp is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center and Palms West Hospital.

12957 Palms West Dr Ste 104

Loxahatchee, FL 33470

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Lamp

To provide comprehensive and preventive care to the entire family along with patient education to promote wellness and understanding of the patient's health.

Dr. Lamp's Experience

Dr. Lamp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Medical College of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Fl College Of Med

• Physician of the Year- PBCMS, 2008

Dr. Lamp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lamp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lamp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lamp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lamp to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Lamp's Performance
West Palm Beach, FL |
I've only been able to physical see and talk with Dr. Lamp a total of three times, since I started being seen at her practice. I've been treated by her physician assistant or the ARNP more than I care to be. I've had to have numerous labs done, but she never checked to review the current medication I'm currently taking to determine if this is or could be the cause of results of my labs, instead her ARNP or physician assistant will call in another prescription, thats causes new side effects.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I would not recommend this physician. I called this office to request a well visit because I work for Palm Beach County. I have never been charged for a well visit from any other physician, but I was charged by this office, Although all the paperwork was completed there is definitely a disconnect from what I went there for versus what they wanted to charge me for.
in Wellington |
She is an excellent physician and diagnostician. Insists on follow-up to evaluate effectiveness of newly prescribed medications. Very thorough.
in Wellington, FL |
Sounds like the same bitter patient leaving 1 STAR. I have had all great experiences at this office, would refer here.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Very friendly and understanding office and staff
in West Palm Beach, FL |
LET ME START BY SAYING THE LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM IS AT A ALL TIME LOW! OH AND GOD FORBID YOU TRY AND CORRECT THEM ON THEIR MISTAKE BOTH THE STAFF AND DR WILL BE DOWN YOUR THROAT TO TRY AND PROVE THEY ARE RIGHT WITH OUT LETTING YOU GET A SINGLE WORD IN! I AM AT A DISBELIEF THAT SOMEONE WITH HER LEVEL OF EDUCATION AND EXPECTED LEVEL OF SOPHISTICATION WOULD COME ACROSS SO CONDESCENDING AND TASTELESS TOWARDS A PATIENT. I AM IN THE SAME FIELD AND NEVER WITNESSED SUCH CLASSLESS BEHAVIOR.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Found a wonderful cordolgest and he couldn't believe the medication Dr. Lamp office had me on. Be so careful with the P.A. at this office my health was in their hands and come to find out they were causing more issues for me. Not only do they double bill they over medicate. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE!
West Palm Beach, FL |
I really like the Dr but if I tried to fax a urine result it was blocked and also you get separate visits for a pap smear medication sick visit,unnessary visits and I was pushed from the Dr to a pa
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
After multiple billing issues in the past this one finally broke my back. The front desk person never even checked for insurance. Charge us the full amount of the visit, then they were paid by the insurance company for the visit and I had to fight to get my refund. No apology for overcharging the doctor just tried to prove a point that she was right. Learn how to process insurance claims. Lastly her PA asked my wife not to show up wearing perfume??? What is that about?
in Royal Palm Beach, FL |
been with her for a lot of years she is great she would take care of you or love ones to the fulliest
Have you seen Dr. Jane Lamp, MD?
Are you Dr. Lamp?