Dr. Jane Heath, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 70

Dr. Heath
315 E Cotati Ave Ste F Cotati, CA 94931

Dr. Jane Heath, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Cotati, CA. She graduated from Universite De Liege, Faculte De Medecine and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Heath accepts

Dr. Heath accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Heath's experience treating your condition or procedure

3.4

Dr. Heath?
Dr. Heath's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jane Heath, MD
Dr. Heath is a truly outstanding doctor, and human being as well. I have been treated by her for about three years now, and it took many failed attempts with other doctors before I found her. She is kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable, and incredibly funny- I feel like she is part of my family. She and I will occasionally banter and talk about what might be best for me medication-wise, but we work well together and have ultimately established a trusting relationship (which has largely contributed to my overall health and well-being). I do not know where I would be today if I did not have her unconditional support both during and outside of appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Heath, MD?
She was an awful psychiatrist. She told me that she didn't allow me to use my doctor as a second opinion regarding medications and when I told her that I spoke to another doctor about my recovery she threatened to terminate me. She never explained my medications and was very condescending and rude. When I self harmed after a few months she told me that I would either go to a mental hospital or she would drop me as a patient as she threatened: "you'll never find a doctor as good as me again!"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Heath, MD?
Dr. Heath has a quick wit and a lot of energy. I have used her for conventional psychiatric services and as this type of doctor she is knowledgeable, open-minded and responsive. I wish she did talk therapy because I find her easy to talk to. Her office hours are possibly the most convenient I've come across and the fact that she practices homeopathy is encouraging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Heath, MD?
She seemed very helpful at first, but was very bad at explaining side effects. I actually ended up in the hospital due to one of my medications, and when I tried to reschedule, she sent a very rude and condescending response. Overall, I wouldn't recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Heath, MD?
I'm 40yrs old and been seen multiple psychiatrist over the last 20yrs and have to say how fortunate I feel to be a patient of Dr. Heaths. She is open minded, gives me the whole hour of her time and listens. She had created unique "cocktail" solutions for my personal circumstance-and they're working. She's allowed my girlfriend to come in with me and speak to her about my disorders to help her understand me and my medications. I can't recommend Dr. Heath enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Heath, MD?
Dr. Heath treated my 11 year old son for severe depression. He spent a year in her care and was resolving depression within 2-3 months. She took the time to explain the condition, contributing variables, treatments and medication thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Heath for difficult pediatric cases.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Heath, MD?
This doctor was awful, would not speak to my therapist and accused me of making her the bad guy and slammed the door behind me after terminating. VERY IMMATURE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Heath, MD?
Although good at prescribing appropriate medications, she she requires patients come monthly even when stable. She also asks inappropriate questions and is impatient. Also does things very old fashioned and does hand-written non-renewable prescriptions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Heath, MD?
After going to multiple psychiatrists over the years, I have finally found one that I absolutely love. I never dread my appointments with her as I had with other doctors. Dr. Heath has a huge heart, listens to me, and truly seems to care about my continued success. She gives great advice too! Working with her, I feel like I have a partner in my health decisions and I completely trust her judgement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jane Heath, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Heath?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry