Dr. Jamison Strahan, MD

Dr. Jamison Strahan, MD

Mohs Micrographic Surgery  |
Dr. Jamison Strahan, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery doctor who practices in Fairfax, VA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Read his story

3700 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 404

Fairfax, VA 22033

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Strahan

See how frequently Dr. Strahan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Skin Cancer
Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Strahan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Strahan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Strahan "Dr. Strahan has advanced, specialized training in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology. His main area of expertise is the treatment of skin cancer and facial reconstructive surgery after removal. He has personally performed thousands of these procedures. If you suspect you have a skin cancer, or have had a biopsy performed on your skin revealing a skin cancer, please contact his office to schedule a consultation."

This content was provided by Dr. Strahan "Dr. Strahan is focused on delivering the best possible care to each of his patients.  He aims to do his very best to make sure his patients feel taken care of by a skilled and knowledgeable doctor who also has a very compassionate, caring bedside manner."

• Mohs Micrographic Surgery

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Maryland

• Alpha Omega Alpha, 2004
  • Cum Laude, 1996
  • Phi Beta Kappa, 1996
  • MD with High Honors, 2005

Dr. Strahan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Strahan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Strahan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Strahan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Strahan to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Strahan Says:

Dr. Strahan would like to thank all patients for leaving feedback.  Please contact his office if you have any particular questions or comments that you would like to share with him or his staff.

Dr. Strahan's Performance
in Herndon, VA |
Dr. Strahan is one of the best doctors I've ever met. He is very personable, warm and caring. He always asks if you have questions and explains everything in detail. He preformed Mohs surgery on my lower eyelid and did a phenomenal job. I highly recommend him!
in Chantilly, VA |
Dr. Strahan performed MOHS surgery on my nose 5 weeks ago, (BSC). He answered all my questions and took his time with me. By the time the surgery started I was relaxed and confident that I was in good hands. Dr. Strahan is highly skilled and the staff is very capable and efficient. They made the surgery completely tolerable. The location and amount of skin removed had me worried about the extent of disfigurement. I can't say enough how pleased I am with the results..it might be an improvement :)
in Fairfax, VA |
He is the best dermatologist I've ever had, and I've had many. He is thorough, caring, gives great explanations, and he has performed 2 excisions on me with wonderful results. I simply can't express how comfortable he makes me feel, and I highly recommend him to anyone in NOVA for any type of facial surgical procedures.
in Clifton, VA |
I am a fearful skin cancer patient, and no one reassures me and gives me complete confidence in his skills as a Mohs Micrographic Surgeon and MY doctor like Dr. Strahan. I just went through my third Mohs procedure with him yesterday, and I would have no doctor care for me other than Dr. Strahan. He is simply the best in every way and I would want no other doctor by my side when Moh's surgery is in order! He instills confidence in me to keep fighting skin cancer! His care is exemplary!
Have you seen Dr. Jamison Strahan, MD?
Are you Dr. Strahan?

Visit Dr. Strahan

Dr. Strahan accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Strahan has admitting privileges