Dr. Janak Vidyarthi, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Greater Maryland Pain Management 1130 Annapolis Rd Ste 100 Odenton, MD 21113 Get Directions
Dr. Janak Vidyarthi, MD
Dr. Janak Vidyarthi, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Odenton, MD. He has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Vidyarthi is affiliated with Baltimore Washington Medical Center and Anne Arundel Medical Center.

Dr. Vidyarthi's Experience

See how Dr. Vidyarthi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vidyarthi

Dr. Vidyarthi accepts 30 insurance carriers

Dr. Vidyarthi is now accepting new patients
Greater Maryland Pain Management1130 Annapolis Rd Ste 100
Odenton, MD 21113
(410) 672-2255Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Vidyarthi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vidyarthi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vidyarthi to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Vidyarthi's Performance
in Severn, MD |
Dr. Vidyarthi has done what the neurologic department at Johns Hopkins could not do and that is to alleviate the headaches I have been having for the last 2 plus years. He is totally professional and still has an outstanding bedside manner. I can't say enough about Dr. Vidyarthi and I would recommend him to anyone that is having any type of pain!
Baltimore, MD |
For Pain Management issues I would recommend Dr. Vidyarthi to family and friends. He is very thorough in every step of his analysis and treatment.
Annapolis, MD |
I would never recommend this physician to a family member or stranger. He'll string you along for weeks then refuse any reasonable treatment. Don't waste your time!
in Stevensville MD |
Dr does not listen to patients. Was present during my husbands veal and first thing he said was he was going to get him off lain meds and start giving injections for lain control. Cut husband from 6 pills daily for 30 years to 2 pills daily refused him to take any other meds including prescribe migrain medication. Now been kicked out with no paint meds at all.
in Lexington Park, MD |
Dr V just doesn't listen when you tell him your medical history. He seemed to have already made up his mind that he was going to push me to have more injections even though I told him I was not interested as I went through them previously. His bedside manner is terrible. Additionally his Leonardtown office is just an empty office suite with some folding card chairs. The only piece of medical equipment in the place was a cheap BP cuff like you can buy at WalMart.
in Laurel, MD |
I have had 4 spinal fractures from osteoporosis that were fixed through kyphoplasty. I also have 3 discs pressing on nerves in my spine as well as some stenosis and spinal curvature. I am not a candidate for any more surgery and Dr. Vidyarthi has made my pain much more bearable. Dr. Vidyarthi has always listened to me, discussed a variety of options and explained each fully. He is extremely professional and without his help I would not be any where near as comfortable as I am.
in Laurel, MD |
I have both fibromyalgia and RSD/CRPS. I have been a patient of Dr. Vidyarthi's for a few years now and I have to say he has helped me tremendously. Due to his expert diagnosis and knowledge of pain management techniques I can now function well most days and can complete my daily activities where previously I was in quite a bit of pain, extremely tired and had some depression. The feelings of depression are gone completely and I feel like my old self. Great doc!
in Odenton, MD |
I have consistently received nothing but the very best care from Dr. Vidyarthi. He is very careful about controlled prescriptions, ensuring my needs are met with the lowest doses possible. He listens very carefully to all of my symptoms and addresses them. His staff is excellent and the facilities first-rate.
Grapevine, TX |
This doctor made me scared for my life. He was the worst doctor I've ever been to in my entire life. I tried to explain my pain areas and without even hearing me get past the first one, he diagnoses me with a rare nerve disorder that both my neurologist and othro ruled out after bone scans, CTs, etc. that this guy didn't even care to look at. He then forces me to sign up for a nerve block without hearing anything of what I had to say.It was terrifying. Absolutely terrible doctor and human being.
in Annapolis, MD |
This Doctor is the worst Doctor ever he has an attitude when he should be helping you.He told me to stop taking 2400 mg gabapentin on first visit so I did come back and he says still taking 2400 gabapentin I say no 1200 like you told me, he says OH !! this guy is a complete Joke after I ask him well are you not a Pain Management doctor he escorted me and my wife out the office and said to leave I will make sure to report him to the state of Maryland and who ever else there is to protect others
The Doctor doesn't listen and will completely forget and try and work with you on the wrong areas of pain, making you have to correct him multiple times. He also seems to be more concerned about weaning people off medications that help them than their actual pain levels.
in Millersville, MD |
Made my pain that resulted from a severe staph infection following a bilateral mastectomy bearable. The scar tissue is so bad that it felt like I had a belt being pulled tighter and tighter squeezing my chest. I think I would have gone crazy from the pain without Dr. Vidyarthi.
Have you seen Dr. Janak Vidyarthi, MD?
Are you Dr. Vidyarthi?

Compare Dr. Vidyarthi

Dr. Vidyarthi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Vidyarthi has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vidyarthi's Board Certifications

• Shoulder Pain
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

Pennsylvania State University / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Vidyarthi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vidyarthi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine