Dr. Jana Schrier, MD

Dr. Jana Schrier, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jana Schrier, MD is a gynecology specialist in Georgetown, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 1983 and specializes in gynecology, pediatric gynecology, and more.Read her story

1900 Scenic Dr Ste 2214

Georgetown, TX 78626

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware

Learn about Dr. Schrier

See how frequently Dr. Schrier performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Perimenopause
Symptomatic Menopause
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Schrier's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Schrier's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schrier "With an undergraduate degree from the University of Houston (1979) and medical degree from The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas (1983), Dr. Schrier completed her obstetrics and gynecology residency in 1987 at St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona. Eager to return to Texas, she entered private practice in Temple, later joining Scott and White Hospital and Clinic. There, she continued in group practice while joining the Texas A&M medical school staff teaching students and residents. After raising two daughters in the Temple area, Dr. Schrier has enjoyed the return to private practice at Georgetown Women's Center until October 2013. The move allowed her to build a new OBGYN practice and perform a wide range of gynecologic surgeries, while sharing important milestones in the well being of families. A bonus of her career, she and her husband love calling the Georgetown area home where they enjoy riding their horses and gardening."

This content was provided by Dr. Schrier "Our staff will present each patient with all available preventive and treatment options, including minimally invasive procedures, allowing you to make informed decisions about your health. Dr. Schrier and/or staff make every attempt to personally answer all phone calls promptly, both during and after hours, and return calls within the same day."

• Gynecology

• Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction of Vaginal Lesion
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions

Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

• Obstetric Award, 2010

Dr. Schrier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schrier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schrier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schrier's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schrier to family and friends

Dr. Schrier's Performance

Dr. Schrier Says:
"

Thank you for your feedback.  Please do not hesitate to contact the office if you have a concern. We appreciate and value your opinion.

"

I have been on a 17 year journey to healing and wellness and have discovered the need to be my own champion for my own health and have explored many alternative/complementary modalities...and I found healing. Along the way many doctors have tried to change my mind about the path I had chosen. I am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0

Thanks for sharing your experience. As always, we appreciate your support and feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

I have known dr Shrier for a long time. I have seen her in different settings. Her professionalism does not waiver. In addition to her professionalism she is a very caring physician, interested in helping her patients to their fullest potential. She also is very knowledgable in her field but also...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0

Thanks for sharing your experience. As always, we appreciate your support and feedback. We look forward to continue to serve you in the future.

extremely displeased with my one encounter with this doctor. Will never go to her again and out of question for me to recommend her to anyone. Did nothing for me. Waste of time to see her, pay my copay and have my insurance charged. She should be ashamed to take money for doing nothing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I am sorry you feel this way. Thanks for sharing your experience. We will use this information to help our office improve upon procedures in the future. As always, we appreciate your feedback. I hope that we may be able to win your favor again, as your experience is not at all indicative of our patient care standards.

I was very disappointed with my visit today , it was my first time being seen by her and I was getting an annual exam and birth control. She never once had me pee in a cup to see if I was pregnant before she gave me that birth-control. And when she did my exam she never open my cervix never...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Dr. Schrier is a very good listener and was able to give me relief from pain I have been dealing with for almost 2 years. I had seen several other doctors for this problem but she offers a real solution. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your support, and hope to continue working with you.