Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD

Internal MedicineFemaleAge 54

Internal Medicine

Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD is an Internal Medicine Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Cincinati College of Medicine in 1995. She is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD

Coastal Concierge Internal Medicine

1411 N Flagler Dr Ste 6700 West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. McKenzie with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at HCA Florida JFK North Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida JFK North Hospital today at (561) 220-9690.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida JFK North Hospital.

Dr. McKenzie's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McKenzie

4.4

She has changed my life.
Eileen C. – Aug 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
Everything is explained in detail.
Rebecca M. – Jul 26, 2022
She is just awesome!
Dawn M. – Jul 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
If you are looking for a physician who is willing to listen to you and treat you with respect, Dr. McKenzie is for you. She is incredibly knowledgeable and talented as a diagnostician, and also empathetic and compassionate. Her credentials are exceptional and her bedside manner unsurpassed! Highly recommend!!!
D B. – Jul 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
As a patient of Dr. McKenzie I am fortunate not to have any major health issues. However, I have relatives who are also patients and I have witnessed firsthand how lucky they were to have her as their doctor when they encountered life threating events. As lay people we really have no idea how to judge if we are receiving the best care possible. The care, concern, coordination, follow-up, and endless pursuit she put forth to make sure they were diagnosed properly and receiving the best care possible is something every patient would want their doctor to do for them. To me, what she did, and the way she did it, is the ultimate sign of a GOOD DOCTOR. Now, I know I am in good hands if ever my health would start to go sideways... Thank you Dr. McKenzie for being the excellent caring doctor you are. G. M.
G. M. – Jul 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
Dr. McKenzie provides the best Concierge Primary Care Services in Palm Beach County. She is absolutely the best doctor around. She listens to you & takes her time with you. You never felt rushed out of the office. She has 27 yrs of experience and is always very professional. She has been my primary care physician for over 2 years. If you're looking for a great doctor, friendly and welcoming staff, and a clean, modern office, I highly recommend Dr. McKenzie. She is the best doctor I've ever had. Intelligent, competent, and caring.
Joann E. – Jul 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
Dr. McKenzie is a professional’s professional, who consistently takes the extra step necessary to ensure precision. Beyond that, she is a truly special human being, who cares. For example, when our oldest son was suffering from severe Covid and required transferring together with the use of ECMO, she was a godsend in accepting phone calls and delivering extremely helpful advice that certainly assisted in our son’s survival. The bottom line is that Jana truly cares and will be there for you. The depth of her knowledge is astounding and she is much more than a simple physician. She is a unicorn!
Keith A. – Jul 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
She is an expert clinician and is extremely knowledgeable and thorough.
Richard P. – Jul 07, 2022
Excellent Experience at Coastal Concierge
Excellent Experience at Coastal Concierge Great medical office, wonderful and warm experience from start to finish. Appreciate Dr. McKenzie taking time to go over the diagnosis clearly and treatment options. Highly recommended.
Jul 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
I will always go back to this physician. She is very through.
Anonymous – Jul 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
She has an incredible ability to listen and get to the real issues and deal with them- all of them! Dr Mckensie makes it easy for the patient to follow her advice. Her explanations are clear and appropriate for the individual.She has a unique ability to relate to her patients.
Anonymous – Jun 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
After suffering for several years under the Care of Cleveland Clinic “team” doctors I made a visit to Dr. Jana McKenzie. From the moment I walked into the office I could tell that this was a provider that truly cared. She listened to my heart, and did an extremely thorough physical examination before putting me on the EKG machine to immediately figure out that I was in A fib (which the Cleveland clinic doctors completely missed.) In addition she had Hypothesized that I was retaining fluid in my abdomen as a result of a failing heart and proceeded to very carefully coordinate my care with specialists that she could have open communication to assure no mistakes were made as a result of poor communication. Dr. Mckenzie does not miss a beat. Her staff was spot on! They coordinated my appointments with the Very finest cardiologists in the area who proceeded to turn my health around and a record matter of time to take my quality of life from bleak back to super!
Irene M. – Jun 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
I’ve come to know Dr. McKenzie and Heather of Coastal Concierge both as the relative of a patient, and then as a patient myself. Access and advocacy are paramount, especially when things go badly. In my mom’s case it was two different, serious health issues that required extended hospital stays and surgeries. Dr. McKenzie was hands on and in constant contact with the hospital/doctors involved, especially crucial during my mother’s stay at a hospital that Dr. McKenzie wasn’t affiliated with. Always accessible, she took every call, answered every text/email, and even made a house call. Well above and beyond the call of duty. My experience with Dr. McKenzie was due to a health issue that required hospitalization. I was unimpressed with my provider's doctors. Dr. McKenzie took me on as a patient over the phone, called ahead to the emergency room and sped up the process of getting me admittance and care. Completely out of network and out of pocket, I still feel like I got a great deal.
Stephen Freeman – Mar 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
I read your ridiculous response to my review on your horrible behavior. It’s funny you say I was drug seeking because in your notes it clearly states you thought I was attention seeking and not drug seeking. It’s also very funny that after I saw you and went into a deep depression mainly because of the way you treated me, I saw an endometriosis specialist who performed excision surgery and found stage 4 endometriosis and a hydrosalpinx from a piece of my Fallopian tube that the last surgeon left inside of me and had became infected. I have been in physical therapy for 6 months after my surgery was performed in May and also diagnosed with hypertonic pelvic floor dysfunction which is directly related to endometriosis. It is so sad that women like me who suffer for years from endometriosis are treated as drug seekers when all we want is an accurate diagnosis and compassion. You are a disgrace to women and to doctors! You should be apologizing to me and ashamed of the way you treated me!
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
I do recommend and have recommended Dr. McKenzie to family and friends. Dr. McKenzie is one of the most professional, knowledgeable physicians that I have encountered since I came to Florida from Upstate NY. She listens intently and is compassionate. I always feel comfortable that when I have a consult with her, my problems will be addressed.
Judith – Mar 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
She is the best doctor I could asked for! She is a very good listener and my best supporter! My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year. I told her all my concerns and she helped me in all my health problems. I was diagnosed with PCOS, she helped me in so many ways to find out how to help my condition through blood work etc ended up in surgery but i am so grateful finally i knew what was going on. I learned a lot about my health, best diet, supplement and exercise for my condition. I never been so excited to see a doctor in my life. She is truly a blessing. I am feeling so sad that she will no longer be affiliated with Heart & Family Institute! I will try to find out how to continue to have her as my family doc. I definitely recommend her. Tell her all your concerns and she will do her best to help you.
Lasma L C R – Feb 08, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
This is my first appointment with Dr McKenzie. She was very thorough reviewing my medical history, asking pertinent questions, and giving me an exam. She did not seem rushed nor did I feel that I was taking too much of her time. She appears to be very knowledgeable about a lot of medical issues. I am very happy that I chose her to be our family's primary care physician.
Jeffrey Schiff – Dec 04, 2020
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
First time patient. Dr. McKenzie has a unique way of making you feel relaxed, which is very important to me. She took the time to talk to me and was genuinely concerned about my illness. Being fairly new to the area, I feel very lucky to have found a Doctor such as Dr. McKenzie.
Sep 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?
first time very impressed. Exactly what I expect but never get. explained things, listened, weighed information and gave explanation and alternatives. Easy to bat around ideas and alternatives. Great personality.
Carson ross – Jun 22, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your...Read More
the best
Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jana McKenzie, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McKenzie?